Christmas Edition of the Sith Holonews Network!!!

Ok guys so on Decmeber 22 Tues instead of Thursday will be having our Christmas edition of the Sith Holonews Network.

It will be on at the same time of 830 eastern standard time.

Go to Talkshoe.com and tune in.  Search ont he SIth Holonews Network.  The call in code is 63807

For Christmas will ne interviewing the Grinch oppps sorry I mean Boris aka Dennis.

Also be sure and tune in because the Sith Holonews Network is now sponsored by Miniature Market and we will be giving away a Christmas Present to one lucky listener!!!!!

So be sure and tune in.

team revan Collection: 801/801 SWM DCI Content Manager sith holonews network
Dang it Dean, that is my SECRET identity!!

No one is supposed to know I am the Grinch!!

I mean, no I'm not the Grinch. Ahem, ahem. 
Dang it Dean, that is my SECRET identity!!

No one is supposed to know I am the Grinch!!

I mean, no I'm not the Grinch. Ahem, ahem. 

*moves along as nothing happened here as he sets a reminder*

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls
Golly gee wiz a Christmas SHNN broadcast. Hopefully I will be able to tune in. 
Check out this week's special holiday episode, Episode XII, with special guest Grand Moff Boris/Boris The Dwarf, at the following link:

www.swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f...

And a special congratulations to SteveSpikes and LeftiesWillRule for winning their own copies of the new Mos Eisley Meltdown Map Packs by JediCartographer this week!

pssst... a little birdie told me that the Sith Holo News Network is now sponsored by Miniature Market and will be giving out awesome prizes to online or call-in guests each week...
Atlanta Star Wars Gamers
Sith Holo News Network
Star Wars® Miniatures HQ

Click here to download the complete Star Wars Miniatures FAQ in PDF format
Click here to download the complete Star Wars Miniatures Errata in PDF format
Click here to download NickNames Line of Sight Guide in PDF format

Click here to download the best Line of Sight tool for Star Wars Miniatures available (9.5MB)
Maps included: Cloud City | Crystal Caves of Ilum | Coruscant | Death Star | Echo Base | Exodus-Class Heavy Courier | Freight Transit Station | Geonosis Sith Hangar | Grand Plaza | Mos Eisley | Muun Commerce Plaza | Nelvaan Snow Fields | Rancor Pit | Rattatak Arena | Ravaged Base | Starship | Taris Undercity | Teth Monastery | The Lost Temple | Throne Room | Yavin 4 Massassi Temple