Sunday, June 24, 2012, 8:15 AM
I am starting a hentai theme campaign using the Goodman Games RPG (Dungeon Crawl Classics). www.goodmangames.com/dungeoncrawlclassic...
I am going to make my own module for this game, and will attempt to make it downloadable.
First, the character creation will have to be changed. It will of course have a sexual theme to it. Amongst the options there will be the more popular fetishes, among some lesser known ones just for fun.
The difficulty with these types of games is actually playing them. Yeah, you can have the book of erotic fantasy, but who will play with you? Noone wants to sit around a table listening to some awkward nerd talk about his fantasies. Online is the best place to actually play a sexually themed game.
The story that I think I will go with will be set on a fast moving train (railroading the players) the train will be en route to an all female school. Everything is ok but.. Someone is murdered! Then strange stuff happens all over the train while the investigation goes on.
[ 411 views ] Leave a Comment
Sunday, March 11, 2012, 2:32 PM
Sticky, wet mud sloshed under foot as the Orc stepped out of his shack. He gripped his steel club, angry at his next door neighbors for interrupting his evening with the belly dancers that had just came over to his dwelling.
"Get out here cup!" Growled Carl
Carl slamed on the door with his fist, looking back at his shack the dancers were leaving with his stash of coin and in his tricked out wagon.
"IF YOU DON'T COME OUT, IM COMING IN!" Carl yelled as he started bashing the door with his steel club.
Cup, a halfling, looked out the window and replied "Thats what she said."
Carl paused for a moment, thinking. "That don't make any sense you scourge!"
The door shaked off of its hinges and hit the floor. The small halfling ran to the backroom to be with his room mate, a large dark skinned human wizard named Friman.
"You dont have any part in this Friman!" yelled the very angry carl as he held his club high.
"You're right, I dont." said Friman as he stepped aside.
[ 79 views ] Leave a Comment
Sunday, November 6, 2011, 4:18 PM
Might I suggest my own system that I made before I ever knew any dnd system? I actually did this as a test and it turned into a huge campaign lasting months with lots of people. For some reason, people actually LOVE it. Its FAST and SATISFYING.
1. D20 is the check dice, and 1 is the best possible number 20 is the worst.(Gives you a chance to use them unlucky dice)
2. D4 is dagger, D6 is club, D10 is sword etc etc. Bigger the weapon the higher the damage. I actually have a D30 for big monsters. 2d20's works too.
3. No modifiers. Screw math. Even simple math. Except for Fractals. Those are pretty.
4. Skill points are S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Strength,Perception,Endurance,Charisma,Intelligence,Agility,Luck
Take 4 d6's roll them, and disregard the lowest die roll is how you generate stats.
5. Players had a trade that they chose which made their character special. (Locksmiths are good at disarming traps and locks, Town Guards hit harder. Players also got a special ability. One of my player's character's powers was to seduce men. (go figure) it actually helped us obtain whale teeth from a sailor in order to create the whale-tooth-comb that we needed to scrape off a disease that one of my players got. Nothing actually happened between the sailor and the character. I guess the sailor is the one that "got away" lol
6. When they make a check. GUESTIMATE BASED ON THE CHARACTERS RELEVANT SKILL LEVEL. Is it nearly impossible for someone of that skill? 1. Is it kind of hard to do? 10 or less. Is it so simple that a baby could do it? 19 and less.
7. Initiative? CLOCKWISE. When it gets to you, play the monsters. Noone has time for a white erase board.
8. Need monsters? Higher HP and larger DICE for BIGGER MONSTERS. For example. Seeing as how a player hits 1-8 damage each turn, a rat should be about 4-5 HP and hit with 1d4. A bear should take 5 players a few turns to hit. 45 HP and the hit dice is a D12. Bite, scratch. Whatever.
9. Player HP starts at 25 and goes up 5 every level. Players gain 1 tally mark per TOUGH encouter. 5 tallys? They go up a level. Every level give them 1-5 skill points to add on their skills.
10. The best part of the game. Calling a critical. I gave players the ability to call a critical when they wanted to try something off the wall and almost impossible. Its a fantasy setting. Why not? So the rule is this. Want to throw a needle at the beholder and attempt to kill it? Call a critical.
1 would have the beholder on the ground dead. 2-10 would seriously injure the player in a freak needle accident. 11-15 the player loses an eye.16-20 the player dies.
Its risky, so players rarely do it. But when it happens, and the player states "I want to call a critical" everyone around the table pauses and everything gets tense..when it lands on a 1 its like winning the lottery for the table. Everyone cheers ..I cant describe it.
Best system I have played. Mine. LOL I call it "The Game" However, I may think of something better later. It can be learned as you play, and it has less negitive stigma attached to it than "D&D". Try it out.
[ 205 views ] Leave a Comment
Wednesday, October 26, 2011, 10:09 AM
Im planning a haloween adventure/campaign. The problem is, I dont know which one of my campaigns to choose from.
Endless Tribal Swamp.
Tomb of Horrors. (Played with only a hint of the original setting)
Im suposed to be watching "The Thing" today with my girl. It might give me a few ideas.
[ 98 views ] Leave a Comment
Tuesday, October 18, 2011, 9:29 AM
Talked with my girl about dnd yesterday. We are planning to finish a few campaigns soon.
[ 106 views ] Leave a Comment
Friday, October 14, 2011, 7:33 AM
Campaigns to run.
5.Pleasure Mansion- Ironically named, I am setting up an "erotic" game for my girlfriend to play through. She likes Anime love games (For the story and the awkward humor of it all) and Im making a setting that the players must live through a few days at "Pleasure Mansion" Without being blown up, covered in acid, getting diseases, eaten by animals, falling down stairs, drowning in a giant jacuzzi or any other strange ways of dying. Think "typical hentai game" meets "Home Alone" meets "Final Destination."
[ 395 views ] Leave a Comment
Tuesday, October 11, 2011, 7:36 AM
Just played my first red box session yesterday with other characters.
[ 93 views ] Leave a Comment
Monday, October 10, 2011, 8:07 AM
I just got the Red Box, Monster Vault, Rules Compendium, and Dungeon Masters Kit.
1.Human Scientist - Zolton (Based off a guy who makes love to robots and shows his dad the computer chat log of said robot.)
[ 107 views ] Leave a Comment
Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 12:39 PM
Ive been adding some npc's, weapons, cities, encounters, and quests to my campaign.
Im too poor to use miniatures and I dont really care for them. Why?
[ 48 views ] Leave a Comment
Tuesday, September 6, 2011, 11:58 AM
This is an update for the game. This is for me to keep track. So I will ramble a bit.
The scientist and I were standing around in the city of Ass when an Ice Troll by the name of Screwup came out of the ground beneath her feet. After a short parlay we agreed to let Screwup join the party where he took us on a small tour of the city below the town of ass.
Due to Atropus' proximity she was turned into a zombie and we had to ice her. The credit went to the scientist as she climbed a building and shot her through a window with a crossbow, skewering her eye via the back of her skull.
The party ventured north east to find a door stuck in the middle of nowhere that lead to an "undead" plane where we found out about Atropus and started a war between vampires and werewolves that would probably spawn crappy movies in the future. My character died but was quickly resuscitated via a defib unit we found in a lab.
(Wow, am I going to have to change this entire zombie thing or what?)
[ 65 views ] Leave a Comment
Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next