Yobuck

I figure this belongs here. Basically I have a spare Yoda on Kybuck that I am trading with someone. I was wondering, what y'all would consider a good trade for him? I have looked at prices online, and figure he is worth around $12, but also very rare. Any suggestions are welcome.
My policy on trades is that if a trader were basing their transactions on the dollar value of the miniature, they'd just buy them. The wonderful thing about trading is that both parties are getting something they need in exchange for something they don't. So the answer to your question is based on two criteria. One, what it is you need, and two, what it is you can get away with.
Need a custom mini for your Roleplying Game, or just because? PM me with the details or check out my Custom Thread. ARCTrooper-A79s Custom Thread The Reverend Strone Project (Custom Set) We make the minis now.
Hmm depends what you need mate! 

Luke Snowspeeder plus another (such as a Han)
Blizzard Scout AT-AT
ARC Aerial Trooper
Plo Koon
Amidala CS
Maul Champion of the SIth
Battle Droid on STAP
Rolling Destroyer Droid
Mas Amedda
Thrawn
Han scoundrel

Lukes Landspeeder
Commando Speeder
Luke Rebel Commando
Luke Yoda
Rieekan

Are all roughly that price
I have a list of stuff I want and these come from that list
Simon, I don't seem to ba able to send you a PM but I have a spare Mas Amedda if you want.
My policy on trades is that if a trader were basing their transactions on the dollar value of the miniature, they'd just buy them. The wonderful thing about trading is that both parties are getting something they need in exchange for something they don't. So the answer to your question is based on two criteria. One, what it is you need, and two, what it is you can get away with.

Yeah ok that all makes sense. It is my brother and he really wants Yobuck, so I will see what he has for me.