Githzerai Weapon Training
Backstabber
Heavy Blade Expertise

Power:
Piercing Strike

Items:
+2 Vicious Bastard Sword
Iron Armbands of Power

Assumption: You have Combat Advantage, since a Rogue should always have CA, and no analysis of Rogue damage is accurate without CA.

Piercing Strike
+16 vs Reflex (+5 DEX +3 level +3 proficiency +1 feat +2 enhancement +2 combat advantage)
d10+ 2d8+ 15 (+5 DEX +3 STR +1 versatile +2 enhancement +2 iron armbands +2 feat)
Calculating in crit damage and chance to hit, DPR = 0.9*29.5+0.05*54 = 29.25

edt; credit goes to Mengu for turning my Githzerai rogue up to 11.
One-half of the tabletop gaming news podcast Going Last Co-author on AoA 2-3 and 4-1.
Githzerai Rogue (Brutal Scoundrel) 6

Nice idea, the rogue shows his quality at heroic, I like it. Tweaked it a bit, feel free to modify your post with this, and I'll remove it.

Edit: just hiding it in case needed for future reference.
Show

Githzerai Rogue (Brutal Scoundrel) 6
20 DEX, 16 STR

Feats:
Versatile Duelist
Githzerai Blade Master
Backstabber
Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)

Power:
Piercing Strike

Items
+2 Vicious Bastard Sword
Iron Armbands of Power

Assumption: You have Combat Advantage.

Piercing Strike
+16 vs Reflex (+5 DEX +3 level +3 proficiency +1 expertise +2 enhancement +2 combat advantage)
1d10+2d8+15 (+5 DEX +3 STR +2 enhancement +2 iron armbands +2 feat +1 versatile)

DPR = 0.9*29.5+0.05*54 = 29.25

Excellent changes. I forgot about Piercing Strike when doing this, but the vs Reflex is so much better than +1 damage. This version is even more playable in the long run because of the 16 STR.

Why drop the subtle weapon? With such a high chance to hit that +1 damage should bump DPR up to 30.
One-half of the tabletop gaming news podcast Going Last Co-author on AoA 2-3 and 4-1.
Excellent changes. I forgot about Piercing Strike when doing this, but the vs Reflex is so much better than +1 damage. This version is even more playable in the long run because of the 16 STR.

Why drop the subtle weapon? With such a high chance to hit that +1 damage should bump DPR up to 30.

Because bastard sword is versatile and you already do +1 damage if you just hold it in two hands. I figured, it's money spent better elsewhere. A higher level version of this would certainly be better with a subtle dagger in the off hand once the bonus goes higher than +1.

Also Versatile Master is the paragon half-elf feat. You probably want to change that to the correct name Versatile Duelist.

Also you no longer add charisma to damage. At level 6 Dex 20 and Str 16 is attainable, so the 1d10+2d8+15 does not change.

I'm fairly certain Versatile Duelist only works if you wield the weapon one handed (otherwise I'd be wielding a fullblade).

edit; Nope. It just requires a one handed heavy blade, so the versatile bonus is in.

The thread should address combat advantage assumptions before it goes too far.

Obviously, you won't get a realistic sense of rogue damage if you don't give them combat advantage.

On the other hand, if you compare rogue DPR with combat advantage to other characters without combat advantage, the rogues get an unfair advantage in the comparison and you will not get a realistic sense of how rogues compare to other strikers and other high damage characters.

A few ways I can see dealing with this:

1. Have separate DPR figures for with and without combat advantage. This gives more information but makes the comparisons less straightforward.

2. Assume combat advantage only a certain percentage of the time (66-75% of the time seems reasonable to me). This would make DPR calculations significantly more complex, but would probably be reasonable.

3. Assume combat advantage for everyone all the time. This will distort the numbers (by devaluing accuracy and increasing the value of high base damage and giving rogues more sneak attack than they actually get) but has the advantage of being the simplest method.

1. Have separate DPR figures for with and without combat advantage. This gives more information but makes the comparisons less straightforward.

2. Assume combat advantage only a certain percentage of the time (66-75% of the time seems reasonable to me). This would make DPR calculations significantly more complex, but would probably be reasonable.

3. Assume combat advantage for everyone all the time. This will distort the numbers (by devaluing accuracy and increasing the value of high base damage and giving rogues more sneak attack than they actually get) but has the advantage of being the simplest method.

We need a similar system for charge builds and prime shot etc ...

This gets complicated by the fact that a Rogue should get combat advantage more than an Avenger.  Ignoring the powers that make it easier to get, a melee rogue can get into the Conga-line formation, and an Avenger shouldn't.

I'm perfectly comfortable assuming a Rogue will always have CA, a Prime-punisher Ranger will always solo, and an Avenger will never have more than one monster adjacent to him/her.  I'd just like those assumptions to be documented for each build.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

Wouldn't it be best if people just posted their DPR king candidates, and then the OP sorts them as they come in? You can always mention in the submission "requires CA" or "works only on charge attacls" etc.
And when there is enough material the OP can create a new section for those.
I just think we can be happy already if we get more material in the first place, and discover some new options this way.
Yeah, we can just add a key notation for assumed charge or CA. Frost cheese assumes that you hit the target the previous turn, so most calculations include both the CA and the vulnerability. The assumption of having hit a target the previous turn in a party that focuses fire, is actually much less than a rogue's chance of getting combat advantage nearly every round (unless you have a frost cheese party, which these days is looking pretty potent).

I think DPR can be calculated with minimal benefits for the build. And those benefits can simply be part of the key.

It's not like the build with the highest DPR wins a million dollars. We're just trying to collect some optimized builds in one place. The rogue increases DPR by a good bit because of the +2 from CA, but when a warchanter uses an action point and an invoker uses rain of blood, the stormwarden goes ape compared to the rogue. Every build has its advantages that are not clearly apparent by looking at the DPR. That's where the key comes in handy knowing you've got twin strike, or frost cheese, or assume permanent combat advantage.
The assumption of having hit a target the previous turn in a party that focuses fire, is actually much less than a rogue's chance of getting combat advantage nearly every round (unless you have a frost cheese party, which these days is looking pretty potent).

On some builds, the chance to hit the target in a round is incredibly high.  E.g., LDB's Stormwarden

In a related point, I'm not sure why there is a key for stuff like "Frost Weapon/Lasting Frost", or "Dragon Magazine material."  Couldn't you just write it as one-line notes for the build?  Use the key as a guideline for what you should include.  Otherwise you have to look stuff up in the key all the time!  You could also just list defenses and HP directly.

For example
140.82 DPR Stormwarden(30), by LordDuskBlade (Frost Weapon, Dragon Magazine, Twin Strike) [Defenses 44/43/42/36, HP 187] 
Well just to be silly, CA & Charge every round:

Level 6 Bugbear Rogue

Backstabber, Weapon Proficiency (Rapier), Surprising Charge, Powerful Charge
Large Vicious Rapier +2, Vanguard Short sword +1, Horned Helm (heroic tier) 

Str 21 Dex 17

by dndcalculator.blogspot.com/ it's 35.75 DPR
Well just to be silly, CA & Charge every round:

Then I want to play too!

With CA& Charge every round:

Level 6 Human Druid - 20 Wis

Implement Expertise (Staff), Weapon Focus (staff), Powerful Charge, Enraged Boar Form, Ferocious Tiger Form
Staff of the Serpent +2, Cat Gloves, Bracers of Mighty Striking (heroic tier), Horned Helm (heroic tier)

Attack +15 vs Reflex
Damage: 1d8 + 2d6 + 1d10 +16 (5 (WIS) + 2 (Enh) + 1 (Weapon Focus) + 2 (Bracers of Mighty Striking) + 2 (Powerful Charge) + 2 (Ferocious Tiger Form) + 2 (Enraged Boar Speed))

by dndcalculator.blogspot.com/ it's 30.35 DPR

For DPR calculations, giving the rogue CA every time, and the avenger the benefit of OoE makes sense. Certains classes (like the rogue and avenger), just don't matter without their shtick, and the party is going to make sure the rogue gets CA, or that the avenger can tackle a mook unmolested.
Also, do CharOp guides typically allow things that require DM permission (like MM races, or artifacts, or boons)? I see MM races in the handbooks, but rarely in the builds.

edit;
General Henry, I'm getting 33.4 (which is admittedly impressive for a rogue with much higher STR than DEX)
+16 to hit (+5 STR +3 level +3 prof +2 enhancement +2 CA +1 charge)
2d10+3d8+d6+9 (+5 STR +2 enhancement +2 feat)

I see MM races in the handbooks, but rarely in the builds.

this is solely because the MM races have no racial feat support. This makes them lose their edge pretty fast.
The key is there (I think) because no one person is in charge of making the builds, and so we need a key so that keeps everyone on the same page.   Normalizing builds allows someone who comes into CharOps to look at the thread and see 'oh, at level 30, the typical skirmisher needs a 9 to hit this build', even if that character has never before played a level 30 character and doesn't know that a skirmisher needs a 9 to hit AC 44.

Next note:  A Bugbear Fighter(Ranger)/Shock Trooper/Eternal Defender actually manages 125 DPR (split between two targets), which is much higher than I had expected - and on a crit it's simply awesome (11d10+6d6+102); rolling huge numbers of dice should clearly count for fun factor.

And finally: A question: Can a War Ring count it's bonus damage from a High Crit property, or only from a magical crit bonus property?  (I know ages ago there was a discussion about it, but I can't seem to find it anymore.)
Thank you guys.  I'm in class now and will get to summarizing this later today.  I love the excitement for optimizing given the new rules.  

Do you want
a seperate section for charging and for CA (yuck)
put a new symbol under the key and include it in the string of symbols used
put 126 DPR(CA) or 86 DPR(Ch)
Other proposed by you.

Note: Borg is my personal account.  The Gathering was created for comunity editing and I copy-pasted the thread under a thread made with that account 
DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?

this is solely because the MM races have no racial feat support.

And it used to be that for some stat pairings you had to go MM, but I do not think this is really true anymore.  Plus if people are interested in playing monster manual races in real games the guides should rank them, even if they are not used for any charop builds.
Yeah, the only MM race that still sees anyting close to common use is Githyanki, due to lack of a con/int race.
First thank you all for contributing to this thread.  Please don't clutter it with silly posts that stretch the ranking system.  I'm trying to be fair.  I'd like to make an exception for rogues because w/o that assumption they suck.  I feel the fairest way to handle it is to have them put 82 DPR(CA) so the reader can easily see that this build requires and assumes CA to function well.  Putting it in the cheese list would be too hidden (Expanding the list would be a hard to aligned entries), and having a set percentage of the time CA can be assumed would indeed be too much of a pain for calculations.  
Another possibility is to have:
82 DPR(CA) - 67 DPR(w/o CA) if the submitter puts both down so the reader can see how reliant the builder is.  This is one area where if the builder wants to be informative he can and I'll support it, but I don't feel right in enforcing it but simply informing of it.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
Calling for area (5x5 boom...) candidates and paragon candidates.  Those areas really need some entries.  If you have the link so some threads that are helpful in exploring possibilities they would be great.
DPR King Candidates 3.0

Human (Dragonborn/Storm Genasi) Wizard|Barbarian(Fighter)/Building Thunder/Reincarnate Champion

Str 14->22, Con 14->16, Dex 13->15, Int 16->28, Wis 10->13, Cha 8->11

+6 Masters Wand of Magic Missile, +6 Staff of Ruin, Opal Ring of Rememberance, 6 Salves of Power

Heroic: Elemental Empowerment, Hybrid Talent (Thunderborne Wrath), Echoes of Thunder, Dual Implement Spellcaster, Draconic Spellcaster; Enlarge Spell, Raging Storm, White Lotus Riposte, Battle Awareness, Wand Expertise

Paragon: Arcane Reach, Resounding Thunder, Arcane Admix (MM, Thunder), Arcane Admix (Scorching Burst, Thunder), Arcane Admix (Ball Lightning, Thunder), Draconic Arrogance; White Lotus Master Riposte

Epic: Arcane Mastery

Assumption: I have hit once since the start of my last turn with a thunder power (For Building Thunder level 11 feature), and I have Wizard's Fury and Ball Lightning Cast

Magic Missile: 

To Hit: +15 lvl +9 Int +6 Enh +3 Exp +3 Draconic +2 Ring +1 Item = +39 vs Ref 42 = 10% miss chance

Damage: 4d4 +9 Int +6 Enh +6 Dual +6 Item +6 Elemental +6 Arrogance +3 Building Thunder +3 Feat = 10 +45 = 55 avg

Crit: 20, 6d8 +16 +45 = 27 +61 = 88 avg

DPR: 0.05*88 + 0.85*55 = 4.4 + 46.75 = 51.15

Scorching Burst:

To Hit: +38 vs Ref (lacks the item bonus) = 15% miss chance, Area Burst 3 (7x7)

Damage: 2d6 +39 (lacks arrogance) -4 (enlarge spell) = 42 avg

Crit: 20, 6d8 +12 +35 = 27 +47 = 74 avg

DPR: 0.05*74 + 0.80*48 = 3.7 + 38.4 = 42.1

Ball Lightning: +38 vs Ref (lacks item bonus) = 15% miss chance, Close Burst 3 (7x7)

Damage: 1d10 +39 (lacks arrogance) -2 (enlarge spell) = 42.5 avg

Crit: 20, 6d8 +10 +37 = 27 +47 = 74 avg

DPR: 84.2 area + 51.15 single (or 144.4 DPR against a single target)

None of this includes White Lotus Master/Riposte, nor Echoes of Thunder (which could be up to +15 damage on a given attack)

Human (Dragonborn/Storm Genasi)
Wizard|Barbarian(Fighter)/Building Thunder/Reincarnate Champion 
Str 14->22, Con 14->16, Dex 13->15, Int 16->28, Wis 10->13, Cha 8->11 
+6 Masters Wand of Magic Missile, +6 Staff of Ruin, Opal Ring of Rememberance, 6 Salves of Power 
Heroic: Elemental Empowerment, Hybrid Talent (Thunderborne Wrath), Echoes of Thunder, Dual Implement Spellcaster, Draconic Spellcaster; Enlarge Spell, Raging Storm, White Lotus Riposte, Battle Awareness, Wand Expertise 
Paragon: Arcane Reach, Resounding Thunder, Arcane Admix (MM, Thunder), Arcane Admix (Scorching Burst, Thunder), Arcane Admix (Ball Lightning, Thunder), Draconic Arrogance; White Lotus Master Riposte 

Assumption: I have hit once since the start of my last turn with a thunder power (For Building Thunder level 11 feature), and I have Wizard's Fury and Ball Lightning Cast

Magic Missile: To Hit: +15 lvl +9 Int +6 Enh +3 Exp +3 Draconic +2 Ring +1 Item = +39 vs Ref 42 = 10% miss chance
Damage: 4d4 +9 Int +6 Enh +6 Dual +6 Item +6 Elemental +6 Arrogance +3 Building Thunder +3 Feat = 10 +45 = 55 avgCrit: 20, 6d8 +16 +45 = 27 +61 = 88 avg

Scorching Burst:To Hit: +38 vs Ref (lacks the item bonus) = 15% miss chance, Area Burst 3 (7x7)
Damage: 2d6 +39 (lacks arrogance) -4 (enlarge spell) = 42 avg

Ball Lightning: +38 vs Ref (lacks item bonus) = 15% miss chance, Close Burst 3 (7x7)Damage: 1d10 +39 (lacks arrogance) -2 (enlarge spell) = 42.5 avgCrit: 20, 6d8 +10 +37 = 27 +47 = 74 avg

DPR: 84.2 area + 51.15 single (or 144.4 DPR against a single target)

None of this includes White Lotus Master/Riposte, nor Echoes of Thunder (which could be up to +15 damage on a given attack)

fixed
Area DPR for a wizard:

Human (Dragonborn/Storm Genasi) Wizard|Barbarian(Fighter)/Building Thunder/Reincarnate Champion Str 14->22, Con 14->16, Dex 13->15, Int 16->28, Wis 10->13, Cha 8->11 

Magic Missile: To Hit: +15 lvl +9 Int +6 Enh +3 Exp +3 Draconic +2 Ring +1 Item = +39 vs Ref 42 = 10% miss chance
Damage: 4d4 +9 Int +6 Enh +6 Dual +6 Item +6 Elemental +6 Arrogance +3 Building Thunder +3 Feat = 10 +45 = 55 avg
Crit: 20, 6d8 +16 +45 = 27 +61 = 88 avg

Scorching Burst:To Hit: +38 vs Ref (lacks the item bonus) = 15% miss chance, Area Burst 3 (7x7)Damage: 2d6 +39 (lacks arrogance) -4 (enlarge spell) = 42 avg

Ball Lightning: +38 vs Ref (lacks item bonus) = 15% miss chance, Close Burst 3 (7x7)
Damage: 1d10 +39 (lacks arrogance) -2 (enlarge spell) = 42.5 avg
Crit: 20, 6d8 +10 +37 = 27 +47 = 74 avg

Total DPR: 84.2 area + 51.15 single (or 144.4 DPR against a single target)

I've found looking at the html code and getting rid of the
and getting rid of it(bad stuff = ...).

Any name? 
DPR King Candidates 3.0

Daggered Hands of Frost (L12 Deva Invoker|Swordmage(Rogue)/Daggermaster)
23 Wis, 13 Dex

Feats:
Wintertouched
Weapon Focus (Light Blade)
Focused Expertise (Dagger)
Power of Winter
Sneak of Shadows
Lasting Frost

Items:
Bloodiron Dagger +3
Gloves of Ice (paragon)
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon)
Executioner's Bracers (heroic)

At-will: 3 attacks with Hand of Radiance
To-hit: +18 (6 wis + 6 level + 3 enchancement + 1 expertise + 2 CA) vs Reflex 24 = 0.75
To-crit: 0.15
Damage on Hit: 26.5 (6 wis + 3 enhancement + 2 feat + 3 power of winter + 2 gloves + 3 shard + 5 vulnerable + 2.5 weapon)
Damage on Crit: 68 (28 as above + 16.5 crit bonus + 3.5 executioner's bracers + 20 bloodiron)

DPR: 3*(0.6*26.5 + 0.15*68) = 78.3 

Level 1:
13.91 DPR(w/o CA) – 14.78 DRP(CA) Dwarven Avenger 1; WIS 20; Dwarven Weapon Training; Execution Axe

My Stormsoul Gensai Wizard at level 12 does about 40 damage to a 5x5 area with an at-will, for the first two rounds of every fight. It isn't quite persistent DPR, but when fights only go 2 rounds, it should basically count.

Proud member of The Knights of WTF: ‎"All hail the Knights of WTF!!! Armed with only the Armor of Reason and the Sword of Mechanical Understanding we march!!"
Daggered Hands of Frost does not use a frost weapon and therefore doesn't deserve the "1"!

I also forgot to factor in the fact that the CA and vulnerability doesn't apply if the last attack did not hit:

At-will: 3 attacks with Hand of Radiance
To-hit: +17.45 (6 wis + 6 level + 3 enchancement + 1 expertise + 1.45 CA) vs Reflex 24 = 0.72
To-crit: 0.15
Damage on Hit: 25.1 (6 wis + 3 enhancement + 2 feat + 3 power of winter + 2 gloves + 3 shard + 3.6 vulnerable + 2.5 weapon)
Damage on Crit: 67.6 (27.6 as above + 16.5 crit bonus + 3.5 executioner's bracers + 20 bloodiron)

DPR: 0.57*25.1 + 0.15*67.6 = 24.45 per target on up to 3 targets within 10 squares (73.34 DPR)
I only fixed the formating the build was Nelphine's

Level 1:
13.91 DPR(w/o CA) – 14.78 DRP(CA) Dwarven Avenger 1; WIS 20; Dwarven Weapon Training; Execution Axe

My Stormsoul Gensai Wizard at level 12 does about 40 damage to a 5x5 area with an at-will, for the first two rounds of every fight. It isn't quite persistent DPR, but when fights only go 2 rounds, it should basically count.

Thank you for contributing to the thread.  A couple notes though:
On the avenger.  I know I said to post the range if you assumed CA, but why do you need it.  For a rogue he needs CA to be effective.  The DPR diff is only .8 by losing CA.  If you were a charging avenger and were built around charging (Like a barbarian or something) and your DPR were significantly lower due to not having CA or charging then I can understand that.  I feel I may have miscommunicated the purpose of the CA range.  How can I be more clear about it?

As per your Stormsoul is this damage using the updated stormsoul power?  If you want me to put you in the first post of candidates please either provide a link to your build or post the build here, preferably with a formated entry like: 140.82 DPR Stormwarden(30), by LordDuskBlade (61;@)  
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Bugbear Brutal Scoundrel Rogue 1
Str 16, Dex 20
Backstabber
Dagger Piercing Strike
Attack: +11 vs Ref
Hit: 1d6 + 5 + 2d8 + 3

DPR (CA): (0.9*20.5)+(0.05*30)=19.95 (CA)
DPR w/o CA=7.35
Attack: + 9 vs Ref
Hit: 1d6 + 5

DPR: (0.8*8.5)+(0.05*11)=7.35

if you can't count on constant CA (but are using same power (which is weird, but a LOT easier (otherwise just take Duelist's Fury))), this one gets 19.875(CA) / 8.075 (w/o CA)
build
Human Brutal Scoundrel Rogue 1
Str 14, Dex 20
Backstabber, Versatile Duelist
Longsword (two handed) Piercing Strike
Attack: +10 vs Ref
Hit: 1d8 + 1 + 5 + 2d8 + 2

DPR (CA): (0.85*21.5)+(0.05*32)=19.875 (CA)
DPR (w/o CA): (0.75*10.5)+(0.05*14)=8.075

I also noticed you put a (1) to most 1st level builds... what does that mean? 'cause it can't be Frost cheese...
also, Githzerai Assassin can reach higher damage, it's just... theoretical 

EDIT: since it's just optimization practice, I think Bugbear Rogue describes it best
also, it would be fairer to add my Warlock without charge, since all I get from that is +1 to attack roll... same argument as why it doesn't consider CA (maybe mention it can charge for 15 DPR Laughing)

EDIT2: if you assume Prime Shot on your Archery Ranger, you increase your DPR by 0.75, ending at 14.9375 and almost passing 15 DPR barrier

I also noticed you put a (1) to most 1st level builds... what does that mean? 'cause it can't be Frost cheese...
also, Githzerai Assassin can reach higher damage, it's just... theoretical 

After the DPR the () are for conditions (CA) or (Ch)
After the name of the build is the level the DPR is calculated at
After the author is the cheese the build employs.

What name would you like for that build or should I simply put  "Bugbear Rogue"
DPR King Candidates 3.0
One Idea I had was sorting the DPR by class (or maybe role), that way you could not just see the overall best DPR builds, you would see the best way to optimize your character's DPR regardless of your class(role).
I second this.

Though I recognize it's a whole lot more work, it will be a much more productive thread IMHO.

if we find a good way to sort hybrids and MCs, then I join the "sort by class" camp.
without it, I think "sort by role" is a much safer bet. if you need some help, I'm also offering that, though I don't really know what I could do...

How's that?
DPR King Candidates 3.0
You could just add a catch-all "Hybrids" section. That will cover it well IMHO, as some people (me included) don't look the way of the Hybrid, and categorizing them by Role or Class is by definition near-impossible.
You could just add a catch-all "Hybrids" section. That will cover it well IMHO, as some people (me included) don't look the way of the Hybrid, and categorizing them by Role or Class is by definition near-impossible.

How do you think that the 2 classifications of "Striker - Hybrid" and "Non-Striker - Hybrid" was insufficent?  Is it splitting builds too arbitrarily or do you think that no distinction should be made?
DPR King Candidates 3.0
I'd say

striker
defender
controller
leader
hybrid

as the categories, as determined by base class.  With the MC feats not effecting anything.
I think no distinction should be made. The whole point of Hybrids is to create something that doesn't necessarily fall in one category.

I’ve been wanting to post this for a while:

Wizard Nova DRP lvl 20 = 195.80 DRP to 65% of enemies in Close Burst 2.  This is 102.5% of each mobs HP.

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======

Sardis Nova, level 20

Genasi, Wizard|Cleric, Spellstorm Mage
Hybrid Talent: Channel Divinity (Hybrid Cleric)
Arcane Admixture Damage Type: Arcane Admixture Lightning
Arcane Admixture II: Arcane Admixture Lightning II
Elemental Manifestation: Stormsoul
Arcane Admixture Power: Freezing Cloud
Arcane Admixture II: Prismatic Beams

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 20, Con 13, Dex 14, Int 24, Wis 13, Cha 9.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 13, Con 12, Dex 13, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 8.

AC: 27 Fort: 26 Reflex: 27 Will: 23

HP: 100 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 25

TRAINED SKILLS

Religion +22, Dungeoneering +16, Arcana +22

UNTRAINED SKILLS

Acrobatics +12, Bluff +9, Diplomacy +9, Endurance +13, Heal +11, History +17, Insight +11, Intimidate +9, Nature +13, Perception +11, Stealth +12, Streetwise +9, Thievery +12, Athletics +15

FEATS

Level 1: Elemental Empowerment
Level 2: Destructive Wizardry
Level 4: Weapon Focus (Staff)
Level 6: Elemental Echo
Level 8: Dual Implement Spellcaster
Level 10: Distant Advantage (retrained to Enlarge Spell at Level 11)
Level 11: Focused Expertise (Quarterstaff)
Level 12: Resounding Thunder
Level 14: Hybrid Talent
Level 16: Solar Enemy
Level 18: Arcane Admixture
Level 20: Arcane Admixture II

POWERS

Channel Divinity (Hybrid Cleric): Healer's Mercy
Hybrid daily 1: Freezing Cloud
Hybrid daily 15: Prismatic Beams (replaces Ice Storm)

ITEMS
Staff of Ruin +4,, Queen's Staff +4, Bracelet of the Radiant Storm (paragon tier), Ring of the Radiant Storm (paragon tier), Spark Slippers (paragon tier), Crown of the Brilliant Sun (paragon tier), Symbol of Divine Light +4

Round 1:

Minor: Solar Enemy (+Symbol of Divine Light, all enemies within close burst 2 gain Radiant Vulnerability 10)

Minor: Promise of Storms

Free: Spend Action Point

Standard 1: Cast Prismatic Beams = 106.1 DPR (Enemy Only, Close Burst 2, hitting at least 2 targets) = 2x 53.05 DPR [After 65% hit rate @ 2d6 +2d8 +65 = 2d6 +2d8 +31 base +3 Destructive Wizardry, +4 Elemental Echo, +10 Extra Damage Action, +10 Radiant Vulnerability, +On going 5]

Standard 2: Cast Ice Storm = 89.7 DPR (5x5 area on top of self = Close Burst 2)
=(One Hit) 48.1 DPR [After 65% hit rate @ 1d8 +2d8 +58 = 2d6 +2d8 +31 base +3 Destructive Wizardry, +4 Elemental Echo, +10 Extra Damage Action, +10 Radiant Vulnerability]
=(Start of Enemy Turn) 41.6 DPR [After 65% of enemies in Close Burst 2 to a min of 78 damage to 65% of enemies in a 5x5 area.

195.80 DPR to 65% of enemies in Close Burst 2.  This is 102.5% of each mobs HP.

EDIT: If I go Morninglord PP, my damage goes up quite a bit as well as covering a much larger area.
EDIT 2: Testing Morninglord gives me an extra +18 DPR for a total of 213.40

Proud member of The Knights of WTF: ‎"All hail the Knights of WTF!!! Armed with only the Armor of Reason and the Sword of Mechanical Understanding we march!!"