23 Jolee Bindo
11 Admiral Ozzel
8 Wicket
8 Mas Amedda
5 Imperial Dignitary
4 Gran Raider
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3
(200pts. 12 activations)

This squad focuses around Vader, Zaalbar and Jolee. All three benefit from Thrawn's Opportunist CE. Zaalbar can swap in and make 3 attacks at +17 for a possible 120 damage. Impressive for a 29 point piece. Jolee is a threat too. He can make 3 attacks at +13 for a possible 90 damage (thanks to Vader and Thrawn). Wicket helps everyone hit and also gains Opportunist and Extra Attack.
Wow. Nothing at all? And here I was pleased to finally find a reason to use Zaalbar.
Well, no. I'm glad this is a good squad. When I first looked at the list, I didn't think it was that good. Especially Zaalbar. I like it though. It uses a lot of effects, except you have to make sure Thrawn doesn't get killed.

Good squad. Nothing to change.
Dark Lord of Epic Subtlety GTL +1- Gwek If you're in need of a player doing custom STATS (not figs...sorry) for ranges of custom sets to single figs, contact me! I'm open all the time and will work as hard as I can. Thanks!
Wow. Nothing at all? And here I was pleased to finally find a reason to use Zaalbar.

Also I think its important to note that should Thrawn go down or you find yourself needing stats, Jolee has Valor and with Mas thats board so you have a few options for beefing other units like Zalbar having another +2/+2

Other than that, the army looks fantastic and I would not want to be on the opposing end of it.
Photobucket
Looks like it is effective. You big fear is tempo control, if someone can out activate you your opportunist while damageing whont be crippiling. Zaalbar can do huge damage but if he's stuck doing it to an uggie or a mouse droid you're in trouble. Disruptive will hurt too.

I love the idea of the dignitary as a swapper by the way. Gotta love droppign piece near the enmy that they can't shoot
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."
Looks like it is effective. You big fear is tempo control, if someone can out activate you your opportunist while damageing whont be crippiling. Zaalbar can do huge damage but if he's stuck doing it to an uggie or a mouse droid you're in trouble. Disruptive will hurt too.

I love the idea of the dignitary as a swapper by the way. Gotta love droppign piece near the enmy that they can't shoot

Yeah, Disruptive is always a threat. As for the dignitary, I wish I could have squeezed in another. Yet I really can't do that. Wicket is essential for Zaalbar (especially if I run into Disruptive).