Can someone please post the Crown of the Apprentice stats obtained in last night's encounter?thanks in advance.

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can someone please post the Crown of the Apprentice stats obtained in last night's encounter?
thanks in advance.
I know it has +2 arcane checks & the encounter power is a free action to do with burst utility powers.  Sorry I can't be more specific, but our DM was going a bit fast since we ran over last night.  Also just as a FYI, the complete set of apprentice items (staff, mantle, & crown) grant a power too but I didn't get anything on it.
Show

Property: You gain a +2 item bonus to Arcana checks. This bonus increases to +4 if you are using the Arcana skill to detect magic.
Power: (Encounter), Free action.
Trigger - You use a utility power with a burst or blast effect.
Effect - Increase the area of the burst or blast by 1.

Thanks.    Does anyone know what the complete set does?
I try to keep my character up-to-date using the Character Builder.  This is the first item I've seen that is neither in the Character Builder nor the Compendium.  When can I expect it to appear?  Do you think it will be in the June update?  Thanks!
Hoping for the June update.  My question is about magic items and LFR legality and treasure counts, since DDE Season 1 characters can transport to LFR, how do we handle items we have found and do they count against our total items? 
Do you think it will be in the June update?  Thanks!

I made a post in the Character Builder section of the forums pointing out that these items have been missed.  I know that from time to time the developers do actually look at that forum.  If people chime in over there it will keep that post listed towards the top of the forum, and hopefully get more attention.  Of course, if they haven't added the items already, next Tuesday is pretty unlikely.

CB Forum Link

What makes me sad - no more compiled magazines: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/27580349/Dungeon_and_Dragon_Magazine_PDFs&post_num=24#495423645
Thanks.    Does anyone know what the complete set does?

In case anyone is interested, I found the stats for the set:

The Foci of the Apprentice:  includes the Staff of the Apprentice, Mantle of the Apprentice, and Crown of the Apprentice.
- Having 2 pieces of the set gives you a +2 item bonus to saving throws against any effect with the charm or illusion keyword. The pieces can be on different characters. Both characters gain the benefit if within 5 squares of each other.
- Having 3 pieces of the set allows, once per encounter, any ally possessing a piece of the the foci of the apprentice to add 1 to the distance of any teleport, slide, push, or pull they make through the use of a utility power. All allies must be within 5 squares of each other to use this benefit. Once this benefit is used, it cannot be used by another ally this encounter.