DPR King Candidates 2.0

1766 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dragon 381
It's a str vs AC, 2[w]+str and heals an ally by Cha.  At level 1, 4 HP is a fair amount of essentially free healing.  
DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
Hand of the Raven Queen (I'll update this post for cheese)

This is an encounter nova. I assumed in the calculation that we start with 5 soul shards. As the build encourages you not to spend shards I think it's not a bad assumption. By the way 5 shards will be needed to sustain the loop against solos like Vecna, Orcus and similar critters. 30th level monsters will not need this assumption.

Here's the build:

Hand of the Queen, level 30
Revenant, Assassin, Soul Thief, Perfect Slayer
Build: Bleak Disciple Assassin
Guild Training: Bleak Disciple
Choose your Race in Life: Human
Background: Windrise Ports (Windrise Ports Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 23, Dex 28, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 13.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 13, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 11.

AC: 44 Fort: 44 Reflex: 42 Will: 42
HP: 149 Surges: 12 Surge Value: 37

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth +35, Endurance +28, Acrobatics +29, Perception +24, Thievery +29, Religion +21

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +16, Bluff +16, Diplomacy +16, Dungeoneering +19, Heal +19, History +16, Insight +19, Intimidate +18, Nature +19, Streetwise +16, Athletics +15

FEATS
Level 1: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)
Level 2: Focused Expertise (Ki Focus)
Level 4: Grave Dust Assassin
Level 6: Melee Training (Dexterity)
Level 8: Action Surge
Level 10: Nimble Blade
Level 11: Death Scorned
Level 12: Fierce Vitality
Level 14: Hidden Insight
Level 16: Disciple of Divine Wrath
Level 18: Divine Channeler (Cleric)
Level 20: Weapon Focus (Light Blade)
Level 21: Ghostly Vitality
Level 22: Acolyte Power
Level 24: Novice Power
Level 26: Robust Defenses
Level 28: Epic Will
Level 30: Epic Fortitude

POWERS
Assassin at-will 1: Shadow Storm
Assassin at-will 1: Executioner's Noose
Divine Channeler (Cleric): Healer's Mercy
Assassin encounter 1: Gloom Thief
Assassin daily 1: Targeted for Death
Assassin utility 2: Cloak of Shades
Assassin encounter 3: Nightshade's Kiss
Assassin daily 5: Twilight Assassin
Assassin utility 6: Slayer's Escape
Assassin encounter 7: Shadow Link
Assassin daily 9: Wall of Shadows
Assassin utility 10: Seeker of Shadow
Assassin encounter 13: Flurry of Talons (replaces Gloom Thief)
Assassin daily 15: Bleak Gallows (replaces Targeted for Death)
Assassin utility 16: Shadow Meld
Assassin encounter 17: Mob of Shadows (replaces Shadow Link)
Assassin daily 19: Executioner's Blade (replaces Twilight Assassin)
Assassin utility 22: Claim the Dead (retrained to Adjure the Chosen at Acolyte Power)
Assassin encounter 23: Cruel Shadows (retrained to Threatening Strike at Novice Power) (replaces Flurry of Talons)
Assassin daily 25: Folded Shadow (replaces Bleak Gallows)
Assassin encounter 27: Last Word (replaces Mob of Shadows)
Assassin daily 29: Doom Foretold (replaces Executioner's Blade)

ITEMS
Great Hero's Gauntlets (epic tier), Life Charm +6, Shadowflow Starleather Armor +6, Rain of Hammers Ki Focus +6, Short sword, Baldric of Valor (epic tier), Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier)

Encounter nova:

Round 1:
1) Seeker of shadow
2) Adjure the Chosen (Standard)
3) Killer's Judgement (minor)
4) Oath of enmity (minor)

Round 2:
1) Move close to the target
2) Threatening Strike (AP)
3) Nightshade's Kiss (standard)
4) Slide target (NK) -> teleport and make a MBA (TS) -> slide and repeat
5) In case we miss -> minor action with Rain of Hammers Ki focus -> if we hit the loop restarts

To hit analysis:

Threatening Strike:
+ 15 (level)
+ 6 (ki focus)
+ 4 (wisdom)
+ 3 (weapon proficiency)
+ 3 (weapon expertise)
+ 7 (soul thief's action)
+ 3 (action surge)
+ 1 (baldric of valor)
+ 2 (great hero's gauntlets)
+ 2 (adjure the chosen)
+ 2 (combat advantage - automatic via the 21st level feature of the ED)
+ 1 (nimble blade)
Total: +49 (enough to hit any monster with a roll of 2)

Nightshade's kiss and MBA:
+ 15 (level)
+ 6 (ki focus)
+ 9 (desterity)
+ 3 (weapon proficiency)
+ 3 (weapon expertise)
+ 7 (soul thief's action)
+ 1 (baldric of valor)
+ 2 (adjure the chosen)
+ 2 (combat advantage - automatic via the 21st level feature of the ED)
+ 1 (nimble blade)
Total: +49 (enough to hit any monster with a roll of 2 except Bahamut with the MBA where we hit on a 3+)

Damage of MBA:
2d6 + 9 (dex) + 6 (enh) + 3 (wp focus) + 7 (soul thief's action) + 6 (iron armbands) + 2 (adjure the chosen) = 40 average (normal hit) and 66 average (crit).
As we roll twice for each attack and crit on a 18-20 the average damage is:
66 x 0.2775 + 0.72 x 40 = 47.115
Our chance to get out of the loop is 1/400. The chance to kill the monster with the highest HP (Mual-Tar) is about 91% with the first loop. For 30th level solo brutes (Ashardalon) it goes up to 93%.
The rain of Hammers Ki focus will let us restart the loop if we hit with the extra attack. Any item giving us a reroll chance will do the same, and a violet solitaire can be added for extra fun.
The expected damage seems to converge somewhere a little above 18'000 HP with the first loop.

This build is really nova concentrated as I tried not to rely on any help from outside and targeted the highest possible level monsters. It is a bit feat starved due to the double multiclass and double power-swap. With a little help from a leader we can skip the multiclass into cleric and Windrise Ports as well. The Life Charm is not needed for the nova, but is quite useful with Fierce Vitality and Ghostly Vitality, as it lets you stay conscious at negative HP, insubstantial and fully able to take actions.

The build as it is, works from level 26 where you get the ED utility, but can be used from level 23 by simply exchanging the use of Killer's Judgement with the use of Assassin's Shroud (needed to get CA).

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/23.jpg)

Forced movement triggers Threatening Strike? Can we get a ruling?
I'll ask for it. Movement rules are a mess.

There is no reason to consider forced movement as "moving". At all. Threatening Strike is not allowed.
I request that further debate on the topic of forced movement be had on a thread for that topic.  Please post a link to a current debate please.  Nova damage are so widly spread that comparisons are difficult, thus posting this exploit should not diminish the non-existent others.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
Borg: Ok.

Anybody interested in discussing movement issues can post on my "Threatening Strike Needs errata" thread here on the CO. I will come back here only after receiving a ruling from CS. In the meantime I'll work on a different version of this meatgrinder that avoids discussions on movement.

I'd like the Missilelord to be considred for a ranking.

260.6 DPR Missilelord (30th), by Aesurtiel (157@=)

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

259.3 DPR Missilelord (24th), by Aesurtiel (157@=)

138 DPR Missilelord (16th), by Aesurtiel (157@=)

Congradulations!!!  That is superb.  I've been wanting to see a wizard get that kind of DPR.  One thing I have wrong with it is that you assume they always attack you.  A wise monster wouldn't.  What is your DPR under that assumption.  That's one thing the feychargers do is impose a catch 22 with the swordmage's aegis of assault.  The problem is that you can't be both genasi and shadar-kai (reaper's touch) at the same time and hybrid to swordmage.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Congradulations!!!  That is superb.  I've been wanting to see a wizard get that kind of DPR.  One thing I have wrong with it is that you assume they always attack you.  A wise monster wouldn't.  What is your DPR under that assumption.  That's one thing the feychargers do is impose a catch 22 with the swordmage's aegis of assault.  The problem is that you can't be both genasi and shadar-kai (reaper's touch) at the same time and hybrid to swordmage.

Actually, you can. I posted a possible solution in his thread, here
The New and Improved, Reincarnated Missilelord! Now with Catch 22!

269.2 DPR Reincarnated Missielord (30th), by Aesurtiel (157@=)

250.7 DPR Reincarnated Missielord (24th), by Aesurtiel (157@=)

138 DPR Reincarnated Missielord (24th), by Aesurtiel (157@=)

Here is my question to CS:

Do Threatening strike's teleport and melee basic attack trigger if the target is subject to forced movement, or does the power require the target to willingly move?

Here is their answer:

Unfortunately, there isn’t an official answer for the situation you describe. I’ve passed along this conversation to the game’s developers. Hopefully, we’ll see an update or FAQ entry covering it soon, but until then it’s up to the campaign’s Dungeon Master to decide. The DM is always the final arbiter on how they want their campaign to run. Have fun!

Here is my question to CS:

Do Threatening strike's teleport and melee basic attack trigger if the target is subject to forced movement, or does the power require the target to willingly move?

Here is their answer:

Unfortunately, there isn’t an official answer for the situation you describe. I’ve passed along this conversation to the game’s developers. Hopefully, we’ll see an update or FAQ entry covering it soon, but until then it’s up to the campaign’s Dungeon Master to decide. The DM is always the final arbiter on how they want their campaign to run. Have fun!

Welcome to CS.  Their answers range from 'We don't know', to Conflicting, to unreliable, to not RAW nor RAI.  It is due to this fact that many don't have much faith in them, but are usually good enough to bring up with a DM for his consideration, at best.  I'll get to posting your nova candidate and hope that there aren't too many that complain.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Some further clarification from CS after checking with the devs. The loop trick works.
I think it's quite important as it also supports the idea that "moves" includes forced movement.

Threatening Strike [Incident: 100131-000018]‏

Subject Threatening Strike
Discussion Thread
Response (Support Agent)
02/02/2010 10:01 AM

Renato, I got some clarification on this. It looks like forced movement would trigger this. Thanks,

Josh
Online Response Crew
Wizards of the Coast
1-800-324-6496 (US and Canada)
425-204-8069 (From all other countries)
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm PST / 12pm-9pm EST
Saturday-Sunday 10am-4pm PST / 1pm-7pm EST

Renato, I got some clarification on this. It looks like forced movement would trigger this. Thanks,

Bologna. Action Point + Power of Skill + Overwhelming Strike = Dead.

It is my understanding that effects that occur when an enemy moves are also triggered by forced movement unless the power says it doesn't. Errata has been given to powers not intended to trigger off of forced movement so that they only trigger on the target's turn or if it moves willingly.

As for infinite loops, they shouldn`t be considered for DPR when they can be broken by the enemy dying or using an immediate to escape.
Mengu:

To some extent yes. I looked also at a pure Avenger build based on this combination. The problem was that I lacked the +7 bonus of Soul Thief's Action to consistently hit high-defense monsters, thus making the loop more difficult to sustain. This is also the reason I went for a light blade (getting the last +1 from Nimble Blade), otherwise a fullblade build would have been better in terms of damage and I could have taken a Vicious Fullblade to get extra damage on all the crits generated (about 1 every four hits).
Clearly you can multiclass the Avenger into assassin and take the Soul Thief paragon path, but this will give you DEX based powers from the PP and maybe you're not so interested in them.

It is my understanding that effects that occur when an enemy moves are also triggered by forced movement unless the power says it doesn't.

Can you point to where this was explained?

My understanding is "enemy enters/leaves" wording is triggered by forced movement. "Enemy moves" wording is triggered only by voluntary movement.
It is my understanding that effects that occur when an enemy moves are also triggered by forced movement unless the power says it doesn't. Errata has been given to powers not intended to trigger off of forced movement so that they only trigger on the target's turn or if it moves willingly.

As for infinite loops, they shouldn`t be considered for DPR when they can be broken by the enemy dying or using an immediate to escape.

This is a nova build. Sustained DPR will not be very high (we all know the assassin's limits in that field) and will be far away from let's say LDB's Ranger/PitFighter/Demigod (another nova build). Anyway, with a violet solitaire you can pull this trick in 4 of the first 5 encounters of the day so you'll contribute nicely to the group's damage.
By the way, the idea behind the build was to make a self-sufficient character, so that you don't need external support. If you can get some support from a leader you can go for a different build as you will not need to optimize your hitting chance so much as in this case.

To some extent yes. I looked also at a pure Avenger build based on this combination. The problem was that I lacked the +7 bonus of Soul Thief's Action to consistently hit high-defense monsters, thus making the loop more difficult to sustain. This is also the reason I went for a light blade (getting the last +1 from Nimble Blade), otherwise a fullblade build would have been better in terms of damage and I could have taken a Vicious Fullblade to get extra damage on all the crits generated (about 1 every four hits).
Clearly you can multiclass the Avenger into assassin and take the Soul Thief paragon path, but this will give you DEX based powers from the PP and maybe you're not so interested in them.

Look into some barrage bracers(+1 cumulative attack bonus till end of next turn with each hit) and something that gives you a temporary boost to hit to get it started.  Perhaps one could do this with the avenger MC feat
DPR King Candidates 3.0
It is my understanding that effects that occur when an enemy moves are also triggered by forced movement unless the power says it doesn't.

Can you point to where this was explained?

My understanding is "enemy enters/leaves" wording is triggered by forced movement. "Enemy moves" wording is triggered only by voluntary movement.

The answer I got from Josh at CS after he checked with the devs supports Aesurtiel's position. Anyway if you want to discuss movement issues and not the build itself please come to my Threatening Strike needs errata thread here on the CO, as Borg would like to keep this thread clear of general discussions and focused on the builds.

Look into some barrage bracers(+1 cumulative attack bonus till end of next turn with each hit) and something that gives you a temporary boost to hit to get it started.  Perhaps one could do this with the avenger MC feat

The bracers could be an idea but I will have to sacrifice the Iron Armbands who contribute more than a little to DPR when I'm not going nova. I'll look into more items to boost attack rolls but all the stuff I have seen that gives you a bonus for one round or more is based on a daily power and I would like to keep this an encounter nova. There are a lot of resources needed to get it and being able to use it only once a day would not be enough. I will open a separate thread for the build.

I've just finished tweaking a level 12 build that worked out pretty well.

Edit: added a couple of new touches bumped up the dpr a bit

53.575 DPR Double Sword Master (12), by Lazyphilosopher (1,6;8)
64.375 DPR Double Sword Master (12), by Lazyphilosopher (1,6,8,@)

I was working on a slightly different version of a Hybrid Fighter|Ranger. The only reason I ended up going Hybrid was for Battle Fury Stance.

Here is what it looks like currently. He does cold damage through his PP feature Draconic Blade instead of the traditional frost weapon, which leaves his weapon slot open for a subtle weapon. The rest of the build is pretty similar to LDB's Stormwarden. Through retraining, I squeezed in some of the more potent paragon feats into the level 12 build.

66.48 DPR (69.9675 while bloodied) Dragonborn Ranger|Fighter Honorable Blade (12), by Mengu74 (1,6,8,@)

DPR Relevant bits

Dragonborn Ranger|Fighter Honorable Blade (12)

Dragon Breath Cold

Str 22

Feats:
Hybrid Talent Prime Shot
Spiked Chain Training
Weapon Focus (Light Blade)
Weapon Expertise (Light Blade)
Lasting Frost
Wintertouched
Prime Punisher
Called Shot

Powers:
Twin Strike
Battle Fury Stance

Items:
Subtle Spiked Chain +3
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier)
Gloves of Ice (paragon tier)
Iron Armbands (heroic tier)

Twin Strike
+22 vs AC (+6 strength +6 level +3 proficiency +3 enhancement +1 expertise +1 prime +2 CA)
2d4+29 damage (+3 enhancement +2 feat +2 item +2 gloves +3 shard +5 vulnerability +5 called shot +3 subtle +4 stance)
Quarry
2d6

DPR = (lots of boring calculations) = 66.48 (while bloodied with +1 attack, DPR becomes 69.9675)
I looked at Mengu74’s recent build and at my last build (community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...) and decided to squish them together and get a small bit more dpr.

in DPR King Candidates 2.0 template

68.465 DPR Spiked Chain Shifter (12), by Lazyphilosopher (1,6,8,@)

- Build -

Race: Longtooth Shifter

Class: Hybrid Ranger/Fighter

Paragon: Kensai

Ability scores: Str. 23 Con. 11 Dex. 16 Int. 9 Wis. 16 Cha. 11

Feats:

1 Spiked Chain Training
2 Hybrid Talent (Prime Shot)
4 Weapon Expertise
6 Weapon Focus
8 Prime Punisher (retrained)
10 Wintertouched
11 Lasting Frost
12 Called Shot

At-Will: Twin Strike

Utility: Battle Fury Stance

Equipment:
Frost Spiked Chain +3 (Lv 13) (Found Item)
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (Paragon Tier) (Lv 12) (Found Item)
Gloves of Ice (Paragon Tier) (Lv 11) (Found Item)
Iron Armbands of Power (Heroic Tier) (Lv 6) (Bought 1800 gp)
Battle Harness Leather Armor +2 (Lv 9) (Bought 4200 gp) new/edit
Blood Fury Hand Axe +1 (Lv 3) (Bought 680 gp) new/edit

DPR Calculation:

To Hit with Twin Strike: +23 vs AC 26 hit 85% crit 5% miss 10%

6 (1/2 level)
6 (Strength)
3 (Spiked Chain Prof.)
1 (Prime Shot)
1 (Weapon Expertise)
1 (Kensai)
3 (Enhancement)
2 (Combat advantage)

Average Damage Per Hit with Twin Strike: 33

5 (Spiked Chain)
5 (vulnerable 5 cold)
2 (Gloves of Ice)
5 (Called Shot)
3 (Enhancement)
2 (Iron Armbands of Power)
3 (Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold)
2 (Weapon Focus)
2 (Longtooth Shifting)
4 (Battle Fury Stance)

Damage Per Hit on a Crit with Twin Strike: 46.5

8 (Spiked Chain)
28 (Static Damage)
10.5 (Crit Die for Frost Weapon)

Chance to do Hunter's Quarry damage per round with Twin Strike:

.85+(.85)(.1)=.935

Average damage on Hunter's Quarry: 7

Crit damage with Hunter's Quarry: 12

Chance to Crit with Hunter's Quarry:

.05+.05(.95)=.0975

Total Expected DPR:

(.85)(33)(2)+(.05)(46.5)(2)+(.935)(7)+(.0975)(12)=68.465

I've been toying around with the idea of a radiant one applying the Int radiant damage to the white lotus riposte damage (not master riposte, although it would apply there) and then imposing a catch 22 .  If they hit you you get the riposte which triggers radiant one which may trigger radiant vuln, preferably from morninglord.  If you were a wizard | warlock with wizard's fury on and hit them with both a hellish rebuke and MM and they attack you the riposte kicks in dealing (Con + Int) radiant for the hellish riposte and (Int + Int) radiant damage for the second, both of which would trigger radiant vulnerability.  I would choose MC cleric so I can take Radiant Advantage so as to bypass the trick with shadow warlock armor thingy which requires shadow step feature (hybrid talent is already dedicated to the pact boon for fun).
DPR King Candidates 3.0
One of the nice things about multiple attacks with different arcane at-will powers is that white lotus enervation stacks.  Really helpful for your team (radiant advantage) and really bad for your target(enervation), even worse with a catch 22, but I can't think how to apply one.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
One of the nice things about multiple attacks with different arcane at-will powers is that white lotus enervation stacks.  Really helpful for your team (radiant advantage) and really bad for your target(enervation), even worse with a catch 22, but I can't think how to apply one.

I could imagine a fisherman based on a Paladin|Wizard(Warden, Fighter)/Morninglord might work. Enemy cannot run (form of winter), cannot move(triggers OA+virtuous strike+knockdown), and an attack will trigger 2x white lotus riposte and 1x white lotus master riposte, all with radiant vulnerability (morninglord+boon+symbol). So its either 1x damage + knockdown, or 3x damage (and some potential damage to the fisherman). Quite a catch 22 imo

Edit: But also very MAD unfortunately, and using form of winter removes the salves required for wizards fury...
the wizard | warlock is only Int | Con and plays well with radiant one.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
With some luck, arcane mastery, and a solitaire (violet) you could bypass that
With the Madness going on I think it'd be fine.  let's go for a dragonborn and draconic arrogance.  When you do knock the prone you do Str damage which triggers radiant one and thus your Int in radiant damage which triggers radiant vulnerability 
DPR King Candidates 3.0

Yes, but you need paladin for moringlord, fighter for polearm momentuum and warden for form of winter. Maybe some wizard power like grease could substitute for form of winter...
Here's just a nice way to get around the restriction of worshiping amunator and getting power of arcana:  On page 108 of Divine Power it says you get access to all the domains of the gods you worship.  You worship goes of Justice, namely: Aureon and Amunator, we could throw in Bahamut for good measure.  This gives you access to the following domains: Civilization, Justice, Sun, Arcana, Knowledge, hope, and Protection.  The biggest problem I see with this is that either the DM looks at you funny and wacks you over the head, or he points out that 2 of the above gods are from different settings (amunator from forgotten realms, and Aureon from Eberron).
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Here's just a nice way to get around the restriction of worshiping amunator and getting power of arcana:  On page 108 of Divine Power it says you get access to all the domains of the gods you worship.  You worship goes of Justice, namely: Aureon and Amunator, we could throw in Bahamut for good measure.  This gives you access to the following domains: Civilization, Justice, Sun, Arcana, Knowledge, hope, and Protection.  The biggest problem I see with this is that either the DM looks at you funny and wacks you over the head, or he points out that 2 of the above gods are from different settings (amunator from forgotten realms, and Aureon from Eberron).

I don't know the FR gods very well, but looking at the compendium descriptions, both sune and corellon seem to be worshipped by eladrin. I think worshipping both the patron deity of your race and a deity with a strong sense of justice should work fine (like a warrior from athens worshipping both athene and apollo...). 
It was mostly in reference in taking morninglord and power of arcana.  You usually need to have a pretty nice story to hide the fact that you're pulling tons of cheese.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
It was mostly in reference in taking morninglord and power of arcana.  You usually need to have a pretty nice story to hide the fact that you're pulling tons of cheese.

Same here (corellon = domain skill & FR), but i was still thinking about a "skill god" fitting for eladrin. Realized too late you want to use dragonborn for race...

Yes, but you need paladin for moringlord, fighter for polearm momentuum and warden for form of winter. Maybe some wizard power like grease could substitute for form of winter...

How about White Lotus Hindrance?

Consider Changeling as a means of bypassing the domain issue via Fickle Servant. Stats match up fairly well too. 
Here's a quick and dirty build:

Changeling Paladin|Wizard / Champion of Order / Radiant One

Show

Level 1 Stat Array: Str 10 Con 13 Dex 8 Int 18 Wis 11 Cha 18

Hit Points at Level 1: 12 + Con score
Hit Points per level: 5
Healing Surges: 8 + Con mod

Feats:

1: Hybrid Talent (Paladin Armor Proficiency)
2: Power of the Sun
4: Fickle Servant
6: Power of Arcana
8: White Lotus Riposte
10: White Lotus Hindrance
11: White Lotus Master Riposte
12: Pervasive Light
14: Focused Expertise
16: White Lotus Enervation
18:  Paragon Defenses
20: Weapon Focus
21: Divine Mastery, retrain Paragon Defenses to Robust Defenses
22: Weakening Challenge
24: Paladin's Truth
26: Punishing Radiance
28: Font of Radiance
30: Epic Will

Relevant Powers:

Magic Missile (Wizard At-Will)
Virtuous Strike (Paladin At-Will)
Wizard's Fury (Wizard Daily)
Bless Weapon (Paladin Daily Utility)

Relevant Items:

Bradaman's Weapon / Holy Avenger
Pelor's Sun Blessing
Symbol of Divine Light
Salve(s) of Power
Belt of Vigor

Cast spells in full plate with your sword.

Champion of Order's level 11 ability + White Lotus Master Riposte means you get 3 attacks whether the target attacks your ally or you, and White Lotus Hindrance prevents shifting. Radiant vulnerability starts at 12 in paragon and by epic you're adding 15 + Int mod to start in most cases.

The rest of the build could focus on controller options, since physical DPR is based around just a few low level powers.

I am submitting my Arcane Slasher.  It deals 346 dpr (394 after a milestone) without use of Windrise Ports, feycharging or salves of power. 

That's technically Encounter DPR. You wouldn't be able to consider all the extra damage from  Vulnerable Radiant because you are getting Vulnerable from Rod of Starlight which is only effective for 2 rounds per target since you can only curse an enemy once.
That's technically Encounter DPR. You wouldn't be able to consider all the extra damage from  Vulnerable Radiant because you are getting Vulnerable from Rod of Starlight which is only effective for 2 rounds per target since you can only curse an enemy once.

Good point.  We have conviently overlooked the last sentance of warlock curse: " You can’t place a Warlock’sCurse on a creature that is already affected by your or another character’s Warlock’s Curse."
We must find another method of administering radiant vulnerability.
DPR King Candidates 3.0