27 Lobot
23 Mon Mothma
18 Gungan Shieldbearer
52 Heavy Clone Trooper x4
8 Mas Amedda
5 Caamasi Noble
12 Ugnaught Demolitionist x4
(200pts. 14 activations)

Clones go "BOOM!" when defeated, and with +13 attack, has a good chance of hitting. Even the camaasi is +4 for 10 when shot. Obi can handle most melee pieces.
Not sure if i should use Obi-Wan, or Aayla though. Both would have their benifits...
And no Artoo.

Reinforcments are usually an ASP-7 and another 10 points. Possibly a Kel Dor and Pickpocket.

I made this team to get some use out of these new clones, cause Heavy Weapon doesn't usually get much love (except the T1).
SoonToBeOld...
Shortened for your sanity until BBCode/Sblocks are readded.
56896968 wrote:
You know, in general I really love people who play Star Wars Minis. You could almost call them "Star Wars Minis Gamers." I'm just saying.
By the way, stop posting right before I hit "Post..."! YodaRulzTheStarWarsUniverse
has good damage output, but no survivablity for its grunts. The single shield bearer can't protect everyone. But at least with Mothma they get to shoot before they die, as long as it's not in stealth or worse cloaked
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."