Is DDI subscription page down?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post

I decided to subscrib to DDI and well when I click on the link to do it, it takes me to a blank web page.  The page has the  Home, Game Products, Novels, Tools, Player, Dungeon Master, Events and Community links at the top, then 2 big boxes filled with nothing but white...

Can you go to this page
www.wizards.com/DnD/Subscription.aspx??

Do you see the three options at the top of the page?
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
No I just get the page I mentioned earlier.  These links then 1 white box and then 1 bigger white box and then the links at the bottom of the page.   I've gotten this from my home computer and work computer...

Home
Game Products
Novels
Tools
Player
Dungeon Master
Events
Community
Also, what browser/version are you using? Do you have any add-ons or blockers installed in your browser?

Your best bet might be to contact CS at the Customer Service link below.
It was my version of IE.  I have an old computer at home and work and use IE 6 (which is about 9 years old lol) but have to use IE 6 at work due to some applications but upgraded at home and now I can see the stuff on the page. 

Thanks for your help.
Great to hear that it worked for you. I feel your pain. I have to use IE6 at work as well. (I have managed to get FireFox working though. Saves my sanity.)

If you don't mind, I think that you should submit a CS ticket anyways, so that WotC knows that there is a problem witht he subscription page in IE6.
I am having the same problem I have tried IE 7 and Firefox, but both say I need to suscribe, but I have paid and its all gone through, any ideas?
Log out of DDI.
Shut down all browser windows.
Start up your browser and log back in.

You should have immediate access to all of the DDI articles on the site. Access to the CB and MB might take a couple of hours, depending on how soon that database syncs with the payment database.

If you haven't received access by tomorrow morning, PM me and I will do some poking.
Nah its all sorted now, I think I was just being impatient :p Thanks though!