Looking For Group

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cans you help me?
You twit! 

I needz groops to.  Canz plays gamz an stuf.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

I is needing group four playing fish while mining. lolz! I wanna be hobbit and sting orcs, with my ring of cloaks.
my grup ndz healerz to kep mah powahs goinz.  jus hel stupd bot!  i is cul 1!

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

I is paying h3ler 1nce, it was unfunz! No killing orcz or stuffs, just lazering magik heal on ma p0ur alli3s! Stoopid friens is getin selves killed by goblins! lolzolololz!!11!1!
stfu nubz
no wai.  gimme hlrs an tanks an mke sher i get all klz.  i klz evrthn.  me pwnzorklz or u lve!

Section Six Soldier

ZB iz ninja
I'm into the group scene..
Oh wait...
Sorry, wrong "group"...
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Iz u bottum

Who wants to mine Veldspar with me?  We haven't met our trit quota this month for the Capital orders so collectively we have to pull a quick 200 man hours of mining in the next... 2 days to hold our space.  Now theres 20 of us on so we just have to pull a lightning quick 10 hour op.

What do you mean you can't fly a Hulk?

What do you mean you can't fly a barge of any sort?

What do you mean you don't have mining 1?

What do you mean you only do PVP?  We don't even have a killboard.

Okay with this rate of mining entered into the spread sheet we need...  1200 man hours... hmm.  Well lets pack up and ditch this joint, we can't make rent.

What do you mean no one can fly a Jump Freighter?

What do you mean no one can fly a Freighter?

So you can fly an Orca but you never brought it here?

Okay, I'm going to quit the Corp, put up my stuff for sale and Jump Clone to Empire now.  Latters!

Hahaz! U is teh pwned!

Flying is not inherently dangerous, crashing is.

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/dnd/monster/images/banners/13.jpg)

I am looking for a group...

a group of Nazi frogmen. They were to have swam up the Potomac, and interbreed with our women.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Is that a movie yet?  If not I may have to write the script and sell it.
Too late.

Taratino already gots it...
Sign In to post comments