Auggies looking for Hetts

Finally.  A chase piece!  Something for a collector to get excited about even if it did come about cause our company is run by monkees. :P

swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=37&...

OK something is very wonky with the distribution this go around. I was VERY short the amount of A'sharad I should have pulled (11 total out of 90 cases!) which means somewhere else someone prolly pulled a ton of them from another lot number. ANYWAY, if anyone wan't to sell some I need 5 total and I am willing to pay $20 each for them. Contact me at Championgamesaug@hotmail.com
.......Andrew
boba52-sig.gif; Get Map Pack 3 Here; Get Map Pack 4 Here
Finally.  A chase piece!  Something for a collector to get excited about even if it did come about cause our company is run by monkees. :P

OK something is very wonky with the distribution this go around. I was VERY short the amount of A'sharad I should have pulled (11 total out of 90 cases!) which means somewhere else someone prolly pulled a ton of them from another lot number. ANYWAY, if anyone wan't to sell some I need 5 total and I am willing to pay $20 each for them. Contact me at Championgamesaug@hotmail.com
.......Andrew

Hmmm, sounds like we have an early chase piece then.  I thought it was strange seeing his price so high around other sites.  This might explain it. 
Yes! Pre-orders rule! I messed up bad when i diddnt pre order cad bane. Terrible mistake. Coulda had the Bane!
Weird! Glad it wasn't a piece I wanted though. At least this is something exciting in the company of the big Announcement. A 40-piece chase VR...cool.
Just curious, Boba52, but why the need for so many? You sell individuals? Or just stocking up for the rapture?
Auggies is online retailer, and does pre-sells. I would asume he needs the 4 Hetts to fill preorders.

.......Andrew

now you need one less andrew.  email sent.
Revamp for the sake of revamp? That always works out well.
Just curious, Boba52, but why the need for so many? You sell individuals? Or just stocking up for the rapture?

This is just like the Deliah Blue situation a couple of sets back.  Auggies sells complete sets and pre-orders, so now that he didn't get the amount he expected he is scrambling to fulfill those orders to his customers.  This is why Auggies rules becuase Andrew is fighting to do what is best for his customers even at a loss to himself.  I know other sites that would have just said here is your money back too bad so sad go find Hett on your own now.

True enough. There was a mix up with a captain rex and in the next order i got whihc was pretty soon right after it was shipped as well.
Go on admit it you bought all 5 that were being sold by Strikezone

Wink
I bought one.  Last mini I needed, and it did not look good at Tradehouse.
Photobucket
Meanwhile, I will patiently await my Hett ... and when it gets here when it gets here, I'll smile and say "Thanks, Auggie, for your efforts."
Go on admit it you bought all 5 that were being sold by Strikezone

Actually I bought one of those, and I was relieved... He was the only one I didn't pull out of 2 cases, and I had been looking everywhere for him only to find him sold out on all websites... I just had good timeing with this one...

Hope you get what you need Auggie!
Sign In to post comments