Djem So Style and Soresu

Couldn't find the answer to my question, so I figured I would post it here. If Obi-Wan attacks a character with Djem So Style, obviously that ability is triggered. However, can Obi-Wan make his Soresu save then? I assume so, since it is an attack. Just wanted to clarify the matter.

Also, this question stems from the fact that Djem So Style works against Makashi. Wasn't sure with Soresu.
Couldn't find the answer to my question, so I figured I would post it here. If Obi-Wan attacks a character with Djem So Style, obviously that ability is triggered. However, can Obi-Wan make his Soresu save then? I assume so, since it is an attack. Just wanted to clarify the matter.

Also, this question stems from the fact that Djem So Style works against Makashi. Wasn't sure with Soresu.

Yes, it works the way you think.

IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGS1AL.png) Sig by zpikduM.

Yes, it works the way you think.

Okie Day. Just wanted to double check. I thought it was worth asking ;).
Okie Day. Just wanted to double check. I thought it was worth asking ;).

Some people say that there are stupid questions, but I've always held that's it's far stupider to not ask and wind up being wrong ;).

IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGS1AL.png) Sig by zpikduM.

its always good to double check and be sure thats my motto
Okie Day.

However, quoting Jar Jar means you automatically lose . . . every game . . . forever . . .
However, quoting Jar Jar means you automatically lose . . . every game . . . forever . . .

Lol, I was wondering if somebody would catch that :P. Jar Jar rocks!

Have a bad experience with the accident prone Gungan? Don't worry, I know how it feels to

Sincerely,
Jester007
Have a bad experience with the accident prone Gungan?

Yes - and it was named "Episode I." ;)

Although the LS fight at the end is worth it IMO.
Sign In to post comments