Chuck E. Cheese

53 posts / 0 new
Last post

Chuck E(mbraced) Cheese –or How to Break the Speed of Light!

Originally posted in this thread.

Premises

1. The Footsteps of the Divine Spell from Complete Champion grants a fly speed, a burrow speed or a bonus to land speed based on the deity chosen.
2. Footsteps of the Divine is an eligible target for Persistent Spell, since it has a range of Personal and is not a dischargeable spell by the D&D definition of the word.
Out of the 52 spells in Complete Champion, 18 spells have a duration of “X or until discharged” and Footsteps is not one of them. Footstep’s activated ability does not end its duration as with a discharged spell; it merely is shortened to one round.
3. The special ability of Footsteps of the Divine allows you to shorten the duration of the spell to 1 round in order to gain a bonus to the speed granted equal to +10 ft/ rounds remaining in the spell.

Thus with a 24 hour (or higher) duration, we can see some truly incredible speeds.

Presenting: Chuck, the Fastest Metal Man in the Universe

Warforged Cleric 1/Crusader 1/ Swordsage 4/ Ruby Knight Vindicator 10/ Suel Arcanamach 3/ Spellcarved Soldier 1

Order of Class Levels, Abilities and Feats:

1 Cleric 1 Turn Undead, Domains(Planning, Undeath)—Extend Spell, Extra Turning, Feat—Persistent Spell
2 Crusader 1, Devoted Spirit Maneuver + Devoted Spirit Stance
3 Swordsage 1 Stance-Step of the Wind, Maneuvers: Mighty Throw, Counter Charge, (Sudden Leap, 1 desert wind + 1 other: shadow hand and stone dragon for RKV synergy) Feat—Iron Will
4 Swordsage 2—Stance: Flame’s Blessing, Maneuver: Baffling Defense
5 Swordsage 3—Maneuver: Devastating Throw
6 RKV1 Feat--Leadership
7 RKV2
8 RKV3
9 RKV4 Feat—Combat Casting
10 RKV5
11 Suel Arcanamach 1
12 Suel Arcanamach 2, Feat—Silver Tracery
13 RKV6-Stance: Aura of Chaos
14 RKV7-Divine Impetus
15 RKV8 Feat—DMM: Persistant Spell
16 RKV9
17 RKV10
18 Suel Arcanamach 3 Extended Spellstrength, Feat—Arcane Mastery
19 Spellcarved Soldier 1—Rune of Extension: Footsteps of the Divine
20 Swordsage 4—Maneuvers: Tornado Throw! Misc->Ring of Fire

On Ability Scores

Str 10 Dex any Con any Int 10 Wis 15 Cha 13 + 5(levels) = 18
Wisdom 15 is for 5th-level spells and Charisma 18 gives the minimum Leadership score for a 17-th level cohort. Intelligence is at least 10 for skill points.

On Skill Points

After meeting Prestige Class prereqs, Chuck’s remaining skill points were spent on cross-class UMD for a total of 10 ranks by level 18. Then at 19, Chuck buys UMD as a class skill thanks to Spellcarved Soldier, up to 14 ranks. Than at 20 he buys 3 more ranks at cross-class up to 17 ranks.

UMD modifier: 26 = 17(ranks) + 4(Cha) + 5(Item)

Items and Personnel:

Chuck’s Tools

Scroll of Favor of the Martyr--1,400 gold. Grants immunity to Daze among other things for 7 minutes.

Staff of Greater Celerity (100 charges=infinite)--180,000 gold. With ranks in Use Magic Device and a high Charisma, activation is guaranteed. Thanks to the FAQ, activating of a spell-trigger item is the same action type as casting the spell. In this case, a swift action

Reliquary Holy Symbol(MIC 120)--1,000 gold. 2 more turn undead attempts for the bargain basement price of 1,000 gold.

Belt of Battle(MIC 73)--12,000 gold. 3 charges per day. Expend 2 charges to take an extra standard action as a swift action.

Lesser Metamagic Rod of Extend--3,000 gold. Can apply Extend Spell after Persistent Spell to Footsteps of the Divine.

Scroll of Greater Visage of the Deity--3,825
+4 Cha = 2 extra turn attempts. Fly speed of double "normal" speed.

Gloves of +5 UMD--2500. +5 competence bonus on use magic device checks..

Thought Bottle(CArc)--20,000

Panther Mask(MIC 201)—2,700 gold. Provides the benefit of the Run feat in light or no armor.

Reliquary Holy Symbol for Cohort—1,000 gold. He no longer wants to be poor.

Total spent: 227,425 gold
Remaining: 532,575 gold

Arsenal of Legacy

+1 Arrow of Legacy = 1 feat at 2107 gold
Efficient Quiver of Legacy = 1 feat at 4000 gold

61 Weapons of Legacy per Quiver = 130420

4 Quivers of Legacy = 521680

Belt, Gloves, Bottle, Mask and Staff as Items of Legacy = 10,000

249 Weapons of Legacy total

Remaining gold: 895 gold

Most Awesome Cohort EVAR!

Max Turnage
Position: Cohort

Elf Male Cleric 1/Wizard 1/Cleric +3/ Dweomerkeeper 10/ Contemplative1/ Hierophant 1

Feats:
1 sacred vow*, 6 elf feats*
Undeath Extra Turning
Planning Extend Spell(requirement for dweomerkeeper and hierophant)
2 scribe scroll(requirement for dweomerkeeper)
3 vow of poverty*
4,6,8,10,12,14,16—Bonus Exalted feats*
6 Extra Turning
9 Extra Turning
12 Extra Turning
15 Extra Turning
Contemplative 1-Metal Domain(2 feats)*

*indicates feats Embraced/Shunned for 17 Extra Turning

Charisma
18(base) +4(levels) +4(spell) = 26 (+8 modifier)

Turn Undead Attempts:

3+8(Cha)+1(Reliquary Holy Symbol)+88(Extra Turningx22)=100 Turn Undead attempts!

Hierophant Special Ability: Gift of the Divine

Notable abilities: Every morning he wakes up, casts Eagle’s Slendor, and transfers 100 uses of his Turn Undead attempts to Chuck for 24 hours via Gift of the Divine..
His Supernatural Spells helped Chuck Embrace and Shun the Dark Chaos.
He occasionally buffs Chuck, but usually freeloads around.

Cheesy Tricks:

On Thought Bottling

To accomplish the monumental task of founding 248 weapons of legacy, Chuck must bank 3,500 XP above 20th level before leveling. He now has 22,500 XP above 19th level.
He pays 500 XP to store 22,000 XP above 19th level in the bottle. He then founds 44 weapons of legacy and hangs around undead until he loses a level.
He steal’s his former XP total back with the Thought Bottle and stores his XP again, paying 500 XP. Then he founds 43 weapons of legacy and finds some undead to chum with.
He repeats this 4 more times for a total of 44+43+42+41+40+39 = 249 weapons of legacy. Nice
He then is at 500 XP above what he needs for 20th level, so he stores his XP again just for the heck of it and levels up.

On Dark Chaos

Max Turnage can cast 4 spells a day without material or XP components, so Chuck can turn 2 of his Least Legacy feats into Extra Turning feats a day. Max has 17 of his own feats to convert into Extra Turning feats. While still good, Max is a 17th level character with Vow of Poverty, and it sucks, so he’s very ready to ditch the whole exalted thing and start getting loot. After 133 days of Chaos-swapping, Chuck and Max have a new lease on life, and a ****-load of Turn Undead attempts.

The Pre-game Show:

Show

Round 1:
Activate Belt of Battle to cast Footsteps of the Divine(Fharlaghn) as a Swift Action, expending 7 Turn Undead attempts to Persist the spell via Divine Metamagic and then Extending it via Lesser Metamagic Rod of Extend. Between Extend Spell, Suel Arcanamach and Spellcarved Soldier, Footsteps of the Divine lasts for 4 days.

Chuck drops the rod as a free action, drawing a scroll of Favor of the Martyr as a move action and as a Standard Action he makes the DC 27 UMD check to cast the spell from the scroll. He succeeds on a 1.

Max Turnage casts Owl’s Wisdom on Chuck.

Round 2:
Chuck chooses to “employ a burst of truly inhuman speed” to gain +10ft to his land speed(in addition to the +50 ft from selecting Farlanghn) for every round remaining in the spell’s duration. There are 4 days minus 1 round remaining in the duration, so Chuck gets +576,990 ft bonus to his land speed, for a total land speed of 576,070 ft.
His Jump check is +230,416. That’s a 43 mile long jump.

As a move action, Chuck draws his Scroll of Greater Visage of the Deity from his pack. Thanks to the spell being on the Cleric list and having a Wisdom of 19, all he has to do is make a DC 18 Caster Level check to activate the scroll. His caster level for Cleric spells is 9. Too bad he can’t just take 10. Oh wait, yes he can thanks to Arcane Mastery! So by taking 10, he succeeds on the check and casts Greater Visage of the Deity as his Standard Action gaining +4 Charisma and a fly speed of twice his land speed, or 1,152,140 ft.

As a swift action he activates his belt of battle to get a move action, which is used to draw his Staff of Greater Celerity.

He then proceeds via Divine Impetus for 1,104 swift actions which translate to Full-Round actions from the Staff of Greater Celerity. Favor of the Martyr protects Chuck from the nasty side effect of daze. How he uses those actions depends on what he wants to do.

Calculations:

Turn Undead

15 turn+996 turn+100 turn-7 turn = 1,104 Turn Undead attempts.

Max Speed

Full Run
1104 x greater celerity(run speed = 5,760,700 ft) = 6,359,812,800 ft = 1,223,040.92 miles.

The circumference of the earth at the equator is 24,902 mi, so Chuck moves 49.1 times around the Earth.

Average Speed (feet per second)
6,354,052,100 ft / 6 sec = 1,059,008,683 ft/sec

The speed of light is 299,792,428 m/sec or 983,571,056 feet per second.

So Chuck moves faster than the speed of light!

Max Trip/Thrown Distance/Single Throw Damage

1103 Runs, 1 Throw

1103 * 5 * 1152140 + 2 * 1152140 = 6,356,356,380 ft * 2/5 = +2,542,542,552 to trip, throwing target 2,542,542,550 ft(488,950 miles) * d6/5ft = 508508510 d6 * 3.5(average d6 damage) * 1.2(Aura of Chaos) = 2,135,735,742 damage from a single throw

Highest Overall Damage

Notes: 1,104 Full-Round Actions available.
First Tornado Throw is 1 Full-Round Action, all others take 2, including the Full-Round action to recover Tornado Throw.

Optimal damage is from: 491 Runs, 307 Throws(613 Full-Round Actions)

First Throw:
491 * 5 * 1152140 = 2,828,503,700 ft * 2/5 = +1,131,401,480 to trip *d6/5 ft thrown = 226,280,296 d6 * 3.5(average d6 roll) * 1.2(Aura of Chaos) = 950,377,242 damage on first throw.

Last Throw:
2,828,503,700 + 307 * 2 * 1152140 = 3,535,917,660 ft * 2/5 = +1,414,367,064 to trip *d6/5 ft thrown = 282,873,412 d6 * 3.5(average d6 roll) * 1.2(Aura of Chaos) = 1,188,068,330 damage on last throw.

Overall:
(950,377,242 + 1,188,068,330) / 2 = 1,069,222,786(average damage/throw) * 307 * 115,214 * 2 = 75,638,312,530,000,000 average damage.
75.6 Quadrillion Damage

Ring of Fire Or There Went That Small Country

Move 1,152,140 ft along the ground, make a circle of circumference 219.03 miles, enclosing a 69.72 mile diameter circle, filling an area of 3,817 square miles with a raging inferno, dealing all creatures in the area 12d6 points of fire damage Reflex save DC 20 for half-damage.

He can do this a total of 552 times in a single round, incinerating a total area of 2,107,503.16 square miles.

The continental United States has an area of about 3.5 million square miles, so Chuck can't quite incinerate the entire continental U.S.

He can, however, cover a large enough area to write "CHUCK WAS HERE", a message that would be visibile from space.

Special Thanks:
True_Shinken. His World Record feat thread, particularly Embrace/Shun the Dark Chaos and Dweomerkeeper cohort, were a great boon to this build.
Alastar. His CO Diary inspired me to re-tool Chuck up to his full potential.
Alright, took me a while to make this, compile everything and make sure that it worked.
That said, this might migrate over to the Theo. Boards

Also, reserved this post.
...wow! Nice work there, mate!
:clapclap:
If I missed this somewhere, ignore me, but for UMD, you automatically fail on a roll of 1, so Chuck isn't guaranteed to cast Favor of the Martyr.
Hmmm, just a thought, i didn't fully read, and since I'm the one play testing your original build i thought i should, but i don't understand some of the things in there. But... you don,t have quicksilver motion, what allows you to transfer turn attempts into running attempts?
I was wondering if you could use Travel devotion to travel even further than with Quicksilver motion. You would only need to regain your swift action, no need to refresh your maneuvers and hence you would save a lot of turn attemps that can again be used with Travel devotion.
But travel Devotion is once a day is it not?
Holy mother o_O You sir, deserve a cookie.

That's just pure awesomeness.
If I missed this somewhere, ignore me, but for UMD, you automatically fail on a roll of 1, so Chuck isn't guaranteed to cast Favor of the Martyr.

If you roll a 1 on a check and fail, you can no longer use the item for the day.
That's the only time a natural 1 matters in UMD. Chuck can roll a nat 1 and succeed.

But travel Devotion is once a day is it not?

More importantly, only a single move. For the Big Round, Travel Devotion isn't so good. But for out of combat movement(he still moves 80 ft for four days at a time), Travel Devotion can be a good thing.

Hmmm, just a thought, i didn't fully read, and since I'm the one play testing your original build i thought i should, but i don't understand some of the things in there. But... you don,t have quicksilver motion, what allows you to transfer turn attempts into running attempts?

Unfortunately, a single move is 1/5 what a Run is. So when going for big numbers, we need the Staff of Greater Celerity for the full-round actions.

Travel Devotion and Quicksilver Motion make for nice tactics when you don't want to burn scrolls, although you'll be doing only 1/5 the damage(if that matters to you).

Also, you can still abuse Ring of Fire without the Cheesestaff.
If you roll a 1 on a check and fail, you can no longer use the item for the day.
That's the only time a natural 1 matters in UMD. Chuck can roll a nat 1 and succeed.

You're right. Apparently I can't read; I totally missed the word and. Very nice build then.
I prefer original naked chuck over chuck E. Cheese

He's more authentic, more pure too.
Wow, seriously. Bravo.

you deserve it sir
I prefer original naked chuck over chuck E. Cheese

He's more authentic, more pure too.

I don't understand?
Lightning Leap from SpC or was it CM?
Caveat: I edit my posts, ever and anon after.
I'm very glad I could contribute to make Chuck even more powerful ^^ Cheers!
I believe he could still get a few more free extra turnings, such as from selling his soul or stuff like that, but after you surpass speed of light and can destroy whole countries in a single round, that's nor really an issue.
Congratulations, skydragonknight, Chuck is simply awesome.
just a quick question. Where is the rule saying 100 charges = infinite?
EDIT: I believe the 100 charges = infinite rule only applies for calculations regarding material costs and XP costs for spells in an item, as those are the only categories with the applicable notation. A staff of infinite Greater Celerity, I believe, would fall under the standard Spell Level x Caster Level x 1800 or 2000, depending on activation, which would come out to 216,000 or 240,000. Although, you could make an unlimited use item of Greater Celerity with an alignment and/or class restriction to cut the cost by 30%, which would actually make it cheaper than the 180,000 you calculated.

Or, I could be totally off-base, since I don't have the MIC in front of me and maybe there's some rule in there that makes it work like you specified.

just a quick question. Where is the rule saying 100 charges = infinite?

Here, under Table: Estimating Magic Item Gold Piece Values.

If item is continuous or unlimited, not charged, determine cost as if it had 100 charges. If it has some daily limit, determine as if it had 50 charges.

Pure Awsome
EDIT: I believe the 100 charges = infinite rule only applies for calculations regarding material costs and XP costs for spells in an item, as those are the only categories with the applicable notation. A staff of infinite Greater Celerity, I believe, would fall under the standard Spell Level x Caster Level x 1800 or 2000, depending on activation, which would come out to 216,000 or 240,000. Although, you could make an unlimited use item of Greater Celerity with an alignment and/or class restriction to cut the cost by 30%, which would actually make it cheaper than the 180,000 you calculated.

Or, I could be totally off-base, since I don't have the MIC in front of me and maybe there's some rule in there that makes it work like you specified.

Here, under Table: Estimating Magic Item Gold Piece Values.

Actually I think I was working with the Spell-trigger column, since a 50 charged Staff of Greater Celerity costs 90,000.

And Then: "If item is continuous or unlimited, not charged, determine cost as if it had 100 charges. If it has some daily limit, determine as if it had 50 charges"

So the Staff only costs 180,000 gold. The only reason why it's cheaper than command word or use-activated is because spell-trigger limits who can use it.

Cutting cost by 30% would make it only 126,000, meaning he could uberfy it by doing something silly like adding a secondary spell like Favor of the Martyr for 70%(restriction) x 75%(secondary) x 750 x 4 x 7 x 2(100 charges) = +22,050.

So a Staff of Arcane Nova with an alignment restriction would only cost 148,050. Nice.

@True_Shinken: Chuck plans on keeping his soul. It may not be in the RAW, but I think Wee Jas would be pretty ****** if he sold his soul to anyone but her, since he's promoting her church while he's creating infernos out of small countries.
Lightning Leap from SpC or was it CM?

It's from Complete Mage.

Also, very well done. This is quite impressive. I imagine there will soon be many Jasite converts. "Back off, orc, or your entire country goes up in flames!"
AWESOME.

Into the siggy it goes. :D

EDIT: 5 minutes of GIMP yielded this; I'm sure someone can do a better fire-writing than I did?

To edit your signature, click the red "Preferences" link in the top-right corner of the white space for the forums. It is directly to the left of the search bar and directly above the location bar.
Alastar. His CO Diary inspired me to re-tool Chuck up to his full potential.

Awwww chucks, now I'm blushing.....

But yeah, while this build is incredible (next time I'm around the table, diet chuck will tell them a relative of his broke the speed of light) i rather prefer the simple elegance of the class/class/prestige class basic chuck.

Don't mistake me, Chuck. E. Cheese is made out of pure condensed particles of awesome. It's just a personal preference.
Awwww chucks, now I'm blushing.....

But yeah, while this build is incredible (next time I'm around the table, diet chuck will tell them a relative of his broke the speed of light) i rather prefer the simple elegance of the class/class/prestige class basic chuck.

Don't mistake me, Chuck. E. Cheese is made out of pure condensed particles of awesome. It's just a personal preference.

If this version were adapted for a tabletop game entering epic level, I'd personally swap out half the Extra Turning from the legacies for every decent feat in the game I qualified for...and then swap them for every decent Epic feat I qualified for at 21st level.

125...Epic Feats...
*shivers*

Epic Feats

Damage Reduction [Epic]
Prerequisite
Con 21.

Benefit
You gain damage reduction 3/-. This does not stack with damage reduction granted by magic items or nonpermanent magical effects, but it does stack with any damage reduction granted by permanent magical effects, class features, or this feat itself.

Special
You can gain this feat multiple times. Each time you gain the feat, your damage reduction increases by 3.

Fast Healing [Epic]
Prerequisite
Con 25.

Benefit
You gain fast healing 3, or your existing fast healing increases by 3. This feat does not stack with fast healing granted by magic items or nonpermanent magical effects.

Special
You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects stack.

Great Constitution [Epic]
Benefit
Your Constitution increases by 1 point.

Special
You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects stack

125 Embraced/Shunned = +25 Con, DR 150/- and Fast Healing 150
If this version were adapted for a tabletop game entering epic level, I'd personally swap out half the Extra Turning from the legacies for every decent feat in the game I qualified for...and then swap them for every decent Epic feat I qualified for at 21st level.

125...Epic Feats...
*shivers*

Epic Feats

Damage Reduction [Epic]
Prerequisite
Con 21.

Benefit
You gain damage reduction 3/-. This does not stack with damage reduction granted by magic items or nonpermanent magical effects, but it does stack with any damage reduction granted by permanent magical effects, class features, or this feat itself.

Special
You can gain this feat multiple times. Each time you gain the feat, your damage reduction increases by 3.

Fast Healing [Epic]
Prerequisite
Con 25.

Benefit
You gain fast healing 3, or your existing fast healing increases by 3. This feat does not stack with fast healing granted by magic items or nonpermanent magical effects.

Special
You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects stack.

Great Constitution [Epic]
Benefit
Your Constitution increases by 1 point.

Special
You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects stack

125 Embraced/Shunned = +25 Con, DR 150/- and Fast Healing 150

Hey... what about a dragonwrought kobold with that dweomerkeeper cohort and a few legacy weapons, uh? Yikes.
Hey... what about a dragonwrought kobold with that dweomerkeeper cohort and a few legacy weapons, uh? Yikes.

I like the idea. Start a new thread for that.
And Remember: If you break it, they will come.
Rainbow Falls (CM p152) [2000gp]
1/day triple the duration of a Transmutation spell.

Footsteps being a Transmutation spell...

OoP's characters
My current character in Real Adventures Play-by-Post games:

• Maeve in The Lost History of Istar

Rainbow Falls (CM p152) [2000gp]
1/day triple the duration of a Transmutation spell.

Footsteps being a Transmutation spell...

Yeah I found that as part of my research and nearly cried...can't extend the duration beyond 24 hours, useless with Persistent spell.
Awesome for druids with Shapechange though.
Uh, I think I found a gigantic flaw in the plan. You're assuming that casting Greater Celerity from a staff takes only a swift action, when in fact, using a spell trigger item (such as a staff) always takes at least a standard action:

Activation: Staffs use the spell trigger activation method, so casting a spell from a staff is usually a standard action that doesn’t provoke attacks of opportunity. (If the spell being cast, however, has a longer casting time than 1 standard action, it takes that long to cast the spell from a staff.) To activate a staff, a character must hold it forth in at least one hand (or whatever passes for a hand, for nonhumanoid creatures).

*Sigh*

CHANGED IN THE BLOODY RULE COMPENDIUM. I SWEAR, how many times do I have to tell people this?
On the CO IRC, generally as TorpedoFish.
Vain? Me? NEVER.
57223408 wrote:
You're the straightest shooter I know on these boards. You don't mince words about your opinions, and I respect that about you. The whole fiasco you described in the last State of the CO Forum was particularly enlightening (and kind of disappointing with regards to how they see us).
56868168 wrote:
Ah, Tsuyo. When your post isn't one sentence long full of asterisks, you have much wisdom to share with us .
From the IRC:
(19:52) RuinsFate: You know, I was gonna agree with something PalOn said... but I think I'm just gonna through my lot in with tsuyo's sudden train-wreck grade interjection. (01:45) Nausicaa: yes your rage is a righteous rage :D (01:45) Nausicaa: righteous rage of torpedo
My sci-fi writing.
I'm sorry, but how isn't making a DC 35 Tumble check a simpler way to exceed the speed of light? You drop prone as a free action, rise as a free action (also doable via the Kip Up class feature). This means you're moving and you can do this an infinite number of times per turn. Granted you don't travel any relevant distance, but if you incorporate the assumption that by exceeding the speed of light a body can travel through time at a reverse rate, you can travel back in time. This means you become the ultimate spy or thief, completely invincible, and able to Take 20 on any check.

I don't mean to burst bubbles, but this just seems so much simpler (it can be done by level 5 or so easily).

It doesn't accomplish the same thing from the practical standpoint of incinerating places, but as far as the title of the thread is concerned, it's much simpler.
I don't mean to burst bubbles, but this just seems so much simpler (it can be done by level 5 or so easily).

It doesn't accomplish the same thing from the practical standpoint of incinerating places, but as far as the title of the thread is concerned, it's much simpler.

Free actions actually have a limit on them that says you can only do as many as the DM finds reasonable... or was that just words spoken?

Anyway, you can't kip up a lot and write your name in fire across the united states, so it's worthless.

JaronK
Free actions actually have a limit on them that says you can only do as many as the DM finds reasonable... or was that just words spoken?

Anyway, you can't kip up a lot and write your name in fire across the united states, so it's worthless.

JaronK

I acknowledged that it doesn't have the same practical application. I was merely pointing out it's much simpler if all you want is to break the speed of light. I think the reasonable bit was with reference to speaking as a free action.
I believe my brain just imploded at the audacity of this. I must show EVERYONE!
I acknowledged that it doesn't have the same practical application. I was merely pointing out it's much simpler if all you want is to break the speed of light. I think the reasonable bit was with reference to speaking as a free action.

Actually the simplest way I know of is to get a long enough line of commoners with readied actions to "pass the bucket".
Except instead of a bucket it's a cat. And the cat is a Tibbit using the above build and he writes "Mraow" all over the world.

S'ry ab't the Magical Location, I forgot the 24h limit. You could probably find optional components that have X% chance to extend a transmutation spell...

OoP's characters
My current character in Real Adventures Play-by-Post games:

• Maeve in The Lost History of Istar

Actually, that might be able to be done at the lowest level, but it's way more complex than making a DC 35 Tumble check because you have to organize them all and deal with pesky bodies of water. That same thought crossed my mind before.
Full Run
1104 x greater celerity(run speed = 5,760,700 ft) = 6,359,812,800 ft = 1,223,040.92 miles.

The circumference of the earth at the equator is 24,902 mi, so Chuck moves 49.1 times around the Earth.

Average Speed (feet per second)
6,354,052,100 ft / 6 sec = 1,059,008,683 ft/sec

The speed of light is 299,792,428 m/sec or 983,571,056 feet per second.

So Chuck moves faster than the speed of light!

It's too bad he gains infinite mass when moving at the speed of light. This means that everything in the universe has an infinite gravitational pull towards him, which causes all of time, space, and matter to reform into a quantum singularity.

(Rolls for critical science damage.)
Um...I may be missing something, but does Suel Arcanamach's Extended Spellstrength work with Footsteps of the Divine? Doesn't it say "the duration of any of his Suel Arcanamach spells with which he targets himself..."?So...how did you get Foosteps of the Divine as a Suel Arcanamach spell?
Unfortunately, Complete Champion errata changes footsteps of the divine to be discharged.
Idk if I'm a year behind everyone else, but wouldn't infinite speed be pretty easy to set up using an infinite Con score trick (with Shambling Mound) combined with the Rokugani Ninja's Shadow Run ability at level 8?

Now we're really talking deep stuff when counting relativistic effects (since you while running, out of a stationary person's perspective, will travel backwards in time at an infinite speed, have an infinitely negative length in the direction of your movement (which grants you an infinitely negative area/volume), and so on).