Anauroch: Empire of Shades - Naturalists guild in Myth Drannor

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
In the very first chapter of this adventure, i'm pointed towards a portal in the Naturalist's Guild in Myth Drannor.
I can't seem to find the location however, or even extra information pertaining to this in the sourcebook itself...

How could I find out more about it?
The Hall of the Guild of Naturalists is described and mapped in the 1987 Forgotten Realms Campaign Set; it's discussed and located in Myth Drannor in The Ruins of Myth Drannor, and also mentioned in Cormanthyr and featured in The Fall of Myth Drannor.
ON the top off your head, any information that seems important if my party would go looking for a working portal:??

thanx for the sources
So, these modules were created by the same design team that has promised that new players no longer need to rely on old edition information?

I remember a comment of Rich Baker's pertaining to 'self-referencing', or some such.

Once again, more evidence that they are completely clueless about how to handle FR (because they say one thing, and do another).
Can't say I've looked at it to know one way or another, but assuming this is true, it just makes my head hurt...

"Be careful to choose your enemies well.  Friends don't much matter.  But the choice of enemies is very important."  

- Oscar Wilde

So, these modules were created by the same design team that has promised that new players no longer need to rely on old edition information?

I remember a comment of Rich Baker's pertaining to 'self-referencing', or some such.

Once again, more evidence that they are completely clueless about how to handle FR (because they say one thing, and do another).

- :raincloud :surrender :headexplo :hoppingma Pretty much sums up my thoughts and feelings about the whole mess!

18D

HAND OF KARSUS!

ON the top off your head, any information that seems important if my party would go looking for a working portal:??

thanx for the sources

Yes. They'll end up in Undermountain if they use it.

And there's a hilarious story related to the Naturalists and Halaster in The Fall of Myth Drannor.
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC!