What to do now that we might be restatting

This isn't intended to be scientific, but I'd like to see what a lot of us thin are the biggest wastes of pieces/ best opportunities for new and exciting ideas there are out there. If we were changing pieces which 3 would be on your priority, and what are some ideas? Some may not be necessary after MotF, but i' m just looking at some what needs to be fixed/boosted right now in my opinion.

1. Nute Gunray: Affinity for Maul and Sidious (and maybe some other commander effect, even if it's only Followers get +1 attack). Swap is some of the sneakiest stuff, and Sidious (it could be argued) was at his sneakiest when manipulating Nute. Would also give seps a force battery, which along with a swap they lack.

2. Nien Nunb: Why not? 

3. Rebel Commando: The fact that it was printed twice means this one in my book needs some incentive to use

Do you want to help advance the game when Wizards pulls the plug? Go Here: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/22337613/Minis_YOU_want_to_see:_The_first_step - - -
This isn't intended to be scientific, but I'd like to see what a lot of us thin are the biggest wastes of pieces/ best opportunities for new and exciting ideas there are out there. If we were changing pieces which 3 would be on your priority, and what are some ideas? Some may not be necessary after MotF, but i' m just looking at some what needs to be fixed/boosted right now in my opinion.

1. Nute Gunray: Affinity for Maul and Sidious (and maybe some other commander effect, even if it's only Followers get +1 attack). Swap is some of the sneakiest stuff, and Sidious (it could be argued) was at his sneakiest when manipulating Nute. Would also give seps a force battery, which along with a swap they lack.

2. Nien Nunb: Why not? 

3. Rebel Commando: The fact that it was printed twice means this one in my book needs some incentive to use

There's a lot that can be re-statted.  However, I think that needs to be restricted to Unique miniatures.  If you want to recost the C/UCs, that's fine.  I, though, think the Uniques are the most important aspect of the SW Universe.  Some of the miniature tragedies we know (Dr Evazan, Nien, Carth, Revan, Plo Koon, a few Lukes, Darth Nihilus, C-3PO Ewok Deity) deserve a facelift. 

Maybe this is not 3 figures, but I think there is an issue with Affinty, especially for Sith that were part of the Empire, or Seps.  Allowing Characters who naturally fit in other time eras i.e. NR Chewie or atleast a character that allows you to bring in another one, Han Solo Galactic Hero, and characted named Chewbacca/Chewie can be include in this squad.
Maybe this is not 3 figures, but I think there is an issue with Affinty, especially for Sith that were part of the Empire, or Seps.  Allowing Characters who naturally fit in other time eras i.e. NR Chewie or atleast a character that allows you to bring in another one, Han Solo Galactic Hero, and characted named Chewbacca/Chewie can be include in this squad.

Oh, I think Affinity has been an ongoing issue.  Just look at the two recent K'Kruhks.  For goodness sakes, one of them should have NR Affinity. 
Well I suppose this will be the main positive of WOTC giving up the game. It will give somebody(ies) the chance to possibly recost/stat all the sets to date and probably better than WOTC did. It would nice if WOTC handed their artwork/files for the cards over to the fans who will pick this up.
Well I suppose this will be the main positive of WOTC giving up the game. It will give somebody(ies) the chance to possibly recost/stat all the sets to date and probably better than WOTC did.

I hear what you're saying!  We can now fix a lot of those little quibbles we've had for so long: JH for GGJH, Pilot for Nien Nunb, Affinity for Holosid and Maul, etc. 

It would nice if WOTC handed their artwork/files for the cards over to the fans who will pick this up.

It would be nice, but I imagine there might be some legal issues involved there.
If another company pick up the SWM line and continued where WOTC left off, then i would just carry on buying as i do now.

If another company re-started the SWM line with a set 1 using new rule and just redoing old characters, then no i would not buy.

As for cards done by the fans well, i would still be around to see how it go's.
Sign In to post comments