Force Unleashed 2 (Spoilers?)

Well, it seems Galen Marek is coming back in FU 2. I was pretty sure he had died. What gives? Is this intentionaly going to be non-following of the other game?
Do you want to help advance the game when Wizards pulls the plug? Go Here: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/22337613/Minis_YOU_want_to_see:_The_first_step - - -
Well, I have a theory that Galen's return has something to do with his revival in the first FU story. After Vader "killed" Starkiller and chucked him into space, he awoke on the Imperial science ship Empirical. In the novel, it said he had been aboard for 6 months, and when he awoke he felt better than he ever had, and all of his scars were gone. I believe that this may also explain his resurrection. The cause of this is anyones guess at this point though.
Need a custom mini for your Roleplying Game, or just because? PM me with the details or check out my Custom Thread. ARCTrooper-A79s Custom Thread The Reverend Strone Project (Custom Set) We make the minis now.
Well, I have a theory that Galen's return has something to do with his revival in the first FU story. After Vader "killed" Starkiller and chucked him into space, he awoke on the Imperial science ship Empirical. In the novel, it said he had been aboard for 6 months, and when he awoke he felt better than he ever had, and all of his scars were gone. I believe that this may also explain his resurrection. The cause of this is anyones guess at this point though.

So you think it's a clone? Or that the one after that in FU 1 is a clone? I always had a problem with the light side ending for TFU. The Emperor appears unhurt after the explosion, and was in the same proximity as Galen. While the Emperor is extremely powerful, there is also Darth Vader to consider. He was only a few feet away and very badly damaged already. For both of them to survive made me kinda skeptical about how Galen would have died. My guess is that he survived and made the bad guys think he was dead using a technique like the one Caedus, Ben, Mara, and Luke knew/learned in LOTF to vanish in the force.
Quote from Emporerdragon: And I'd consider comparing it to the voxyn a poor comparison. The voxyn was a 1-beast army capable of reducing entire squads to ruin without breaking a single drop of acidic sweat. The box is a ****ing box. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre. Everyone else has a lightsaber, but i made a saberstaff. ==========================>IIIIIIIIYYYYIIIIIIII(========================== My sig was way better before the dark times... before the BETA.
I'm not overly concerned. I don't play that game for the story.
I'm not overly concerned. I don't play that game for the story.

I don't care why you play the game. I want answers. Tongue out

Do you want to help advance the game when Wizards pulls the plug? Go Here: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/22337613/Minis_YOU_want_to_see:_The_first_step - - -
Sign In to post comments