Wizards of the Coast announcement

There have been several questions lately regarding the future of the Star Wars Miniatures and Roleplaying Game and until now I haven’t had definitive answers to give you.  After a lengthy evaluation, Wizards of the Coast has decided not to renew the Star Wars license with Lucasfilm. We’ve had a long and fantastic run, but with the economic downturn, we have made the tough decision to discontinue our Star Wars lines.

The license officially ends in May this year, with WotC product available through August. In the meantime, we have awesome new products still coming your way. This week, we released The Dark Times minis and Galaxy of Intrigue RPG. We’ll have more coming with Masters of the Force minis in April, which will have some of your most favorite characters along with rare creatures from the Dejarik Holochess game that have never appeared in our game. We’ll also release The Unknown Regions RPG in April, which includes entirely new planets and mini-adventures for each world.

We are finishing the line with a bang so look for special programs at your local game store to stock up on favorite sets before they go into the vault. We will continue to support our Star Wars forums on the Wizards Community site so you can reach out and chat with us and other fans.

While I know the news is disappointing, we wanted to make this announcement as soon as possible and thank you for being such great fans. It’s been a fantastic ride with the Star Wars community and working with Lucasfilm. We hope you enjoy the next several months of great products. You never know when we may circle back again!

Greg Yahn

Director of Marketing, Wizards of the Coast

Again, Store to store sales will vary. I have heard just as many other stores saying SW is their best selling minis product.
My thoughts are based on ALL the data and I pay attention to everything that is said and written.  ***snip*** If you are having to ask that question of me it means you either don't know how serious I take the decision to offer an opinion, or you are just ignoring that fact.

lol, you sound like big brother, all knowing and all seing... infallible!  as for how serious a situation is before you offer an opinion?   lol, you've got 5k+ posts.  you obviously are not soft spoken nor is your threshold for expressing your opinion very high.  you have valuable knowledge and insight to the game and community but that doesn't mean your opinion is the end of the discussion.  two people can look at the same set of facts and express different conclusions based on their spin yet still be both correct.

Nor did I mean to suggest it was the end of a discussion. You twisted what I said a little bit too. I didn't say I wait until a situation is serious enough for me to offer an opinion, I said I take my decision to state an opinion seriously, and after I have done my homework on the subject.

Also, the point I am making with GVEMatthew and the others that have rallied around him is that we are not looking at the same set of facts. His statistics as presented were based on apples to oranges comparisons that ignore critical details about WHY one particular product did better than the other. Since that post on my part in which I tried to point out the differences, the details have all but been ignored in favor of arguing the rightness or wrongness of the final points. To be honest, I'm not longer sure what the point of this discussion is, but I do know that to say SWM sets sold worse in the last 2 years is to ignore the fact that the set sizes were reduced, and that that had an impact on the sales. The same is true of the crap GVEMatt was spouting about one Magic set vs. another.

While it may be true that the set size had something to do with sales decreases lets not forget that this decrease also conincides with the tanking of the economy. 

I know that my friends and I stopped playing almost entirely and it had nothing to do with set sizes. 
AS far as plumbing the depths that is a load of crap.  Point to me anywhere in this game where we have a toydarian.  You cant tell me Watto wasnt a part of the movies.  The first alien race of the CW cartoon were the Toydarians with Yoda.  EU - Do the EU characters get any bigger than Admiral Palleaon?  He has been around longer than any other EU character since the 92 revival.  There are tons of remakes and better figs people want (jaina, sword of the Jedi, etc).  You aint exhausted S*** (generic you not personal you).

Thanks for actually sharing what I have always assumed based on what I saw first-hand while working at Borders.

Saga Edition came out and we had about 4 sales of the Core rulebook in the first month.

D&D 4th ed came out, and we had the Players Guide, DMG, and MM on the top 20 best sellers for the week.

Not to get too far off topic, but...

But are the 4E books still selling well?  I help out at a comic & game shop & we sold TONS of 4E stuff right away.  Not a single person I know who bought 4E plays it.  Many have asked to trade in their 4E books for 3.5.

The store is mainly a comic shop, with about 1/3 of the square footage set aside for gaming tables.  SWM is BY FAR the most common game played there and we sell a fair amount of minis for the size and location of the market.

- - - - - "The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax

But are the 4E books still selling well? 

Assuming you believe the numbers available for late 2009 coming out of distributors, yes, in comparison to SWRPG.

From the ranking chart, D&D was #1 while SWRPG was not in the top 5.

From the market-share chart, D&D was around 50% while SWRPG was around 2%, so D&D outselling SWRPG by roughly 20 to 1.

No one has posted unit sales numbers so you could theoretically argue that both are good or both are horrible or anywhere in between but when you talk about comparatively, D&D is clearly top of the heap in todays market, and outselling SWRPG by a wide margin.
AS far as plumbing the depths that is a load of crap.  Point to me anywhere in this game where we have a toydarian.  You cant tell me Watto wasnt a part of the movies.  The first alien race of the CW cartoon were the Toydarians with Yoda.  EU - Do the EU characters get any bigger than Admiral Palleaon?  He has been around longer than any other EU character since the 92 revival.  There are tons of remakes and better figs people want (jaina, sword of the Jedi, etc).  You aint exhausted S*** (generic you not personal you).

I have to admit that statement by Chris Perkins really ruffled my feathers and really sounds like a bunch of crap, if that was the case you really need to hire someone who knew more about the Star Wars Galaxy. I have no proof, but I would have to say the vast majority of Star Wars fans know at least something about the EU. Yeah there are purists, and yeah there are certain individuals who dont like this or that. Some favor OT, others PT, others EU, and still others like one but not the other. I can come up with roughly 20 miniatures alone from Episode 1(people, droids, aliens) with speaking parts that aren't in the game, there are leaders from important groups from the movies without a mini from that era(Mon Mothma (Rebel & New Republic), Boss Nass, Poggle the Lesser) and a plethera of Eu characters that show up on list after list of wanted miniatures. No more plumbing left to plumb? I call BS!!! We don't even have some of the basics! I can name a good dozen or more. Granted a lot of people don't know every character.  I personally am biased towards certain eras (as is everyone), factions, characters, but there are plenty of undone characters left for everyone. I wouldn't begrudge another ewok in place of a toydarian, because realisticly there are people out there who would rather have another ewok. The Star Wars Universe is large and everyone should get something to make them happy at some point. If people didn't want more characters then you wouldn't see all this effort by various groups to make virtual sets and finish what Wotc started. I am sorry Chris, sounds like towing the company line to me, which is fine, but don't try to force that crap down my throat. It simply just isn't true.

As for the Rpg, West End Games had close to 100 books!(1988-1997) and that doesn't even include the prequels, and all the novels, comics, video games etc post 1997, you guys did something under 15!(for Saga, not sure how many they had the first go maybeo 10-25?) Granted not all the WEG books are great, and some are first edition books reprinted in second edition format, but give me a break. Lies Lies Lies. Much of the Expanded Universe we have today has its roots in the WEG game. When there wasn't a lot of SW material they created it and gave life to a much bigger universe. Your run on the SWrpg will be a "also ran". (You did flesh out the prequels, Clone Wars) Again if that is all the Star Wars you could come up with, you had the wrong people working for you.

It's so fun to see people who have nothing constructive to add try to attack people by attempting to turn their words back on them like a 3rd grader would do. Saying that things are "facts" like GVE did is not at all like what's going on from the more intelligent members in this discussion. Anyways, I'm so sick of "arguments" like this one C-3P0 "made". They have no actual insight or argument so they try to fabricate double standards in other people's posts.  

Glad you find it entertaining.  Kind of makes me wonder why you didn't make the same comments about others who did the exact same thing earlier.  I practically quoted someone, in fact.    

Previous posters have made many points as to why others statemetns are BS or skewed or incorrect.  ome have even made point-by-point refutations of things others have said, picking apart their arguments, and gone as far as telling people they clearly have no idea what's going on and to back out of the conversation.  So, if I decide to point out why I don't buy someone's argument, why is it that you suddenly decide to jump on me?  And please, take your insults elsewhere.  It is very unbecoming.

The point where you took it too far for me was when you completey disregarded the differences betweem Boris' and GVE's statements. GVE claimed all these "facts", claiming what was supposedly undoubtedly true. How did anyone else claim their views as fact? Boris, for example said repeatedly it was in his educated opinion. That's quite different from saying it's a fact, like GVE did. What I'm sick of is people with NOTHING worthwhile to add all of a sudden coming around and attacking people that are supposedly trying to boss people around, when in reality they are just stating their opinions. You obviosuly don't have any valid points to support GVE so you attack the other side by blowing out of proportion how the statements were made. Really, if you should be after anybody for trying to shove his opinion down someones throat, you should be after GVE; he's the only one who keeps claiming (skewed) "facts." To go after someone other than GVE with this sentence: "Just because you tell us "how it is" doesn't make it true, either." is just not fair to anyone involved. Sorry you feel insulted, but it's not my fault you're the one who has no points to make other than some half-baked claims of hypocrisy or double standard, when in reality you are the one with the double standard issues. 
Do you want to help advance the game when Wizards pulls the plug? Go Here: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/22337613/Minis_YOU_want_to_see:_The_first_step - - -

The point where you took it too far for me was when you completey disregarded the differences betweem Boris' and GVE's statements. GVE claimed all these "facts", claiming what was supposedly undoubtedly true. How did anyone else claim their views as fact? Boris, for example said repeatedly it was in his educated opinion. That's quite different from saying it's a fact, like GVE did. What I'm sick of is people with NOTHING worthwhile to add all of a sudden coming around and attacking people that are supposedly trying to boss people around, when in reality they are just stating their opinions. You obviosuly don't have any valid points to support GVE so you attack the other side by blowing out of proportion how the statements were made. Really, if you should be after anybody for trying to shove his opinion down someones throat, you should be after GVE; he's the only one who keeps claiming (skewed) "facts." To go after someone other than GVE with this sentence: "Just because you tell us "how it is" doesn't make it true, either." is just not fair to anyone involved. Sorry you feel insulted, but it's not my fault you're the one who has no points to make other than some half-baked claims of hypocrisy or double standard, when in reality you are the one with the double standard issues. 

I'm sorry.  Did you think I was defending GVE?  Did I say that somewhere?  I think you brought a basketball to a football game.  Now, you may have issues with GVE, but that does not mean I have to address his statemets.  You never know, I may simply be ingoring him because I find his comments irrelevent.  I don't seem to recall ever saying I supported the guy, nor stated the intention to defend him. So, maybe that's why I never presented and "valid points" to do so.  Wink   I can ask questions of whoever I want.  If you want to read into my intentions, that is your choice.  However, keep in mind that questioning someone does not necessarily equate to attacking.

I think I've made myself fairly clear to Boris as to my issues, as he had done for me, and he appears to be ok with it.  He doesn't seem to be taking it personally, anyway, like some others are.  It seems to bother you more than him, and I wasn't even addressing you.  Fortunately, he hasn't responded with insults, etc., and for that, I respect him more.  His civility in his responses, while quite likely disagreeing with what I've said, lend more credence to his opinions in my eyes.

The point where you took it too far for me was when you completey (sic) disregarded the differences between Boris' and GVE's statements. GVE claimed all these "facts", claiming what was supposedly undoubtedly true. How did anyone else claim their views as fact? Boris, for example said repeatedly it was in his educated opinion. That's quite different from saying it's a fact, like GVE did. What I'm sick of is people with NOTHING worthwhile to add all of a sudden coming around and attacking people that are supposedly trying to boss people around, when in reality they are just stating their opinions. You obviosuly (sic) don't have any valid points to support GVE so you attack the other side by blowing out of proportion how the statements were made. Really, if you should be after anybody for trying to shove his opinion down someones (sic) throat, you should be after GVE; he's the only one who keeps claiming (skewed) "facts." To go after someone other than GVE with this sentence: "Just because you tell us "how it is" doesn't make it true, either." is just not fair to anyone involved. Sorry you feel insulted, but it's not my fault you're the one who has no points to make other than some half-baked claims of hypocrisy or double standard, when in reality you are the one with the double standard issues. 

I don't remember anyone but you disputing the 'facts' of GVE's post.  Posters such as BTD have disputed the relevance of the 'facts' (apples to oranges as BTD would write) or the conclusions drawn from them, but not the 'facts' themselves.  This is a discussion, it should not be about winning, losing or attacking a poster for stating an honestly held and 'informed' belief.  GVE is an industry insider, that doesn't mean he is right, simply that he should be worth reading.  Your recent posts in this thread are guilty of the very things you are decrying.  I know that you are better than that.   
   I can ask questions of whoever I want. 

yeah, it's drama queen crap like this that I was going after in the first place, but all it's doing is taking more space. Whatever, keep on going after the wrong people for the wrong reasons blowing their statements out of proportion while not applying the same standards to everyone. I was never trying to force you to stop. I was just hoping you'd actually focus on something worthwhile. Whatever, I doubt you understand that you are in the middle of a huge double standard, so I'm not gonna focus any more of my attention on it.
Do you want to help advance the game when Wizards pulls the plug? Go Here: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/22337613/Minis_YOU_want_to_see:_The_first_step - - -

yeah, it's drama queen crap like this that I was going after in the first place, but all it's doing is taking more space. Whatever, keep on going after the wrong people for the wrong reasons blowing their statements out of proportion while not applying the same standards to everyone. I was never trying to force you to stop. I was just hoping you'd actually focus on something worthwhile. Whatever, I doubt you understand that you are in the middle of a huge double standard, so I'm not gonna focus any more of my attention on it.

Yeah, well, I didn't think you'd understand.  But thanks for offering not to focus any more attention on it.  I was scared I was going to be called a 3rd grader again! Tongue out

But are the 4E books still selling well? 

Assuming you believe the numbers available for late 2009 coming out of distributors, yes, in comparison to SWRPG.

From the ranking chart, D&D was #1 while SWRPG was not in the top 5.

From the market-share chart, D&D was around 50% while SWRPG was around 2%, so D&D outselling SWRPG by roughly 20 to 1.

No one has posted unit sales numbers so you could theoretically argue that both are good or both are horrible or anywhere in between but when you talk about comparatively, D&D is clearly top of the heap in todays market, and outselling SWRPG by a wide margin.

Well again, I think a clearer picture is important here. How many D&D corebooks were produced? How many SW corebooks? Were distributors discouraged from pushing SW corebooks? Were they encouraged to push D&D corebooks?

A single pair of numbers compared against each other are meaningless without the proper context and an understanding of all the variables.
It's true that Magic and D&D may not be "failing," but let's face it. WotC is having to pull out all the stops and put all their energy into keeping those lines going

I think both lines are doing fairly well, not great, but I believe tabletop gaming in general has been on the decline for years.  The online DDI stuff is great, and I think it's been a major point of focus for 4e.  Aside from all that we had some great conversation at DDXP 2010 regarding the future of WotC.  I think the new direction is an attempt to make Wizards a highly profitable division.  If it doesn't work out I, and many other RPGers, believe Hasbro will sell off WotC by 2015.  The most interesting conversation actually revolved around who is large enough to purchase WotC?  Several of us speculated about a few of the large fantasy publishers, like Del Rey Books or perhaps Bantam Books.
Photobucket
Several of us speculated about a few of the large fantasy publishers, like Del Rey Books or perhaps Bantam Books.

Both are owned by Random House if memory servers (in turn owned by Bertelsmann AG).  Bertelsmann are into book and magazine publishing, broadcasting, and music.  All industries that are currently in trouble.  It would be somewhat poetic for them to enter another industry that doesn't make money but I can't see it happening.  You never know though. 
Lets face it gentlemen, i can see that after they stop SWM there gonna be hit hard but all the customers they lose.And you know what will happen then...D & D minis are next.The minis already shoddy compared to their predecesors and have cointinued down that road.I can safely assume that in the next year or so we are gonna get another announcement for them.
Not at all sarcastic. I saw photo mock ups (which have been taken down now) just this week. Word is we'll see something at Toy Fair. I think the series you're thinking of is the Attactix line that had some early success but ran out of steam quickly. The images I saw were the standard 3.75" figures with special stands. It looks like they're trying to merge three markets: kids, adult collectors, and gamers.

Actually I was talking about these (link), though Attacktix is another good example.

Anyway,while I'm open to the concept that Hasbro might start packing game stat cards with their 3.75" line I'm inclined to say "prove it or it doesn't exist".  I saw photo mock ups which have been taken down now, is hardly the most corroborating evidence.

IT EXISTS! Here's your corroborating evidence Tharag. It shows a nice pic of the new 3.75" action figures with stat cards that Hasbro is putting out this year. The idea is to extend action figure play into a game format.
Star Wars galactic battle game 3.75 action figure

Linked in this gallery of pics from Rebelscum.com taken at Toy Fair in NYC, happening this week: www.rebelscum.com/TF2010/Hasbro_presenta...

It's real!!
:D
Wow...

I hope Hasbro's "Hot new game mechanic" is better than it appears. Otherwise you might as well each hold a figure in your right hand while rolling a d6 with the other and the high roll wins!

Sigh....
Well to be fair, it is targeted to children. Laughing
Well to be fair, it is targeted to children.

and how dare they do that!

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls

I swear there was an article about the 3.75" figure game on starwars.com the other day, but now I can't find it.  Has anyone else seen it?  Judging by the pic posted above, I'm not impressed.

- - - - - "The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
Wow..if that plays as rediculous as it looks it gonna fall flat.

Definately marketed towards children....I'm staying far far away...and hope someone down the line picks up our beloved SMW.

unless the kids pick it up and enjoy the heck out of it...

Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
57131438 wrote:
I think kids will love it.The figures look great and it looks like an easy game.Definately will not replace our beloved SWM as it isnt targeted toward us.
Anyone notice how it is kinda like Top Trumps.Man i used to love that game...
Back in the late '70s and early '80s, my friends and I had "wars" with our Star Wars figures without having a set of specific rules or dice.  It worked just fine for us.

Just my opinion, but the 3.75" figs are toys.  Minis are a game.  They're two separate things and should stay that way.

"Kids" deserve a better game.... Unless there are more complication than are apparent in the picture, the game will have no movement and will be decided by little more than a coin flip. Kids are smarter than that.

"Kids" deserve a better game.... Unless there are more complication than are apparent in the picture, the game will have no movement and will be decided by little more than a coin flip. Kids are smarter than that.

Kids in my experince especially young ones don't like complicated games.....they like stuff that is simply and easy and fun....

NastasiaLorn; wrote:
Show
57949688 wrote:
57131438 wrote:

Kids in my experince especially young ones don't like complicated games.....they like stuff that is simply and easy and fun....

Clearly you don't have kids.

Granted, anyone thinking this is meant to replace SWMs, or that Hasbro will be doing anything in terms of game support, is wishful thinking.  This is simply the same as the Build a Droid, and Comchip's of the past.  A little something extra and new to keep kids interested.  It will sell, without support, doesn't matter if the game is good or not.  As to whom it's directed, well honestly, I'd say the market that buys the toys currently.  Kids and "adults".  The game aspect is just a fun add on, not anything serious IMO.

Clearly you don't have kids.

I have a wonderful three year tyvm and besides its not like this is serisous business

NastasiaLorn; wrote:
Show
57949688 wrote:
57131438 wrote:
tbh it is not as good as the top trumps, top trumps required you to have a knowledge of the cards and which of your stats were the most powerful, and gamble which was going to be the best option, this game is much less skill based.
tbh it is not as good as the top trumps, top trumps required you to have a knowledge of the cards and which of your stats were the most powerful, and gamble which was going to be the best option, this game is much less skill based.

Do we have rules for this game yet?  Or are you guessing at the rules based on the pic of the card and the die?

Any Edition

Clearly we dont, but the most likely option seems to be that the roll of the die tells you which stats to compare, although could be wrong, and maybe the stats at the top of the card (the ones which state +) are what the die refers too, and then you choose your comparison, which would make it considerably more difficult, however still basic, good enough for kids.
Clearly we dont, but the most likely option seems to be that the roll of the die tells you which stats to compare, although could be wrong, and maybe the stats at the top of the card (the ones which state +) are what the die refers too, and then you choose your comparison, which would make it considerably more difficult, however still basic, good enough for kids.

Thanks.  I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.  I think the roll would apply to the bonuses on top and not the comparison stat would be the more likely rules IMO.

Any Edition

Ha, if this game is anything like the show, the Republic character's cards will only say: "You win no matter what." The Sep's will just say: "Give up now."
Quotes: "A Commander who would send untested troops against a man such as Kano is indeed foolish--But to also defy me, he'd have to have a Death Wish!" -Carnor Jax to General Wessel "Yub,yub Commander" -Wes Janson after pulling yet another ridiculous Ewok prank on Wedge Antilles "Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!", -Admiral Ackbar, CEO of Admiral Ackbar's cereal and fishsticks And some movie quotes! "Half of everything is luck James." "And the other half?" "Fate" -Sean Bean to Pierce Brosnan in Goldeneye "Did you bring a horse for me?" (three gunslingers laugh) "Well it seems we're one horse short." "No. you brought two horses too many." -Charles Bronson in Once Upon A Time in The West
Ha, if this game is anything like the show, the Republic character's cards will only say: "You win no matter what." The Sep's will just say: "Give up now."

You do realize that the seps were being played right.  They were diliberately built to lose. 
I don't know, I think Sidious had a back up plan to take over if the Seps won.

When I was teaching Kindergarten, I somehow got it into my head that the kids should be playing Catan. There was a version of the game made specifically for Kids. I read the back of the box and bought the regular Catan instead. The kids LOVED Catan. Granted, I needed to be there to guide and direct the whole thing, but I'm pretty certain that the kid-based game would have gone over like a lead brick. Keep in mind that these are 5 and 6 year olds that I'm talking about. Some of them started playing Minis (albeit on a very basic level) during their first grade year. I had bought some Top Trumps during my Kindergarten time. They got mostly ignored.

Now this is just one person's experience and it may be totally spurious, but I think that any of the mass marketed "gamer" products are good examples of what's going to happen to this idea. Do they still make Attaktix???? 

My favorite saga campaign was built around this Idea
(Darth Maul lives at end of episode 1, and kills obi-wan)
(Anakin discovered by Maul and becomes sith apprentice)
(Separatists win, and Maul eventually kills sideous)
(Rebellion fought by few Jedi that didn't die because their clone troops were wiped out)
(Empire of robots and Aliens instead of Stormtroopers and Humans)

RS 55/60; CS 54/60; RotS 55/60; UH 46/60; CotF 60/60; BH 44/60; A&E 58/60; FU 49/60; LotF 60/60; KotOR 57/60;
CW 40/40; IE 39/40; JA 40/40; GaW 40/40; DT 39/40; MotF 40/40

So, doing some research, I've found a mold kit online that lets you create a reusable mold to create figures (plastic, metal...whatever) that could be used to help produce the customs and make them widely available (basically...anyone that has molding experience could make the molds with a pre-made custom fig from other SWM parts, send them out unpainted and go from there...with us all pitching in for the plastic/mold material pretty much or someone doing it with "donations" even)
just a thought...
or we could just create our own customs...

So, doing some research, I've found a mold kit online that lets you create a reusable mold to create figures (plastic, metal...whatever) that could be used to help produce the customs and make them widely available (basically...anyone that has molding experience could make the molds with a pre-made custom fig from other SWM parts, send them out unpainted and go from there...with us all pitching in for the plastic/mold material pretty much or someone doing it with "donations" even)
just a thought...
or we could just create our own customs...

I suggest you pot that info either at www.saveswm.proboards.com/ and at swmgamers.com/forums/

NastasiaLorn; wrote:
Show
57949688 wrote:
57131438 wrote:

Darth Sidious never had a backup plan.If the Seps had won then he would have appeared and taken leadership. The republic won however and he still remained in power.Sidious had force prediction so he could easily predict that the republic would win the war, that anakin would be his apprentice etc etc.He even predicte the arrival of the yuzzhan vong. But he never predicted the arrival of anakin or the rebel alliance winning or darth vader killing him. He was a genius but a fool in many ways.
Sign In to post comments