DPR King Candidates 2.0

1766 posts / 0 new
Last post
The build should actually retain a higher crit rate than the old Avenger/SoC/SoA, because the MBAs generated by the SoC didn't benefit from the 18-20 crit rate at all. The Ardent Champion mechanic & Hand of Divine Guidance are actually superior for the MBAs.

This is why all my SoC builds wielded lightsabers...

That would be great, except that the particular SoC build we're talking about used Rending and Two-Weapon Opening to generate extra MBAs (Overwhelming Strikes) to take advantage of Punishing Radiance + Symbol of Divine Light + Pervasive Light. Going with a Lightsaber with that build actually wound up cutting a huge chunk of its DPR. As in... dropping from above 120 DPR down to the 80s or 90s.

You could salvage part of it with a Radiant Double Sword, but... you'd still lose 1 OS per crit, as well as dropping the non-crits from a d12 to a smaller die.

...all of which is moot now, anyway. SoCs are obviously dead, and Radiant Servants can't use Sage of Ages without Windrise Ports, which I won't touch with a ten foot pole.

Thankfully, Ardent Champion is better at this particular trick, anyway.
Swordmage Aegis is a react not an interrupt 

More specifically, Assault and Ensnare Aegis are reactions but Shielding Aegis is an interrupt.

My Avenger/Student of Caiphon/Sage of Ages + Rending Urgrosh died a horrible death. I'm OK with that, though...

This guy is better.

Human (Pursuit) Avenger/Ardent Champion/Sage of Ages...with Rending Urgrosh
...and he's extremely practical. Anyone could use this at an actual gaming table and be a happy camper.

How is this build in earlier levels? It looks like it only really starts cranking in the epic tier.
Goliath Assassin | Ranger EDIT: Assassin shrouds have been nerfed and only invokable on assassin powers
20 str
Hungry Sky Shadows
Hand Axe Throw and Stab
Attack: +7 vs AC
Hit: 1d6

Battleaxe MBA
Attack: +8 vs AC
Hit: 1d10 + 5
breakdown
5 (Str) + 2 (prof) + 1 (charge) 5 (Str)

0.6*3.5 + 0.05*6 = 2.4
0.65*10.5 + 0.05*15 = 7.575
Approximating Hunter's quarry and assassin shroud
.65*1d6 + .95*(1d6+5) ~ 11

DPR (Ch): 2.4 + 7.575 + 11 = 21 (Ch)

--------------------------------------
Goliath Assassin | Barbarian
20 str
Hungry Sky Shadows

Maul Howling Strike
Attack: +8 vs AC
Hit: 2d6 + 1d6 + 1d6+ 10
breakdown
5 (Str) + 2 (prof) + 1 (charge) 5 (Str)
1d6 power
Crit:
MBA
Attack: +7 vs AC
Hit: 2d6 + 5
5 (Str) + 2 (prof)
5 (Str)

0.6*12 + 0.05*17 = 8.05

0.6*(24) + 0.05*(34+8.05) = 16.5025 DPR(Ch)
DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
My Avenger/Student of Caiphon/Sage of Ages + Rending Urgrosh died a horrible death. I'm OK with that, though...

This guy is better.

Human (Pursuit) Avenger/Ardent Champion/Sage of Ages...with Rending Urgrosh
...and he's extremely practical. Anyone could use this at an actual gaming table and be a happy camper.

How is this build in earlier levels? It looks like it only really starts cranking in the epic tier.

At Heroic, it's basically par for the course for a Pursuit Avenger. You use a Rending Urgrosh, so you lose High Crit, but gain an MBA (Overwhelming Strike) on a crit, which is a virtual wash at that point. At 11th, your crit rate increases by about 2.5% (to roughly 12%). You take Painful Oath at 11th, and then get Two-Weapon Opening at 12th-- at which point each crit is generating 2 Overwhelming Strikes. At 16th, you get Ardent Fury, so you're already generating 3 Overwhelming Strikes per crit. With a 12% crit rate, that's an extra 3 swings roughly every 8th attack. If you look strictly at At-Wills, that won't sound incredibly impressive. If you consider things like Strikebacks and Fury's Advance, which get you 'extra' swings, it becomes a bit more valuable, because you're getting more checks.

The DPR at that stage isn't chart-shattering, but it's definitely strong.
Goliath Assassin | Ranger
2d6+5 = 12

This is off by a point, since Hunter's Quarry damage only applies to the handaxe attack, so it should have a 65% hit rate. The numbers are quite impressive nonetheless, though this character would be an extremely glassy cannon until it could afford Chain proficiency...
My blog about 4e rules and news: Square Fireballs The Magic Item Reset: A standalone set of items for 4E
Goliath Assassin | Ranger
2d6+5 = 12

This is off by a point, since Hunter's Quarry damage only applies to the handaxe attack, so it should have a 65% hit rate. The numbers are quite impressive nonetheless, though this character would be an extremely glassy cannon until it could afford Chain proficiency...

Thank you.  It would be a glass cannon, but no worse than the longtooth, and sometimes better.  The DR the goliath has and not needing to be bloodied is nice, however fleeting (bloodfury is very cheap and triggers the longtooth encounter long buff).
I'll update it now. 
DPR King Candidates 3.0
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
Borg, your damage on the charging howling strike Barbarian should be 2d6 + 1d6 +1d6 +10 on a hit with Hungry Sky Shadows (5 for the attack and 5 for the feat.) I get about 17.30 that way.
Borg, your damage on the charging howling strike Barbarian should be 2d6 + 1d6 +1d6 +10 on a hit with Hungry Sky Shadows (5 for the attack and 5 for the feat.) I get about 17.30 that way.

Thank you for the other point of view.  Please post a breakdown.  My numbers aren't agreeing.
DPR King Candidates 3.0

Thank you for the other point of view.  Please post a breakdown.  My numbers aren't agreeing.

Pretty simple. 2d6 maul damage + 1d6 howling strike bonus + 1d6 shroud +5 Str bonus +5 Hungry Sky Shadows bonus when invoking the shroud.  Greataxe and Greatsword come out to about the same DPR when factoring in high-crit or the greater accuracy. The DPR should be about 20 if your #s are right on the original calculation, but I just plugged it into the DPR comparifier and this is the result.

Pretty simple. 2d6 maul damage + 1d6 howling strike bonus + 1d6 shroud +5 Str bonus +5 Hungry Sky Shadows bonus when invoking the shroud.  Greataxe and Greatsword come out to about the same DPR when factoring in high-crit or the greater accuracy. The DPR should be about 20 if your #s are right on the original calculation, but I just plugged it into the DPR comparifier and this is the result.

I'm sorry if this sounds snobish, it is not my intent, but I'd feel more comfortable if I saw a DPR calculation, not a ballpark estimate of what you feel it should be.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
This is my first attempt at this, so go easy . And please either correct mistakes or mention upgrade possibilities. I play Defenders or Controllers almost exlcusively (and all my other Defenders are /Controller rather than /Striker), and this is a Striker's playground, but I thought I would try to put a non-Fighter Defender out that doesn't get lapped as badly as most Defenders. The damage bonuses are there, but the hit is low, pulling the DPR down.

I made the character when PP came out and I do play it actively in a campaign. The AWs and OAs are optimized for damage, the rest of the unpublished build (Encounters/Utilities/Items) is focused on being a better Defender. I wanted the character to still fill the role. It functions best as a playable character at level 9+, when you get your 3rd Daily.

Like most builds, this has a key assumption: The DPR assumes Guardian forms. The build can go Guardian form in turn one 3/day. So if the DMG recommended 4 Encounters/Extended Rest is used, the DPR calculated should be applicable for all but one Encounter. The DPR also changes based on Form. I'll list the best Form (Mountain Thunder) in detail. I'll just show the summary of the other Forms.

Other assumptions: I have assumed 2 marks per round as an average. I have also assumed being hit once per round for Oak Sentinel (based on 2 adjacent, one hits, one misses). Probably not done correctly, but that's where you folks come in. I made no attempt to calculate anything other than AWs. There are a few burst Encounters, Second Wind deals 16 dmg to all Marked enemies, and OAs that hit for same dmg as AWs that all adds to non-per-round damage of the build.

Level 12
Race: Goliath
Class: Warden
Paragon: Tribal Champion
Ability scores: Str. 21 Con. 21 Dex. 13 Int. 11 Wis. 13 Cha. 9
Feats:
1 Great Goliath Weapon Prowess
2 Weapon Expertise (Hammer)
4 Crippling Crush
6 Crushing Guardian
8 Sudden Roots
10 Storm's Lightning
11 Hammer Rhythm
12 Hide Armor Specialization

At-Will: Weight of the Earth or Tempest Assault
Maw of the Guardian Maul +3
Iron Armbands of Power

To Hit: +17 vs AC 26    hit 55% crit 5% miss 40%
6 (1/2 level) 5 (Strength) 
2 (Weapon Prof.) 
1 (Weapon Expertise) 
3 (Enhancement) 

Average Damage Per Hit: 41
7 (Maul) 
5 (Strength)
3 (Enhancement) 
2 (Iron Armbands of Power) 
2 (Great Goliath Weapon Prowess)
5 (Maw Property)
5 (Crippling Crush for WoE or Strength rider for TA)
2 (Crushing Guardian)
10 (Mountain Thunder)

Damage Per Hit on a Crit: 63.5 
12 (Maul) 
41 (Static Damage) 
10.5 (Crit Die for Weapon)

Total Expected Mountain Thunder DPR: (.55)(41) + (.05)(63.5) + (.4)(5) = 27.725
Total Expected Relentless Panther DPR: (.60)(31) + (.05)(53.5) + (.4)(5) = 23.275
Total Expected Oak Sentinel DPR: (.55)(31) + (.05)(53.5) + (.4)(5) + 5 = 26.725
Hi borg285, i just updated my old avenger executioner build, now dealing 229 DPR.

Its here, cheese used: 64+%

Edit: DPR without dancing kopesh: 185 DPR
Hi borg285, i just updated my old avenger executioner build, now dealing 229 DPR.

Its here, cheese used: 6+%

You forgot windrise Ports in the key?  (Also, 5x Dancing Weapons?  Feels like it should have a key).

Anyway, nice!  I feel like I should replace the existing critvenger build on the Avenger wiki with it.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

Its here, cheese used: 6+%

You forgot windrise Ports in the key?  (Also, 5x Dancing Weapons?  Feels like it should have a key).

Anyway, nice!  I feel like I should replace the existing critvenger build on the Avenger wiki with it.

Oops yes, i'll fix it.

Edit: DPR has increased to 255 DPR with dancing kopesh, and 201 DPR without...

Edit2: DPR has increased to 259 (203 without dancing kopesh), also removed Windrise ports, so its now 6+%

Edit3: Didn't meet stat reqs for rending tempest, had to drop DPR to 252 (196 without dancing), & sorry bout all the changes
Here's a candidate for nova king at level 16.  The basic idea is to dump as many static boosts on Brutal Barrage as possible. This would give decent DPR over a series of encounters as most of the boosts are daily encounter-long effects. It's hard to judge where that lies in the constant DPR sense, though, so I decided to stick them all in a nova. I'd appreciate any criticism or suggestions.

Build: Swordmage|Battlemind (MC Artificer), Sword of Assault
Race: Basically anything with +2 con. This one's a half-elf.
Cheese Factor 8,2 (possibly 1 and 6 as well)

Relevant powers:
Icy Weapons
Brutal Barrage
Lashing Asp
Lightning Sigil
Aegis of Assault

Relevant Feats:
Lasting Frost
Headsman's Chop
Lightning Arc

Relevant Items:
Necrotic Longsword
Veteran's Armor
Gauntlets of Brutality

Setup Round:

Free Action: Change half of Normal damage from Necrotic Weapon to necrotic damage
Minor Action: Lashing Asp (Stance, +Con damage to Aegis mark per melee hit)
Minor Action: Lightning Sigil (+Con +5 Lightning damage to attacks)
Standard Action: Icy Weapons (+Con Cold damage to attacks, +20 attack)
  (If hit: Free action: Necrotic weapon daily power: give vuln 10 necrotic to target.)

Nova Round:

Free Action: Action Point
Minor Action: Aegis of assault
Standard Action: Brutal Barrage 
(+27 to hit. 33 damage on first hit, 48 after due to Necrotic Weapon and Lasting Frost)
(99.6% chance of knocking prone. Lose Action Surge bonus on subsequent attacks, gain CA)

Standard Action: Brutal Barrage (+26 to hit, 58 damage per hit)
Minor Action: Brutal Barrage (via lvl 16 Sword of Assault feature) (+26 to hit, 58 damage per hit)

Damage Estimate: 586

Without going into too much detail, we will assume that the Headsman's Chop and Gauntlets of Brutality damage kicks in on the second Barrage, and that the cold and necrotic vulnerabilities kick in at the second attack. These are actually both underestimates of the damage, since the proning could happen after the second hit, and the vulnerabilities could be initiated on the previous turn.

As long as there is at least one more enemy within 10 squares, the damage output is doubled on a crit due to Lightning Arc. This can be easily absorbed into the calculation by adding .05 to the hit probability.

This gives 33*.95+48*3*.95+58*8*.9=585.75

It seems inevitable that this combination should be taken down a peg. The most obvious errata is that Sword of Assault should only apply to 1st-level at-wills. When this comes to pass, a similar damage output can be obtained (somewhere around 550) by using a Artificer|Battlemind with a Lyrandar windrider PP to add +1 to hit, +con to damage.  (credit Adslahnit for that idea).  Icebound Sigil replaces Lashing Asp, and Vorpal Weapon could be added in the open minor action slot left by the Aegis to make up the lost damage from the third Barrage in extra crits.

Note: Hybrid Battlemind isn't in the CB yet, so I used Fighter as a stand-in. Any fighter powers I haven't changed stand for irrelevant Battlemind powers.
Assault and Barrage, Cheese Factor 8,2 (possibly 1 and 6)

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======

Delwin, level 16

Half-Elf, Swordmage|Battlemind, Sword of Assault

Eldritch Strike: Eldritch Strike Constitution

Swordmage Aegis (Hybrid): Aegis of Assault

Hybrid Talent: Battlemind Armor Proficiency

FINAL ABILITY SCORES

Str 9, Con 24, Dex 11, Int 17, Wis 11, Cha 16.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

Str 8, Con 18, Dex 10, Int 13, Wis 10, Cha 13.

AC: 32 Fort: 30 Reflex: 27 Will: 27

HP: 129 Surges: 15 Surge Value: 32

TRAINED SKILLS

History +16, Arcana +16, Endurance +18

UNTRAINED SKILLS

Acrobatics +6, Bluff +11, Diplomacy +13, Dungeoneering +8, Heal +8, Insight +10, Intimidate +11, Nature +8, Perception +8, Religion +11, Stealth +6, Streetwise +11, Thievery +6, Athletics +5

FEATS

Level 1: Hybrid Talent

Level 2: Student of Artifice

Level 4: Melee Training (Constitution) (retrained to Versatile Master at Level 11)

Level 6: Novice Power

Level 8: Action Surge

Level 10: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)

Level 11: Lightning Arc

Level 12: Adept Power

Level 14: Lasting Frost

Level 16: Headsman's Chop

POWERS

Dilettante: Eldritch Strike

Hybrid at-will 1: Blurred Step

Power User Choice: Battlemind's Demand

Hybrid encounter 1: Bell Ringer

Hybrid daily 1: Lashing Asp

Hybrid utility 2: Telepathic Challenge

Hybrid encounter 3: Dimensional Vortex

Hybrid daily 5: Brazen Assault

Hybrid utility 6: Armathor's Step

Hybrid encounter 7: Bloody the Field (retrained to Icy Weapons at Novice Power)

Hybrid daily 9: Glamor Blade

Hybrid utility 10: Defensive Resurgence

Hybrid encounter 13: Brutal Barrage (replaces Bell Ringer)

Hybrid daily 15: Masterful Parry (retrained to Lightning Sigil at Adept Power) (replaces Glamor Blade)

Hybrid utility 16: Battle Acumen

ITEMS

Gauntlets of Brutality (paragon tier), Amulet of Protection +4, Circlet of Indomitability (heroic tier), Pincer Shield Heavy Shield (heroic tier), Veteran's Wyvernscale Armor +3, Necrotic Longsword +3

My first DPR King Candidate:

Striker of Pelor

math

Hybrid Avenger/Invoker MC Ranger Build with Sun Strike DPR 39,72 (plus 7 1/Enc)

Sun Strike Attack vs Oath of Enmity with Distant Vengeance:
To Hit: +17 vs Reflex 24 hit 81,3% crit 9,7%
6 (Wisdom)
6 (1/2 level)
3 (Enhancement) 
1 (Item, Eagle Eye Goggles)
1 (Prime Shot)
Further Feats at Lvl 13+ could give Bonuses with Focused Expertise (Quarterstaff)

Average Damage Per Hit: 41,5
4,5 (Sun Strike)
6 (Wisdom)
3 (Enhancement) 
3 (Item, Staff of Ruin +3) 
5 (Called Shot)
6 (Pelor's Sun Blessing)
5 (Power of the Sun Vulnerability, Paragon)
6 (Pain of Oath)
3 (Siberys Shard of Radiance, Paragon)

Damage Per Hit on a Crit: 61,5
8 (Sun Strike)
37 (Static Damage) 
16.5 (Crit Die for Staff of Ruin)

Total Expected Sun Strike DPR: (.813)(41.5) + (.097)(61.5) = 39.72 (plus 7 1/Enc)

build

I think AC 25 is a Character Builder Bug because of Retraining Hybrid Talent (Armor of Faith). Should be AC 22.

Avenger_Invoker, level 12
Human, Avenger|Invoker, Paragon Multiclassing
Hybrid Talent: Armor of Faith
Hybrid Avenger: Hybrid Avenger Will
Covenant Manifestation: Manifestation of Wrath
Hybrid Invoker: Hybrid Invoker Will
Background: Auspicious Birth (Auspicious Birth Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 11, Con 11, Dex 14, Int 18, Wis 22, Cha 9.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 10, Dex 13, Int 15, Wis 17, Cha 8.

AC: 25 Fort: 21 Reflex: 25 Will: 29
HP: 89 Surges: 6 Surge Value: 22

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +17, Heal +19, Perception +19, Insight +21, Nature +19

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +10, Bluff +7, Diplomacy +7, Dungeoneering +14, Endurance +8, History +12, Intimidate +7, Religion +12, Stealth +10, Streetwise +7, Thievery +10, Athletics +8

FEATS
Human: Hybrid Talent (retrained to Painful Oath at Level 12)
Level 1: Warrior of the Wild
Level 2: Power of the Sun
Level 4: Novice Power
Level 6: Distant Vengeance
Level 8: Acolyte Power
Level 10: Adept Power
Level 11: Courageous Shooter
Level 12: Called Shot

POWERS
Bonus At-Will Power: Bond of Censure
Hybrid at-will 1: Avenging Light
Hybrid at-will 1: Sun Strike
Paragon Multiclassing: Weave Through the Fray
Paragon Multiclassing: Fox's Cunning
Hybrid encounter 1: Day's First Light
Hybrid daily 1: Angelic Protector (retrained to Skirmishing Stance at Adept Power)
Hybrid utility 2: Refocus Enmity
Hybrid encounter 3: Offering of Justice
Hybrid daily 5: Light of Truth
Hybrid utility 6: Demand Justice
Hybrid encounter 7: Word of Fiery Condemnation (retrained to Fox's Cunning at Novice Power)
Hybrid daily 9: Summon Blade Angel
Hybrid utility 10: Wings of Vengeance (retrained to Weave Through the Fray at Acolyte Power)

ITEMS
Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), Defensive Staff +1, Bedroll, Eagle Eye Goggles (heroic tier), Amulet of Protection +3, Siberys Shard of Radiance (paragon tier), Staff of Ruin +3, Summoned Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +2, Ioun's Revelation (level 3)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Kergmas build

Here's a candidate for nova king at level 16.  The basic idea is to dump as many static boosts on Brutal Barrage as possible. This would give decent DPR over a series of encounters as most of the boosts are daily encounter-long effects. It's hard to judge where that lies in the constant DPR sense, though, so I decided to stick them all in a nova. I'd appreciate any criticism or suggestions.

Build: Swordmage|Battlemind (MC Artificer), Sword of Assault
Race: Basically anything with +2 con. This one's a half-elf.
Cheese Factor 8,2 (possibly 1 and 6 as well)

Relevant powers:
Icy Weapons
Brutal Barrage
Lashing Asp
Lightning Sigil
Aegis of Assault

Relevant Feats:
Lasting Frost
Headsman's Chop
Lightning Arc

Relevant Items:
Necrotic Longsword
Veteran's Armor
Gauntlets of Brutality

Setup Round:

Free Action: Change half of Normal damage from Necrotic Weapon to necrotic damage
Minor Action: Lashing Asp (Stance, +Con damage to Aegis mark per melee hit)
Minor Action: Lightning Sigil (+Con +5 Lightning damage to attacks)
Standard Action: Icy Weapons (+Con Cold damage to attacks, +20 attack)
  (If hit: Free action: Necrotic weapon daily power: give vuln 10 necrotic to target.)

Nova Round:

Free Action: Action Point
Minor Action: Aegis of assault
Standard Action: Brutal Barrage 
(+27 to hit. 33 damage on first hit, 48 after due to Necrotic Weapon and Lasting Frost)
(99.6% chance of knocking prone. Lose Action Surge bonus on subsequent attacks, gain CA)

Standard Action: Brutal Barrage (+26 to hit, 58 damage per hit)
Minor Action: Brutal Barrage (via lvl 16 Sword of Assault feature) (+26 to hit, 58 damage per hit)

Damage Estimate: 586

Without going into too much detail, we will assume that the Headsman's Chop and Gauntlets of Brutality damage kicks in on the second Barrage, and that the cold and necrotic vulnerabilities kick in at the second attack. These are actually both underestimates of the damage, since the proning could happen after the second hit, and the vulnerabilities could be initiated on the previous turn.

As long as there is at least one more enemy within 10 squares, the damage output is doubled on a crit due to Lightning Arc. This can be easily absorbed into the calculation by adding .05 to the hit probability.

This gives 33*.95+48*3*.95+58*8*.9=585.75

It seems inevitable that this combination should be taken down a peg. The most obvious errata is that Sword of Assault should only apply to 1st-level at-wills. When this comes to pass, a similar damage output can be obtained (somewhere around 550) by using a Artificer|Battlemind with a Lyrandar windrider PP to add +1 to hit, +con to damage.  (credit Adslahnit for that idea).  Icebound Sigil replaces Lashing Asp, and Vorpal Weapon could be added in the open minor action slot left by the Aegis to make up the lost damage from the third Barrage in extra crits.

Note: Hybrid Battlemind isn't in the CB yet, so I used Fighter as a stand-in. Any fighter powers I haven't changed stand for irrelevant Battlemind powers.
Assault and Barrage, Cheese Factor 8,2 (possibly 1 and 6)

Delwin, level 16

Half-Elf, Swordmage|Battlemind, Sword of Assault

Eldritch Strike: Eldritch Strike Constitution

Swordmage Aegis (Hybrid): Aegis of Assault

Hybrid Talent: Battlemind Armor Proficiency

FINAL ABILITY SCORES

Str 9, Con 24, Dex 11, Int 17, Wis 11, Cha 16.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

Str 8, Con 18, Dex 10, Int 13, Wis 10, Cha 13.

AC: 32 Fort: 30 Reflex: 27 Will: 27

HP: 129 Surges: 15 Surge Value: 32

TRAINED SKILLS

History +16, Arcana +16, Endurance +18

UNTRAINED SKILLS

Acrobatics +6, Bluff +11, Diplomacy +13, Dungeoneering +8, Heal +8, Insight +10, Intimidate +11, Nature +8, Perception +8, Religion +11, Stealth +6, Streetwise +11, Thievery +6, Athletics +5

FEATS

Level 1: Hybrid Talent

Level 2: Student of Artifice

Level 4: Melee Training (Constitution) (retrained to Versatile Master at Level 11)

Level 6: Novice Power

Level 8: Action Surge

Level 10: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)

Level 11: Lightning Arc

Level 12: Adept Power

Level 14: Lasting Frost

Level 16: Headsman's Chop

POWERS

Dilettante: Eldritch Strike

Hybrid at-will 1: Blurred Step

Power User Choice: Battlemind's Demand

Hybrid encounter 1: Bell Ringer

Hybrid daily 1: Lashing Asp

Hybrid utility 2: Telepathic Challenge

Hybrid encounter 3: Dimensional Vortex

Hybrid daily 5: Brazen Assault

Hybrid utility 6: Armathor's Step

Hybrid encounter 7: Bloody the Field (retrained to Icy Weapons at Novice Power)

Hybrid daily 9: Glamor Blade

Hybrid utility 10: Defensive Resurgence

Hybrid encounter 13: Brutal Barrage (replaces Bell Ringer)

Hybrid daily 15: Masterful Parry (retrained to Lightning Sigil at Adept Power) (replaces Glamor Blade)

Hybrid utility 16: Battle Acumen

ITEMS

Gauntlets of Brutality (paragon tier), Amulet of Protection +4, Circlet of Indomitability (heroic tier), Pincer Shield Heavy Shield (heroic tier), Veteran's Wyvernscale Armor +3, Necrotic Longsword +3

Nice ! If you find a way to squeeze in another minor action: Revenant(Genasi) + Promis of Storm adds another 2d8 damage per hit (due to the new keyword rules...)
Striker of Pelor (revised)

math

Hybrid Avenger/Invoker with Sun Strike DPR 45.05

Sun Strike Attack vs Oath of Enmity with Distant Vengeance and Frost Quarterstaff:
To Hit: +19 vs Reflex 24 hit 86.3% crit 9.7%
6 (Wisdom)
6 (1/2 level)
3 (Enhancement) 
1 (Focused Expertise)
2 (CA, Wintertouched)

Average Damage Per Hit: 45.5
4.5 (Sun Strike)
6 (Wisdom)
3 (Enhancement)
2 (Weapon Focus, Paragon)
1 (Two-Weapon Fighting)
2 (Item, Bracers of the Perfect Shot, Heroic)
5 (Lasting Frost Vulnerability)
6 (Pelor's Sun Blessing)
6 (Pain of Oath)
3 (Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold, Paragon)
2 (Gloves of Ice)

Damage Per Hit on a Crit: 59.5
8 (Sun Strike)
41 (Static Damage) 
10.5 (Crit Die for Frost Quarterstaff)

Total Expected Sun Strike DPR: (.863)(45.5) + (.097)(59.5) = 45.05

Please give me a suggestion, which Paragon Path would be the best choice.

build

Human, Avenger|Invoker

FINAL ABILITY SCORES

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

AC: 23 Fort: 17 Reflex: 21 Will: 25

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +15, Heal +17, Perception +17, Insight +19

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +8, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +12, Endurance +6, History +10, Intimidate +5, Nature +12, Religion +10, Stealth +8, Streetwise +5, Thievery +8, Athletics +6

FEATS
Human: Hybrid Talent
Level 1: Weapon Focus (Staff)
Level 2: Focused Expertise (Quarterstaff)
Level 4: Power of the Sun
Level 8: Wintertouched
Level 10: Two-Weapon Fighting
Level 11: Painful Oath
Level 12: Lasting Frost

POWERS
Hybrid daily 1: Angelic Protector
Hybrid encounter 7: Word of Fiery Condemnation
Hybrid utility 10: Wings of Vengeance

ITEMS
Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), Bracers of the Perfect Shot (heroic tier), Eagle Eye Goggles (heroic tier), Frost Quarterstaff +3, Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier), Gloves of Ice (paragon tier)

build

Sun Strike Attack vs Oath of Enmity with Distant Vengeance and Frost Quarterstaff:
6 (Wisdom)
6 (1/2 level)
3 (Enhancement) 
1 (Focused Expertise)
2 (CA, Wintertouched)

4.5 (Sun Strike)
6 (Wisdom)
3 (Enhancement)
1 (Two-Weapon Fighting)
6 (Pelor's Sun Blessing)
6 (Pain of Oath)
2 (Gloves of Ice)

8 (Sun Strike)
41 (Static Damage) 

Human, Avenger|Invoker

FINAL ABILITY SCORES

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

TRAINED SKILLS

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +8, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +12, Endurance +6, History +10, Intimidate +5, Nature +12, Religion +10, Stealth +8, Streetwise +5, Thievery +8, Athletics +6

FEATS

POWERS

ITEMS
Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), Bracers of the Perfect Shot (heroic tier), Eagle Eye Goggles (heroic tier), Frost Quarterstaff +3, Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier), Gloves of Ice (paragon tier)

sun strike looses the radiant keyword due to frost staff -> you need to squeeze in pervasive light somewhere (i would suggest two-weapon fighting)...

Nice ! If you find a way to squeeze in another minor action: Revenant(Genasi) + Promis of Storm adds another 2d8 damage per hit (due to the new keyword rules...)

It does... probably swap out action surge for the necessary feat. Not sure where the minor comes from, though.

Edit: 2d8 is actually more than Lashing Asp adds on a single target. So if there's only one enemy nearby, use Promise of Storm. (and free up the minor used for the Aegis). If there're 2 or more enemies adjacent to one another, probably use Lashing Asp _and_ Promise of Storm, and drop the Aegis (so no Asp damage to the primary target).
build

6 (Wisdom)
6 (1/2 level)
3 (Enhancement) 
1 (Focused Expertise)
2 (CA, Wintertouched)

4.5 (Sun Strike)
6 (Wisdom)
3 (Enhancement)
1 (Two-Weapon Fighting)
6 (Pelor's Sun Blessing)
6 (Pain of Oath)
2 (Gloves of Ice)

8 (Sun Strike)
41 (Static Damage) 

Human, Avenger|Invoker

FINAL ABILITY SCORES

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

TRAINED SKILLS

UNTRAINED SKILLS

FEATS

POWERS

ITEMS

sun strike looses the radiant keyword due to frost staff -> you need to squeeze in pervasive light somewhere (i would suggest two-weapon fighting)...

Thx for your suggestion. I didn't understand that "All damage dealt by this weapon is cold damage" means that I loose all keywords for the attack power.
But would Pervasive Light works with Pelor's Sun Blessing? Would I recover the radiant keyword with this feat?
build

6 (Wisdom)
6 (1/2 level)
3 (Enhancement) 
1 (Focused Expertise)
2 (CA, Wintertouched)

4.5 (Sun Strike)
6 (Wisdom)
3 (Enhancement)
1 (Two-Weapon Fighting)
6 (Pelor's Sun Blessing)
6 (Pain of Oath)
2 (Gloves of Ice)

8 (Sun Strike)
41 (Static Damage) 

Human, Avenger|Invoker

FINAL ABILITY SCORES

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

TRAINED SKILLS

UNTRAINED SKILLS

FEATS

POWERS

ITEMS

Thx for your suggestion. I didn't understand that "All damage dealt by this weapon is cold damage" means that I loose all keywords for the attack power.
But would Pervasive Light works with Pelor's Sun Blessing? Would I recover the radiant keyword with this feat?

you won't regain the keyword.  When you change all the damage, as per the frost weapon, you loose ALL elemental keywords, and replace then with the keywords of the power, namely frost.  Pervasive light lets you deal the radiant vulnerability if they're vulnerable and you're not doing radiant damage thus getting you back the damage.  Pelor's sun blessing still works, IIRC.
DPR King Candidates 3.0

Striker of Pelor

King of Lvl 16, 75.02 DPR

Submission: King of Lvl 16
Revision: 1.2
Class/Race: Hybrid Longtooth Shifter Avenger/Invoker MC Fighter PP Kensei
Final Ability Scores: Str 14, Con 11, Dex 18, Int 11, Wis 24, Cha 9
Powers: Sun Strike
Feats: Weapon Focus (Staff), Versatile Expertise, Power of the Sun, Distant Vengeance, Wintertouched, Battle Awareness, Painful Oath, Lasting Frost, Two-Weapon Fighting, Pervasive Light
Items: Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), The Raven Queen's Shroud (level 3), Frost Quarterstaff +3, Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier), Gloves of Ice (paragon tier), Battle Harness Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1, Blood Fury Handaxe +1, Eagle Eye Goggles (paragon tier), Bracers of the Perfect Shot (paragon tier), Symbol of Divine Light +4, Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier) (10)
Setup: Have Kensei Focus for the Quarterstaff. Get Longtooth Shifting with Bloodfury Handaxe. Hit to get +17 damage with Power of the Sun (and Symbol of Divine Light) and Pelor's Sun Blessing, and to get +5 damage with Lasting Frost and CA with Wintertouched. Have enough Frozen Whetstones.
Attack: Sun Strike vs Oath of Enmity with Distant Vengeance and Frost Quarterstaff
Intention: Use Ranged Basic Attack of a Hybrid Class with Distant Vengeance.
Based on: -

Revisions

1.1 Added The Raven Queen's Shroud Boon to get an reroll on one damage die per turn against the marked oath of enmity. It could be seen like a brutal 4 property for the 1d8 dice of the Sun Strike.
1.2 Pit Fighter replaced with Kensei Paragon Path.

Math

Sun Strike:
Hit (+25 vs Reflex 28, two rolls): 7 (Wisdom) + 8 (1/2 level) + 3 (Enhancement) + 2 (versatile Expertise) + 2 (Item, Eagle Eye Goggles) + 2 (CA, Wintertouched) + 1 (Kensei Focus) = 89.3% crit 9.7%
DPH: 4.5 crit 8 (Sun Strike) + 1 (Brutal 4, The Raven Queen's Shroud) + 7 (Wisdom) + 3 (Enhancement) + 2 (Weapon Focus) + 4 (Item, Bracers of the Perfect Shot, Heroic) + 5 (Lasting Frost Vulnerability) + 7 (Pelor's Sun Blessing) + 10 (Power of the Sun Vulnerability, Paragon & Symbol of Divine Light) + 7 (Pain of Oath) + 10 (Pervasive Light & Symbol of Divine Light) + 3 (Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold, Paragon) + 2 (Gloves of Ice) + 2 (Frozen Whetstone) + 2 (Longtooth Shifting) + 1 (Two-Weapon Fighting) + 4 (Kensei Mastery) + 0 crit 10.5 (Frost Quarterstaff) = 74.5 crit 87.5
DPR: (.893)(74.5) + (.097)(87.5) = 75.02

King of Lvl 12, 52.55 DPR

Submission: King of Lvl 12, 52.55 DPR
Revision: 1.4
Class/Race: Hybrid Human Avenger/Invoker MC Seeker PP Crimson Hunter
Final Ability Scores: Str 14, Con 11, Dex 11, Int 18, Wis 20, Cha 9
Feats: Primal Sharpshooter, Weapon Focus (Staff) (retrained to Primal Eye), Versatile Expertise, Power of the Sun, Distant Vengeance, Wintertouched, Alertness (retrained to Pervasive Light), Painful Oath, Lasting Frost
Items: Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), The Raven Queen's Shroud (level 3), Bracers of the Perfect Shot (heroic tier), Eagle Eye Goggles (heroic tier), Frost Quarterstaff +3, Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier), Gloves of Ice (paragon tier)
Setup: Minor Action to focus Oath of Enmity, Minor to mark the oath as the mark of the Raven Queen, Standard Action to Hit to get +11 damage with Power of the Sun and Pelor's Sun Blessing, and to get +5 damage with Lasting Frost and CA with Wintertouched.
Attack: Sun Strike vs Oath of Enmity with Distant Vengeance and Frost Quarterstaff

Revisions

1.1 Nice side-effect, thx to the fix SongNSilence made (Pervasive Light), we get a higher DPR 48.89
1.2 Race changed to Longtooth Shifter, added Battle Harness and Blood Fury Handaxe, loosing Human Bonus Feat Hybrid Talent (Armor of Faith), now DPR 50.81
1.3 Race changed back to Human, Human Feat now Primal Sharpshooter, Weapon Focus retrained to Primal Eye, no need for Battle Harness and Blood Fury Handaxe, now 51.71 DPR
1.4 Added The Raven Queen's Shroud Boon to get an reroll on one damage die per turn against the marked oath of enmity. It could be seen like a brutal 4 property for the 1d8 dice of the Sun Strike.

Math

Sun Strike:
Hit (+20 vs Reflex 24, two rolls): 6 (Wisdom) + 6 (1/2 level) + 3 (Enhancement) + 1 (Focused Expertise) + 1 (Item, Eagle Eye Goggles) + 1 (Accurate Arrow) + 2 (CA, Wintertouched) = 88% crit 9.7%
DPH: 4.5 crit 8 (Sun Strike) + 1 (Brutal 4, The Raven Queen's Shroud) + 6 (Wisdom) + 3 (Enhancement) + 4 (Primal Eye) + 2 (Item, Bracers of the Perfect Shot, Heroic) + 5 (Lasting Frost Vulnerability) + 6 (Pelor's Sun Blessing) + 5 (Power of the Sun Vulnerability, Paragon) + 6 (Pain of Oath) + 5 (Pervasive Light) + 3 (Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold, Paragon) + 2 (Gloves of Ice) + 0 crit 10.5 (Frost Quarterstaff) = 52.5 crit 65.5
DPR: (.88)(52.5) + (.097)(65.5) = 52.5535

King of Lvl 6, 26.79 DPR

Submission: King of Lvl 6
Revision: 1.0
Class/Race: Hybrid Longtooth Shifter Avenger/Invoker
Final Ability Scores: Str 15, Con 10, Dex 10, Int 16, Wis 20, Cha 8
Feats: Distant Vengeance, Power of the Sun, Superior Implement Training (Defiant rod), Versatile Expertise
Items: Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), The Raven Queen's Shroud (level 3), Magic Defiant rod +2, Eagle Eye Goggles (heroic tier), Bracers of the Perfect Shot (heroic tier), Blood Fury Handaxe +1, Gauntlets of Blood (heroic tier)
Setup: Get Longtooth Shifting with Bloodfury Handaxe. Hit to get additional damage with Power of the Sun and Pelor's Sun Blessing.
Attack: Sun Strike vs Oath of Enmity with Distant Vengeance

Math

Sun Strike:
Hit (+12 vs Reflex 18, two rolls): 5 (Wisdom) + 3 (1/2 level) + 2 (Enhancement) + 1 (Versatile Expertise) + 1 (Item, Eagle Eye Goggles) = 84% crit 9.7%
DPH: 4.5 crit 8 (Sun Strike) + 1 (Brutal 4, The Raven Queen's Shroud) + 5 (Wisdom) + 2 (Enhancement) + 2 (Item, Bracers of the Perfect Shot, Heroic) + 5 (Pelor's Sun Blessing) + 3 (Power of the Sun Vulnerability) + 2 (Longtooth Shifting) + 2 crit 9 (Defiant Rod) + 1 (Gauntlets of Blood, Heroic, 50% in battle target is bloodied) = 27.5 crit 38
DPR: (.84)(27.5) + (.097)(38) = 26.786

build

6 (Wisdom)
6 (1/2 level)
3 (Enhancement) 
1 (Focused Expertise)
2 (CA, Wintertouched)

4.5 (Sun Strike)
6 (Wisdom)
3 (Enhancement)
1 (Two-Weapon Fighting)
6 (Pelor's Sun Blessing)
6 (Pain of Oath)
2 (Gloves of Ice)

8 (Sun Strike)
41 (Static Damage) 

Human, Avenger|Invoker

FINAL ABILITY SCORES

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

TRAINED SKILLS

UNTRAINED SKILLS

FEATS

POWERS

ITEMS

you won't regain the keyword.  When you change all the damage, as per the frost weapon, you loose ALL elemental keywords, and replace then with the keywords of the power, namely frost.  Pervasive light lets you deal the radiant vulnerability if they're vulnerable and you're not doing radiant damage thus getting you back the damage.  Pelor's sun blessing still works, IIRC.

Now I understand. I don't need the radiant keyword, because Pelor's Blessing only says that I have to deal damage to a target that has vulnerability to radiant damage. And Power of the Sun only needs the Sun Strike Power but no radiant keyword. Great, I love my build Laughing.
When you make an update to your build, please simply edit your original post and post a response stating what your new DPR is so that I don't have to change the link but only the DPR.  It saves me a little bit of headache.
DPR King Candidates 3.0

There is one thing I've been thinking about again:
Pervasive Light

Benefit: When you hit a target that has vulnerability to radiant damage with an attack that does not deal radiant damage, you deal extra damage equal to that vulnerability.

Would this mean that the extra damage is 5 radiant damage because the vulnerability is 5 radiant? Then I would be right with further 5 damage due to the vulnerability itself and 48.89 DPR. Otherwise it would be only 44.09 DPR due to getting the 5 damage only one time and I had to correct it.

Edit: Okay, Painful Oath solves my problem, so I get the 5 damage in due to the vulnerability in any case.

Would this mean that the extra damage is 5 radiant damage because the vulnerability is 5 radiant? Then I would be right with further 5 damage due to the vulnerability itself and 48.89 DPR. Otherwise it would be only 44.09 DPR due to getting the 5 damage only one time and I had to correct it.

Painful Oath aside, pervasive light would be the same damage type as the triggering attack.  If it doesn't say it is radiant, it isn't.  Otherwise, pervasive light would automatically deal twice vulnerability damage, because it deals its damage and then deals radiant vulnerability again.
Striker of Pelor (Revision 1.2)

Revisions

1.1 Nice side-effect, thx to the fix SongNSilence made (Pervasive Light), we get a higher DPR 48.89
1.2 Race changed to Longtooth Shifter, added Battle Harness and Blood Fury Handaxe, loosing Human Bonus Feat Hybrid Talent (Armor of Faith), now DPR 50.81

Math

Hybrid Avenger/Invoker with Sun Strike DPR 50.81

6 (Wisdom)
6 (1/2 level)
3 (Enhancement) 
1 (Focused Expertise)
2 (CA, Wintertouched)

Average Damage Per Hit: 51.5
4.5 (Sun Strike)
6 (Wisdom)
3 (Enhancement)
6 (Pelor's Sun Blessing)
6 (Pain of Oath)
5 (Pevasive Light)
2 (Gloves of Ice)
2 (Longtooth Shifting)

Damage Per Hit on a Crit: 65.5
8 (Sun Strike)
47 (Static Damage) 

Total Expected Sun Strike DPR: (.863)(51.5) + (.097)(65.5) = 50.81

Build

Striker of Pelor, level 12
Longtooth Shifter, Avenger|Invoker

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 11, Dex 11, Int 18, Wis 22, Cha 9.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 13, Con 10, Dex 10, Int 15, Wis 17, Cha 8.

AC: 21 Fort: 19 Reflex: 20 Will: 24

TRAINED SKILLS
Heal +17, Perception +17, Insight +19

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +6, Arcana +10, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +12, Endurance +8, History +10, Intimidate +5, Nature +12, Religion +10, Stealth +6, Streetwise +5, Thievery +6, Athletics +11

FEATS
Level 10: Alertness (retrained to Pervasive Light at Level 11)

POWERS
Hybrid at-will 1: Bond of Censure

ITEMS
Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), Bracers of the Perfect Shot (heroic tier), Eagle Eye Goggles (heroic tier), Frost Quarterstaff +3, Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier), Gloves of Ice (paragon tier), Battle Harness Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1, Blood Fury Handaxe +1

Now we have DPR 50.81

Striker of Pelor (Revision 1.3)

Revisions

1.3 Race changed back to Human, Human Feat now Primal Sharpshooter, Weapon Focus retrained to Primal Eye, no need for Battle Harness and Blood Fury Handaxe, now 51.71 DPR

Hybrid Human Avenger/Invoker MC Seeker PP Crimson Hunter with Sun Strike DPR 51.71
Attack: Sun Strike vs Oath of Enmity with Distant Vengeance and Frost Quarterstaff:

Math

To Hit: +20 vs Reflex 24 hit 88% crit 9.7%
6 (Wisdom)
6 (1/2 level)
3 (Enhancement) 
1 (Focused Expertise)
1 (Accurate Arrow)
2 (CA, Wintertouched)

Average Damage Per Hit: 51.5
4.5 (Sun Strike)
6 (Wisdom)
3 (Enhancement)
4 (Primal Eye)
6 (Pelor's Sun Blessing)
6 (Pain of Oath)
5 (Pevasive Light)
2 (Gloves of Ice)

Damage Per Hit on a Crit: 65.5
8 (Sun Strike)
47 (Static Damage)

Total Expected Sun Strike DPR: (.88)(51.5) + (.097)(65.5) = 51.71

Build

Striker of Pelor, level 12
Human, Avenger|Invoker, Crimson Hunter
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Staff)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Holy Symbol)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 14, Con 11, Dex 11, Int 18, Wis 20, Cha 9.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 13, Con 10, Dex 10, Int 15, Wis 17, Cha 8.

AC: 20 Fort: 19 Reflex: 21 Will: 24
HP: 87 Surges: 6 Surge Value: 21

TRAINED SKILLS
Nature +16, Heal +16, Perception +16, Insight +18

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +6, Arcana +10, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +11, Endurance +6, History +10, Intimidate +5, Religion +10, Stealth +6, Streetwise +5, Thievery +6, Athletics +8

FEATS
Human: Primal Sharpshooter
Level 1: Weapon Focus (Staff) (retrained to Primal Eye at Level 12)
Level 2: Versatile Expertise
Level 10: Alertness (retrained to Pervasive Light at Level 11)

POWERS
Hybrid at-will 1: Bond of Censure

ITEMS

Now 51.71 DPR

76.14 DPR Striker of Pelor Lvl 16

Submission: King of Lvl 16
Revision: 1.0
Class/Race: Hybrid Longtooth Shifter Avenger/Invoker MC Fighter PP Pit Fighter
Final Ability Scores: Str 14, Con 11, Dex 18, Int 11, Wis 24, Cha 9
Feats: Weapon Focus (Staff), Versatile Expertise, Power of the Sun, Distant Vengeance, Wintertouched, Battle Awareness, Painful Oath, Lasting Frost, Two-Weapon Fighting, Pervasive Light
Items: Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), Frost Quarterstaff +3, Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier), Gloves of Ice (paragon tier), Battle Harness Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1, Blood Fury Handaxe +1, Eagle Eye Goggles (paragon tier), Bracers of the Perfect Shot (paragon tier), Symbol of Divine Light +4, Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier) (10)
Setup: Get Longtooth Shifting with Bloodfury Handaxe. Hit to get +17 damage with Power of the Sun (and Symbol of Divine Light) and Pelor's Sun Blessing, and to get +5 damage with Lasting Frost and CA with Wintertouched. Have enough Frozen Whetstones.

Math

Sun Strike:
Hit (+24 vs Reflex 28, two rolls): 7 (Wisdom) + 8 (1/2 level) + 3 (Enhancement) + 2 (versatile Expertise) + 2 (Item, Eagle Eye Goggles) + 2 (CA, Wintertouched) = 88% crit 9.7%
DPH: 4.5 crit 8 (Sun Strike) + 7 (Wisdom) + 3 (Enhancement) + 2 (Weapon Focus) + 7 (Pit Fighter, Dirty Fighting) + 4 (Item, Bracers of the Perfect Shot, Heroic) + 5 (Lasting Frost Vulnerability) + 7 (Pelor's Sun Blessing) + 10 (Power of the Sun Vulnerability, Paragon & Symbol of Divine Light) + 7 (Pain of Oath) + 10 (Pervasive Light & Symbol of Divine Light) + 3 (Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold, Paragon) + 2 (Gloves of Ice) + 2 (Frozen Whetstone) + 2 (Longtooth Shifting) + 1 (Two-Weapon Fighting) + 0 crit 10.5 (Frost Quarterstaff) = 76.5 crit 90.5
DPR: (.88)(76.5) + (.097)(90.5) = 76.14

Storminglord, level 24 - DPR 152.41

Build

Norman, level 24
Longtooth Shifter, Ranger, Morninglord, Demigod
Fighting Style: Two-Blade Fighting Style
Divine Spark: Divine Spark Strength
Divine Spark: Divine Spark Wisdom

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 29, Con 14, Dex 17, Int 12, Wis 20, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 11, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8.

AC: 34 Fort: 32 Reflex: 26 Will: 27
HP: 156 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 40

TRAINED SKILLS
Dungeoneering +22, Stealth +20, Perception +22, Acrobatics +20, Athletics +28, Religion +18

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +13, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Endurance +16, Heal +17, History +13, Insight +17, Intimidate +12, Nature +17, Streetwise +12, Thievery +15

FEATS
Level 1: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)
Level 2: Two-Weapon Fighting
Level 4: Weapon Focus (Heavy Blade)
Level 6: Weapon Proficiency (Bastard sword)
Level 8: Disciple of Divine Wrath
Level 10: Wintertouched
Level 11: Lasting Frost
Level 12: Armor Proficiency (Chainmail)
Level 14: Armor Proficiency (Scale)
Level 16: Pervasive Light
Level 18: Prime Punisher
Level 20: Prime Quarry
Level 21: Heavy Blade Mastery
Level 22: Two-Weapon Opening
Level 24: Prime Hunter

POWERS
Ranger at-will 1: Hit and Run
Ranger at-will 1: Twin Strike
Ranger encounter 1: Off-Hand Strike
Ranger daily 1: Jaws of the Wolf
Ranger utility 2: Yield Ground
Ranger encounter 3: Disruptive Strike
Ranger daily 5: Frenzied Skirmish
Ranger utility 6: Serpentine Dodge
Ranger encounter 7: Lashing Leaves
Ranger daily 9: Attacks on the Run
Ranger utility 10: Blood of the Fallen
Ranger daily 15: Blade Cascade (replaces Jaws of the Wolf)
Ranger utility 16: Evade the Blow
Ranger encounter 17: Untamed Outburst (replaces Off-Hand Strike)
Ranger daily 19: Cruel Cage of Steel (replaces Frenzied Skirmish)
Ranger utility 22: Master of the Hunt
Ranger encounter 23: Nonchalant Collapse (replaces Disruptive Strike)

ITEMS
Iron Armbands of Power (paragon tier), Gloves of Ice (epic tier), Ring of Giants (paragon tier), Symbol of Divine Light +4, Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3), Crown of the Brilliant Sun (paragon tier), Spark Slippers (paragon tier), Ring of the Radiant Storm (paragon tier), Siberys Shard of Radiance (epic tier), Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier), Frost Bastard sword +5, Radiant Bastard sword +5, Adventurer's Kit, Agile Wyvernscale Armor +3, Belt of Vigor (heroic tier), Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier) (15), Blood Fury Bastard sword +1

Matrices

statlevelprofenhanceexpertiseprimetotal hit

to hitcamisshitboth misseither hitca

dice2wfshiftingfocuscoldradiantarmshandssetenhancementshardtotal
M14.31234.9919.954435364.24
MC47.51234.9919.954435397.44
S14.3236.9919.954435567.24
SC47.5236.9919.9544355100.44

Main2woSecondChanceQuarryMain Dam2wo DamSec DamringTotal DExpectation

CCC0.00101897.44109.5100.4430355.370.36

CCH0.00851897.44109.567.2420311.172.65

CCM0.00051897.44109.520244.940.12

CHC0.00851897.4476.3100.4420311.172.65

CHH0.07221897.4476.367.2410268.9719.41

CHM0.00431897.4476.310201.740.87

CMC0.00051897.44100.4420235.880.12

CMH0.00431897.4467.2410192.680.83

CMM0.00031897.4410125.440.03

H-C0.085010.564.24100.4410185.1815.73

H-H0.721710.564.2467.24141.98102.46

H-M0.042910.564.2474.743.21

M-C0.005118100.4410128.440.65

M-H0.042910.567.2477.743.33

M-M0.0026

I looked at the build and noticed you were using Iron Armbands of Power and a Radiant Weapon. Are you adding their bonuses together?  If you are they are both item bonuses.

Infernis
Actually I wasn't.

I hadn't actually added the extra radiant damage from the weapon as I thought it was added only when you were using a radiant power. 
Avalanche (12th)

Longtooth Shifter Avenger with DPR 45.84/79.92
Attack: Overwhelming Strike vs Oath of Enmity with Frost Glaive:

Math

To Hit: +17 vs AC 26 hit 74.3% crit 9.7%
6 (Wisdom)
6 (1/2 level)
2 (Proficiency, Glaive)
3 (Enhancement)
2 (CA, Wintertouched)
-2 (Power Attack)

Pursuing Attack Damage

Average Damage Per Hit: 53
5 (Glaive)
6 (Wisdom)
3 (Enhancement)
2 (Item, Iron Armbands of Power, Heroic)
6 (Pain of Oath)
2 (Gloves of Ice)
2 (Longtooth Shifting, Bloodfury Handaxe Power, Battle Harness)
6 (Power Attack)
3 (Power of the Storm)
2 (Weapon Focus)
8 (Censure of Pursuit, because the enemy don't want to enter an adjacent square to get an opportunity attack and thus moves away)

Damage Per Hit on a Crit: 66.5
8 (Glaive)
48 (Static Damage)
10.5 (Crit Die for Frost Halberd)

Opportunity Attack (Heavy Blade Opportunity, Polearm Gamble, Overwhelming Strike)

Average Damage Per Hit: 39
5 (Glaive)
6 (Wisdom)
3 (Enhancement)
2 (Item, Iron Armbands of Power, Heroic)
2 (Gloves of Ice)
2 (Longtooth Shifting, Bloodfury Handaxe Power, Battle Harness)
6 (Power Attack)
3 (Power of the Storm)
2 (Weapon Focus)

Damage Per Hit on a Crit: 52.5
8 (Glaive)
34 (Static Damage)
10.5 (Crit Die for Frost Glaive)

Total Expected Pursuing Overwhelming Strike DPR: (.743)(53) + (.097)(66.5) = 45.84
Total Expected Opportunity Overwhelming Strike DPR: (.743)(39) + (.097)(52.5) = 34.08

Build

Avalanche, level 12
Longtooth Shifter, Avenger
Build: Pursuing Avenger
Avenger's Censure: Censure of Pursuit

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 11, Dex 18, Int 11, Wis 22, Cha 9.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 13, Con 10, Dex 15, Int 10, Wis 17, Cha 8.

AC: 24 Fort: 20 Reflex: 21 Will: 23
HP: 91 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 22

TRAINED SKILLS
Religion +11

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +10, Arcana +6, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +12, Endurance +8, Heal +12, History +6, Insight +12, Intimidate +5, Nature +12, Perception +12, Stealth +10, Streetwise +5, Thievery +10, Athletics +13

FEATS
Level 1: Power of Strength
Level 2: Weapon Focus (Heavy Blade)
Level 4: Power Attack
Level 6: Avenging Resolution (retrained to Heavy Blade Opportunity at Level 12)
Level 8: Melee Training (Wisdom) (retrained to Lasting Frost at Level 11)
Level 10: Wintertouched
Level 11: Polearm Gamble
Level 12: Painful Oath

POWERS
Avenger at-will 1: Overwhelming Strike

ITEMS
Gloves of Ice (paragon tier), Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier), Blood Fury Handaxe +1, Battle Harness Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1, Frost Glaive +3, Iron Armbands of Power (heroic tier)

Would you please explain how you get the increased damage /79.92 and under which conditions this is most likely to happen?
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Would you please explain how you get the increased damage /79.92 and under which conditions this is most likely to happen?

It's a Polearm Gamble build.  He hits and shifts away.  If the target comes back, he gets a polearm gamble (the bigger number), if it doesn't, he gets the lower number.  (Odds are if the monster doesn't come after him, it will move "away" from him, which triggers Censure of Pursuit)

Edit: Removed wrong text.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

It's a Polearm Gamble build.  He hits on a charge, and shifts away.  If the target comes back, he gets a polearm gamble (the bigger number), if it doesn't, he gets the lower number.  (Odds are if the monster doesn't come after him, it will move "away" from him, which increases the DPR over what he calculated by 3.36, but that's somewhat debatable)

I'm wondering how he ends up adjacent (and thus gets his oath) when he's using a polearm.  I see neither roundabout charge or barreling charge.

He's also:

1) using Overwhelming Strike on a charge without Power of Skill-- noteworthy since no Deity has both Skill and Storm domains (though this can be houseruled/homebrewed)

and

2) using a Frost Glaive (which replaces existing keywords with the Cold keyword when you use the power) in conjunction with Power of Storm (which replaces existing keywords with the Thunder keyword when you use it to modify Overwhelming Strike)

It's a Polearm Gamble build.  He hits on a charge, and shifts away.  If the target comes back, he gets a polearm gamble (the bigger number), if it doesn't, he gets the lower number.  (Odds are if the monster doesn't come after him, it will move "away" from him, which increases the DPR over what he calculated by 3.36, but that's somewhat debatable)

I'm wondering how he ends up adjacent (and thus gets his oath) when he's using a polearm.  I see neither roundabout charge or barreling charge.

He's also:

1) using Overwhelming Strike on a charge without Power of Skill-- noteworthy since no Deity has both Skill and Storm domains (though this can be houseruled/homebrewed)

and

2) using a Frost Glaive (which replaces existing keywords with the Cold keyword when you use the power) in conjunction with Power of Storm (which replaces existing keywords with the Thunder keyword when you use it to modify Overwhelming Strike)

IIRC you can't use 2 domains on the same power.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Borg-- You are correct. The reason I pointed out that he wasn't using Power of Skill is because you can't use Overwhelming Strike as an MBA without it. IE, no Overwhelming Strike on a charge, or with Polearm Momentum.

Naturally, because you can only use 1 domain at a time to modify a power, you can't *ever* charge with Power of Storm, Power of Strength, etc.

His math doesn't include the +1 to hit from Charging, so I don't think he is.  Just shifting in and hitting with Overwhelming strike, and using that to shift out.