Last post
Cokie The Clown - NOFX
Straight Outta Massachusetts - NOFX
Fermented And Flailing - NOFX
Codependence Day - NOFX
My Orphan Year (Acoustic) - NOFX
We Called It America - NOFX
Fairytale - Alexander Rybak [link]
Resident Over-Educated Ivory-Tower Elitist [You don't have the Need-to-Know for that, citizen]
The Quitter - NOFX
First Call - NOFX
My Orphan Year - NOFX
Blasphemy (The Victimless Crime) - NOFX
Creeping Out Sara - NOFX
Creeping Out Tegan - NOFX
Eddie, Bruce And Paul - NOFX
Best God In Show - NOFX
Suits And Ladders - NOFX
The Agony Of Victory - NOFX
I Am An Alcoholic - NOFX
One Million Coasters - NOFX
I've Become A Cliché - NOFX
60% - NOFX
USA-Holes - NOFX
Seeing Double At The Triple Rock - NOFX
We March To The Beat Of An Indifferent Drum - NOFX
The Marxist Brothers - NOFX

The Man I Killed - NOFX

Benny Got Blowed Up - NOFX
Leaving Jesusland - NOFX
Getting High On The Down Low - NOFX
... were you just trying to up your post count?

Who We Are - Matt Alber & Tom Goss [link]
Resident Over-Educated Ivory-Tower Elitist [You don't have the Need-to-Know for that, citizen]
I'm sensing that Lhockee might like a particular band. Maaaaaaaybe.

Hello Escher, I've returned from the dead again! We'll see how long it lasts this time.

Oh, and:

Open Your Heart - Crush40
Must be a boxed set or something, several classics in there.
Good choice.

Listening to Do or Die album - Dropkick Murphys, right now.
Next on the playlist is Demigod album - Behemoth, something to wake me up, just arrived at my desk for another work day.
Hit me with your best shot. -Pat Benetar.
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.
Walk the Dinosaur - Was (Not Was)

Yes, Muzak is terrible.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Paradise by the Dashboard Light- Meat Loaf.
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.
Woman in Disguise – Angelic Upstarts
Advice for DMs: When you are ad lib or improve DMing don't self-edit yourself. Some of the most fun you'll ever have is by just going with whatever crazy thing crosses your mind based on what your players are doing. Advice for Players: When your DM is ad libbing there are bound to be plot holes and inconsistencies that crop up. You'll all have a lot more fun if you just roll with it instead of nitpicking the details.
Previous Advice
Advice for DMs: Always dangle a lot of plot hooks in front of you players. Anything they do not bite you can bring back and bite them later. When considering a new house rule ask yourself the question "Will this make the game more fun?" Unless the answer is a resounding yes don't do it. Advice for Players: Always tell the DM not just what you want to do but also what you are hoping to accomplish. No matter how logical the result is it will never happen if it simply never occurred to the DM. "That's what my character would do" is not a valid excuse for being a disruptive ass at the table. Your right to have fun only extends to the point where it impedes the ability of others to do likewise.
Hey Dark Stryke, welcome back!  Haven't seen you in forever!

Thanks for the Memories - Fall Out Boy
Yeah, no kidding. Seems like some of the old gang is missing. Been searching a bit, but haven't seen a post from Idolis, BaneofElves, Pigknight, or Armisael. Glad to see some of the others are still around!

Technical Difficulties - Julien K
Haven't seen Armisael around lately, but to be honest, he mostly was just here for the Edition War stuff.  The rest show up every now and then, but for various reasons aren't as active as they used to be. 

Nothing - I'm in a library!
A buddy of mine has got me into the Austrian Death Machine, I love these guys! Theyre essentially an Ahnold Schwarzenegger tribute band!  I need your clothes, your boots, your motorcycle!
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Nah, EE, not for the post count. NOFX is awesome. That and few of their songs are longer then a minute or two. So I can post a new song every few minutes, because I actually am listening to a new song.

Creeping Out Tegan - NOFX