Fuþark Speaker: The Runepriest's Handbook
Why Play a Runepriest?
- You get to empower your allies with some of the strongest offensive and defensive buffs in the game.
- You can take a hit or two, and hit pretty hard in return.
- You can adapt your powers to the situation.
When not to Play a Runepriest
- If your party needs great healing.
- If your party tends to be very scattered about the battlefield.
- If your party needs a tactical or mobile leader.
Formatting This is just the front page to what will eventually be the Runepriest CharOp guide. Please, feel free to pitch in and do a page or two, or help with the formatting. The first author has very little free time on his hands but wanted to start a good, helpful guide. Here are necessary notes:
- Red: Very, very poor option. Most characters should never take this.
- Purple: This can be good, but it is generally best to shy away from these bad options.
- Black: Very average.
- Blue: Things to consider picking up, but there are more important feats/powers/whatever to get first.
- Sky Blue: Nearly mandatory, the Sky Blue indicates something you definitely want.
- Gold: Essentially a necessary option.