Thoughts on an older Huge - Mustafarian Flea Rider

I was browsing through some stats and noticed the Flea Rider. It seems like a solid buy for 22 points. I could easily see using him Han RH, Jabba CL, Ackbar and Rieekan. The Flea could do pretty well with IE Thrawn too. What does everyone else think of the Flea?
I love using them. I like the regular Mustafarian too. I typically hide them in the back and use them to pick off some small guys like Ugnaughts and what not. The main reason others dont like the Flea is cause its a huge though.
I love using them. I like the regular Mustafarian too. I typically hide them in the back and use them to pick off some small guys like Ugnaughts and what not. The main reason others dont like the Flea is cause its a huge though.

Yeah, the Flea would seem ideal for picking off fodder.
I meant the regular sized ones too. you just got to watch out for Accurate shot guys.
I meant the regular sized ones too. you just got to watch out for Accurate shot guys.

Lol, Rieekan can help with that :P.
I remember back in the day people reported using him with some success in Nom Bombs. He was cheap fringe accurate shot that could be ooglithed.
I remember back in the day people reported using him with some success in Nom Bombs. He was cheap fringe accurate shot that could be ooglithed.

Totally forgot about that possibility. That's still a good use for him nowadays. Maybe even throw in Jabba CL too. If you are running Nom, you're probably running Fringe pieces.
I have one that really wants to go to a good home.
I like the flea rider a lot. But it has always lacked some synergy with a number of squads. I always enjoyed it in Nom bombs. While that format was viable
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."