330) Everywhere he goes to, he has an angry girlfriend/s who want to know where he has been for the past 8 months. I mean everywhere. When they go into a village all of the town beauties carrying his children, they all slap him. When they later go to an Elven city in an ancient forest there are the princess and her servants with half-elven kids, he gets even more slasps. Eventually they get to the Abyss where a pack of Succubi, all pushing prams with half-fiend babies, give him especially painful slaps. He lose's half his HP a day from this... :D
35) constantly catches bugs and keeps them as pets in contaners, isn't aware of thier need for sustanence and is deeply upset when they die
305) Or more realistically, someone who is obsessed enough with time that he's learned to accurately tell time based on the season and the stars.
Er... Lone Wolf, you skipped 70 quirks.
ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote: But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
57949688 wrote:Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
57131438 wrote: most of them are bored, immature adults.
542. Says a very very very very long name,and then says "but you can call me (insert characters name here)"
101) for a female character: believes that all men are perverts that are out to get her
611) For a mage when ever he casts a spell he becomes a woman until he casts another spell. (Hello Ranma 1/2 rip-off)
612) A sorceress thinks she can only cast spells if she holds her tebby bear.
613) A bard who also happens to be a stripper.
614) A fighter who won't go into a social gathering if anyone is dressed like him (wears a black robe and carries a spiked chain)
615) A rogue who leaves a card with his name on it at every job.
More to come.
That would be an extremely fun party to play in...
Thanks Right now my current character has a few too many quirks (didn't think it was possible)
642) A mage with a smartass familiar.
They just keep going, and going, and going :p