Compilation of Homebrew Classes

119 posts / 0 new
Last post
Added a new Wizard Framework, A Defender Necromancer and a Primal Striker Class/Race combo. All of them in the Work in Progress section.
What about previous editions (including D20 modern)?
What about previous editions (including D20 modern)?

Should probably go here and here.

Cheers, LT.
D20 Modern probably belongs in that link, but previous edition classes and homebrew do still belong here on this board.

Now, if brotherjgizmo wants to link them to his thread or remain just 4th edition is his own choice.

http://community.wizards.com/play-by-post_haven The Play-by-Post recruitment hub for the forums. Stop by, join us, and sign up for some games while you are there

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
4th Edition, if not it will become too unwieldily. if somebody wants to take on the challenge though....
D20 Modern probably belongs in that link, but previous edition classes and homebrew do still belong here on this board

Generally true, yeah, but a lot of homebrew classes for 3.5 pop up in the classes forum for previous editions, that's why I mentioned it - this part is a bit overwhelmed by 4E material.

Cheers, LT.
Added Wyrmfire Adept Epic Destiny with Prerequisites and Author
Added Scout a martial Controller
Also started adding names to PP's and Removed Gargoylekin as it is a Racial Paragon Path and there already is a Race compendium.
Added Puppeteer (Arcane Controller) on Works in Progress Thread

PS. Also, thanks to Aluman for not only suggesting but actually getting the thread stickyied.
hey it stops me from needing to bump this thread when it gets half way down the first page.
Congradutabulations!
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

Congradutabulations!

Added Egoist and Soulknife
please remove the spoiler blocks.

Current situation: I'm looking for a shapeshifter. (the PCs saved a girl from a village with a shapeshifer curse, and she's effected. I was going to make her a DMPC ...)
-> Is this a controller? is this an arcane character? I have no clue.

because of the use of spoiler blocks, you're forcing everyone to use one fixed way of searching.

other example: I'm looking for monk builds. these can be defenders, controllers or strikers; martial or Ki; ...
Qube's block builder: if you want to create blocks for powers, items and monsters for this forum, but don't know html
Signature in a box
For years, I've lived a double life. In the day, I do my job - I ride the bus, roll up my sleeves with the hoi-polloi. But at night, I live a life of exhilaration, of missed heartbeats and adrenalin. And, if the truth be known a life of dubious virtue. I won't deny it - I've been engaged in violence, even indulged in it. I've maimed and killed adversaries, and not merely in self-defence. I've exhibited disregard for life, limb and property, and savoured every moment. You may not think it, to look of me but I have commanded armies, and conquered worlds. And though in achieving these things I've set morality aside, I have no regrets. For though I've led a double life, at least I can say - I've lived.

3.jpg
D&D Home Page - What Monster Are You? - Stone Gaint

Scipio: And Chihuahuas have definitely improved in the "attacking ankles, yapping, and being generally annoying" environment. Me: OK, am I the only who sees an analogy between forum trolls & Chihuahuas?
Some of my work:
XDMC 19 (silver): A full fledged assassins guild (with stats, skill challenges, ...)link XDMC 14 (Bronze): a one shot campaign for beginning DMs/players. link XDMC 16: Paragon path: the Epitome: being better then all then any one else. link (note: this is balanced) XDMC 25: The Gelatinous Cube mount Guide To Disreality: a collection of houserules - Introduction & table of content
My ego in a box
who am I kidding? my ego would never fit in a box
please remove the spoiler blocks.

Current situation: I'm looking for a shapeshifter. (the PCs saved a girl from a village with a shapeshifer curse, and she's effected. I was going to make her a DMPC ...)
-> Is this a controller? is this an arcane character? I have no clue.

because of the use of spoiler blocks, you're forcing everyone to use one fixed way of searching.

other example: I'm looking for monk builds. these can be defenders, controllers or strikers; martial or Ki; ...

Shapeshifter is a Primal Controller

The reason I use the SBLOCKS is because is better organized that way. A lot of classes don't convey what they do by name, however roles and power sources are easy to understand. The Compilation thread in the Multiclassing section does not use SBLOCKS if you feel it fits your searching style easier
There is also a Shapeshifter that is a Primal Striker

http://community.wizards.com/play-by-post_haven The Play-by-Post recruitment hub for the forums. Stop by, join us, and sign up for some games while you are there

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
It's really cool to be a part of this. Thanks a lot, brotha j.
Wow, some of these are very slick.

Is there a template out there with all the formating / font / sizing to make it look like the class and race writeups in the book?
DDI auto-renew cancelled 11/17 due to lack of usable software tools (aside from the compendium)
Added Pigknight's Revised Death knight to Work In Progress. He is an Arcane Defender

PS. I apologize for the delays in adding the authors' names to the PP's and ED's but my girlfriend come first ;) :p
Added Pigknight's Revised Death knight to Work In Progress. He is an Arcane Defender

PS. I apologize for the delays in adding the authors' names to the PP's and ED's but my girlfriend come first ;) :p

Blasphemy! :D

The list should be top priority.
Added Waterbender (ki Leader) and Firebender (ki striker) to Works in Progress

Also changed first sentence to say '...No abandoned classes" as opposed to "...no unfinished classes"
I would just like you all to be honest with me, how many of you are over 30 and currently living with your mother? Don't be shy, just throw it out there:D
New class added to Works in Progress. Spellweaver, and Arcane controller.
Here's something else to add: the Egotist, a Defender I made up.

Link.

It's power source is its ego. Really.

A list of CharOp Handbooks I'm currently updating:

Heart of the Dragon: A Dragonborn's Handbook

Infernal Wrath: A Tiefling's Handbook

Added Lord Ventor's Egotist, and a Summoner Paragon Path.

I'm thinking about getting rid of the PP and ED part as PP's and ED's don't get a lot of traffic or feedback.
Added Primal Dragoon and an unnamed elemental controller to WIP. And a Naruto PP
Hey...don't remove the PP goodness-it at the very least can give people ideas for their own PP's and there are some good ones in there.
Added the Shar'ir (elemental controler) and Exemplar (martial Controller) to WIP.

Light Pact warlock to New Builds
I've got a completed version of my Soulknife up and available at: right here in this thread.

Woo!
Feedback Disclaimer
Yes, I am expressing my opinions (even complaints - le gasp!) about the current iteration of the play-test that we actually have in front of us. No, I'm not going to wait for you to tell me when it's okay to start expressing my concerns (unless you are WotC). (And no, my comments on this forum are not of the same tone or quality as my actual survey feedback.)
A Psion for Next (Playable Draft) A Barbarian for Next (Brainstorming Still)
Thanks for including mine!

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg)

Thanks for including the Exemplar!

You can remove the "Work in Progress" Martial Leader, Scoundrel. Because of advice given in the thread, the scoundrel has become the Exemplar, Martial Controller.
okey doke
I put up my Martial Controller, the Commander. Link it if you like.
I think the Duelist project is finally at a point where it can be taken out of Works in Progress, thanks much.

IMHO, you could take out one of the three layers of nesting on that top page. Like, go New Classes - Controllers, and then put a tag behind linked content: "Summoner (arcane, ff6shadow), Time Mage (arcane, Eldiran), Lancer (martial, ff6shadow)..."
Here is my Disciple - Ki Leader
A work in progress
http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1178782
I'd like to ask that you remove my classes from the lists, as the classes are no longer available for viewing or download.

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
I'd like to ask that you remove my classes from the lists, as the classes are no longer available for viewing or download.

Why did you take yours down, bro?
I started finded the files hosted on file sharing sites. After several requests that they be asked down (to the file sharing accounts as well as within my thread where the classes were posted) they were still up. So I elected to remove them entirely. Same old internet, where a few ***holes screw up something for everybody.

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
Mind adding my Necromancer?