Move Faster and Rolling Cleave

Say Darth Maul defeats an adjacent enemy with his first attack. Can he spend a Force Point to Move Faster on the movement granted in Rolling Cleave to move 3 squares?
If so, then could he continue to use his Triple Attack?
SoonToBeOld...
Shortened for your sanity until BBCode/Sblocks are readded.
56896968 wrote:
You know, in general I really love people who play Star Wars Minis. You could almost call them "Star Wars Minis Gamers." I'm just saying.
By the way, stop posting right before I hit "Post..."! YodaRulzTheStarWarsUniverse
No - Move Faster works as part of your normal move, not movement generated by an SA. Kind of like (I think) you can't use Move Faster while being subject to R2 Doombot's Tow Cable - it's not normal movement but movement generated by an SA, and neither is the move generated by Rolling Cleave.
But you can Move Faster when using SAs like Charging Assault. I don't think that's considered normal movement.
SoonToBeOld...
56896968 wrote:
You know, in general I really love people who play Star Wars Minis. You could almost call them "Star Wars Minis Gamers." I'm just saying.
By the way, stop posting right before I hit "Post..."! YodaRulzTheStarWarsUniverse
You may not use Move Faster on extra squares of movement generated during your turn (like Rolling Cleave or Leia RH's CE), movement generated during the end of the turn (like Princess Leia Senator's CE) or movement generated on other character's turns (like Tow Cable).

You may use Move Faster when you replace your turn with an ability that grants squares of movement.
Seeing blue does help...
thanks headache and NN
SoonToBeOld...
56896968 wrote:
If so, then could he continue to use his Triple Attack?

Just to confirm this last question. Could he continue his multiple attacks or does the rolling cleave count as "movement" in his turn negating the triple attack ability? I could not find the answer which I'm sure was posted at some point, but maybe archived (?). Could he 'cleave' an adjacent character without having to move and then continue his triple attack?
Just to confirm this last question. Could he continue his multiple attacks or does the rolling cleave count as "movement" in his turn negating the triple attack ability? I could not find the answer which I'm sure was posted at some point, but maybe archived (?). Could he 'cleave' an adjacent character without having to move and then continue his triple attack?

Yes, it works. It's an old precedent.
Sign In to post comments