Will we see more of "unique" abilites

Well, with the spoilage of Kotor, it makes me think of CS.

Most people (I think) said that they would put Evade on anyone else (For those who don't know, it was originally on the Ishi Tib Scout). Then 2 sets later, we get Wedge Antillies with Evade and a CE granting it to Pilot followers...

Here we are, 9 sets later, getting more characters with those "unique" abilities. AKA Vicious Attack, Quick Reactions, etc...
So, I'm just wondering if any of you think we'll see more characters with OLD abilities/force powers or "
SoonToBeOld...
Shortened for your sanity until BBCode/Sblocks are readded.
56896968 wrote:
You know, in general I really love people who play Star Wars Minis. You could almost call them "Star Wars Minis Gamers." I'm just saying.
By the way, stop posting right before I hit "Post..."! YodaRulzTheStarWarsUniverse
I expected to see more of Ambush other than the Nexu. Since then it’s been given to the Rampaging Wampa, Junk Golem, and Rakghoul.

Strange thing is, I expected to see it on less "monstrous" characters, if that makes any sense. Sentient beings who put it in their minds to ambush somebody else. We haven’t seen that yet.

It's not an issue of game balance, either, since we have abilities like Greater Mobile Attack now.
Yes, in time.
I expect NTMTO to stay pretty exclusive, lol. Other than that, I think pretty much anything is game... it will be interesting to see if anyone but Yoda has F-Def in CW.

IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGS1AL.png) Sig by zpikduM.

i just hope we dont see any more "FRAGILE 40" or "Speed 1" pieces.
Um, NTMTO?
I expect NTMTO to stay pretty exclusive, lol. Other than that, I think pretty much anything is game... it will be interesting to see if anyone but Yoda has F-Def in CW.

Well, we all expected "It's a Trap!" to be exclusive but we know it definitely isn't now that a 6-pt character has it, lol. At least the Republic now has access to "It's A Trap!"...

I don't think we'll see "Doctrine of Fear" again, but we may see Traps. It would be awesome to see a CE or SA that grants all Ewoks (boardwide, heh) Traps. At least its not cumulative, lol! If so, "oh look, Vader has a...0 Defense. Don't roll a 1." =o/

And I agree, no more "Speed 1" or "Fragile [#]" characters...sad that those are all for the Rebels...

@ TIE543 > Never Tell Me The Odds
Ah, okay.