Darth Plagueis or Cut & Paste Boo-Boo Again

Wow, now the previews are suffering from cut and paste apathy. It appears DP was a Jedi Battle Master as well.

Hmmmm... not well represented. LOL.
It justs creates more intrigue and mystery around Plaguesis' past.
The web team messed up.
"That's impossible" -Luke Skywalker
The web team messed up.
"That's impossible" -Luke Skywalker

Heheh. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Photobucket My Trade Thread: The_Fringer's Mercantile Plane (Updated: 1/13/11)
Lol

Darth Plagueis

The greatest master of lightsaber combat in the Jedi Order was known as the Battlemaster. This Jedi was the head instructor of lightsaber combat and sometimes lived at the temple training full time. Some well-known battlemasters are Cin Drallig, Kam Solusar and Kyle Katarn, who was the last to use the title. It is possible that Anoon Bondara and Sora Bulq were also Battlemasters, but there is not enough evidence to know for sure.

P.S new preview up
Yay, it's a new pre--- oh, it's just Plagueis.
Lol

P.S new preview up

I think he was referring to this:

Darth Plagueis
The greatest master of lightsaber combat in the Jedi Order was known as the Battlemaster. This Jedi was the head instructor of lightsaber combat and sometimes lived at the temple training full time. Some well-known battlemasters are Cin Drallig, Kam Solusar and Kyle Katarn, who was the last to use the title. It is possible that Anoon Bondara and Sora Bulq were also Battlemasters, but there is not enough evidence to know for sure.

This is the same write-up for the OR Battlemaster
Laughable.

see me laughing?

I bloody crying inside.
I guess preview 5 is Kyle Katarn?
And here I was slightly put off by the misspelling of loosing in the first half of the write up then copy and paste? Even on spoiled figures I enjoy reading the summaries, but not this time I guess. At least now we can fully discuss Plageius the Wise.
Wow.

And say, who's that Darth Sideous guy they mentioned?

Author of the Merkabah Rider series, compiler of Prof. Abraham Van Helsing's journals, Mythos writer, and occasional Star Wars contributor. http://www.emerdelac.wordpress.com 

At least now we can fully discuss Plageius the Wise.

Plagueis the Plagiarizer, perhaps would be more appropriate.
Photobucket My Trade Thread: The_Fringer's Mercantile Plane (Updated: 1/13/11)
Well, they did add the correct info on Plaguies. Sadly, the other stuff is still there underneath. Very messy.
I guess preview 5 is Kyle Katarn?

What makes you say that?
High cost.
Still I will see if he works, but the cost is a bit disappointing. At least he does not just have force Lightning or Sith rage. Parry again I do like on Jedi but still against shooters he will struggle. However FR2 will help.
I swear.

Pet Peeve.

If I see the word LOSE spelled "loose," I am going to go (more) insane.

I can't stand it.

SO, YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE:

If someone is deprived of possession of something, or something becomes lost, use the word "lose." ONE "O." ONE.

If someone fails to win he is a "loser," NOT a "looser." ONE "O." ONE.

The word using two o's "loose" means to untighten or let unleash. Don't confuse this with "lose," one "o."

"He gained so much power, his only fear was loosing it, “which eventually, of course, he did”, Darth Sideous would recount to Anakin Skywalker many years later. "

Although, power can be "loosed," we know from the movie that Sidious said LOSE. ONE "O."

Learn power beyond that of any Jedi: www.webster.com
great preview... just what i like to see
Hey now, the word "looser" may, or may not, describe some of the women I dated in my youth. I'm not officially admitting anything, mind you.

Back on topic, Really? You had to add to the cut and paste, pay no attention to what it really is debate by actually DOING it on SITE?

Wow.
Why? He's correct.

No excuse for bad english on a company website.

While I agree that a company should not make theses sort of errors, It is also not that unusual for WOTC to make mistakes weather on these boards or cards.
However all of us do them, like "english" should have a capital E in your post.

I visit over 25 sites and this is the only site spelling or grammar seems to be a problem. Most other site are far more friendly and welcoming than this site.

However I should have kept my post on topic, and not turned this into a spelling and grammar debate.
I did lobby to try and get a jobby writing up previews for WoTC.

I failed the Cut & Paste Test.
Hi. I had to remove some content from this thread because it violates the Code of Conduct
Please be friendly and polite to fellow community members.
Hi. I had to remove some content from this thread because it violates the Code of Conduct
Please be friendly and polite to fellow community members.

come on! mine was funny, im supprised someone didnt put it in their siggy
I agree. Funny, on topic, and non-biting posts should be left. Mandalorethecool had a good one. Yes, the degradiation of the English language is sad, yeah, ALL boards make it easier to say on-line what you wouldn't say in person. But that is no excuse. Treat everyone here like you were face to face with them.

And no, I won't believe (for the most part) that "this is what'd I'd say if I were standing right in fornt of them." We were all brought up better then that (I hope). If not, I would recommend serious psychotropic medication, or at least a weekly session with someone with whom you could talk it through.

Back on topic. Please, please, please, check, double check, and edit your card and web posts BEFORE putting them up. Small detail, big issue.
This is about par for the course for the Wizos web team. They make errors here on a consistent basis. However, that doesn't excuse it.
A good piece, but a bit overpriced.
"It's the Truth" My EDH Generals: Vorosh the Hunter[UBG] I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
This is about par for the course for the Wizos web team. They make errors here on a consistent basis.

And does it take an act of Congress to get it fixed, or what? I'm really curious - it seems to take a long time to get things fixed. I don't usually like to complain, but there has been a lot of errors recently, both online, in communication (SSM), and on cards. I still like the game, but I do want a quality product, too.
And does it take an act of Congress to get it fixed, or what? I'm really curious - it seems to take a long time to get things fixed. I don't usually like to complain, but there has been a lot of errors recently, both online, in communication (SSM), and on cards. I still like the game, but I do want a quality product, too.

Yes, it does seem awfully difficult to change the online content. At the very least, the web team takes a while to edit their errors. All these mistakes reflect poorly on the product unfortunately.
Plagueis the Plagiarizer, perhaps would be more appropriate.

Darth Plagiar, Dark Lord of the Xerox
I sure someone else has noted this, but no Lightsaber..
So unless I'm behind on the rules update(could be haven't checked any rules update in a while)
Darth Plagueis is going to be using his force points more then ever.

Although I don't remember what the rules are about force powers with ranged 6 and target in their text.
I can see someone basing this guy to prevent him from targeting outside of the guy next to him, and make him use Corruption 4 over 3.
I think he was referring to this:

Darth Plagueis

This is the same write-up for the OR Battlemaster

idk if this has been said but DPs writeup is the below title i think
Yep, and the additional flavor text is poop, at least for this fig.
Wait, wasnt DP supposed to be a Muun? He doesnt look very Muunish to me.
He is a Muun, so I am guessing that's a breathing mask. If not, one more mark against the semi-special olympics that is the support on this board.

Come on.; If you're going to introduce an unknown,mythic character, at least get it right.

Again. jeez. It's like trying to get depot info from a train station full of mutes. Pointless and frustrating. UUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH! Is it really that hard to get the limited response to our community right on occasion.

You have the time.

You have the precedences.

Pull your head out.

For the love of Plo.
It is based on one of the very, very few images we have of Plaguis. Sadly, it is a non-canon comic.
Not even the point. ( but I agree)

Figure it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not post crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the love of crap, hire an editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez.
If I see the word LOSE spelled "loose," I am going to go (more) insane.

You're going to loose it? ;)

Why do I get the feeling someone else already made that joke, but it was removed?
What makes you say that?

maybe not #5, but they are definitely going to preview kyle if they took the time to write up flavor text for him, right? Maybe I'm assuming too much, but I'm guessing wizards won't do any more work than they have to. Why write up flavor if they aren't going to use it? I dunno.
Why do I get the feeling someone else already made that joke, but it was removed?

Im the one that said it i also made another joke, but i got my first warning just because i made a joke

I didnt know the image they based it off was non-canon

WOTC really needs less web editors from china who dont understand english :D
maybe not #5, but they are definitely going to preview kyle if they took the time to write up flavor text for him, right? Maybe I'm assuming too much, but I'm guessing wizards won't do any more work than they have to. Why write up flavor if they aren't going to use it? I dunno.

they might have written flavor text for all and they just release the ones that have been leaked
Laughable.

see me laughing?

I bloody crying inside.

Agreed.
Sign In to post comments